Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   War Farming vs Water Farming (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=633484)

FalseMessiahx2 07-10-2009 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by oxigen (Post 10573732)
for water farm you need a strong archer and lots of rainbow gems - costly to start but you can make multiple chars at the same time
for warr farm you need a couple of dragons to 1-hit mobs with sm and mets to up your gear - cheaper to start, less boring but only 1 char at a time

You mean three or four chars at a time? Doing one warr at a time is expensive.

Neverever 07-10-2009 10:36

Heh. I can do with only 1 sock srg set a water from lvl 70 to 110 with 3 exp pots. The thing is i always have lvl 70-90 waters ready to marrie since i multiple chars in the team.

Also it is true it's hard to get a decent archer and get some SRG set. But after that if you have enough free time the money is just rolling it. Also there are a lot of occasions when i plvl like 1-2 hours tops a day and then the next archer willing to use the spawn let me in team:)

I did warrior farming too. Didn't really like the heavy gringind but that can work too if you have a good mixture of srg's and sdg's in equip.

.:JaK:. 07-10-2009 10:44

Warrior farming can be less expensive with gears, but mets are gona kill ya. Water farming takes alot of free time to do it in. warrior farming>water farming.

SlayerZv2 07-10-2009 11:53

if it's 110 rb [for gem], water farming > war farming
if it's 120 rb [for bless], war farming > water farming

Bryan1987 07-10-2009 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:JaK:. (Post 10573786)
Warrior farming can be less expensive with gears, but mets are gona kill ya. Water farming takes alot of free time to do it in. warrior farming>water farming.

200 mets = 10 mil minus the gems converted to mets u get from lvling (about 10 gems lets say 10 gold 10 silver) thats about 70 mets, u'll find about 20 mets, that's 90 mets, so u pay only 6 mil for mets to lvl u'r gear (u only lvl armor up to lvl 70, @ 100 u do fan/tower quest unless u have a tradeable one)... DB + SDG (which = DB) is 40 mil... profit = 34 mil... u'r only losing about 6 mil to lvling gear... and gaining 22 exp balls which = 594 cp...

warr farming is WAY > water in every way... not to mention u can bless ALL gear w/ warrior farming


oh, i forgot to mention that i always find a DB in 1 out of every 2 warriors i farm... i think it has to do something with that u'r always killing black/red/white mobs, NEVER green... unlike when u water farm

ZiGGaZiGGa 07-10-2009 13:12

So I should warrior farm for full bless then water for money? I have full 1 soc srg gear (neck + ring instead of bag + bracelet).

Ljung 07-10-2009 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 (Post 10573322)
waterfarming.

Just made water from 93 to 98 in 15 mins, from 98 to 110 in 32 mins and from 110 PKed it to 120 in 9 mins.


So yes, water farming kicks ass.

What kind of gear did you have to do that? :s

isti37 07-10-2009 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 (Post 10573322)
waterfarming.

Just made water from 93 to 98 in 15 mins, from 98 to 110 in 32 mins and from 110 PKed it to 120 in 9 mins.


So yes, water farming kicks ass.

98-110 32 mins ? You are kidding me right ? Full srg gear + exp pot + heaven blessing = 2 hours. Also I 2 hit basilisks.
Impossible, with full 2 soc srg gears I only get 1 percent each kill lol.
Water leveling is way faster and cheaper. It tooks only 3 mil with moonbox + celestial stone and your expenses are lowered by the glory/thunder gems you find and mets. You can make a water in one day without exp pot but with a newbie pack in 3-7 hours you are done if you got full 1 soc srg gears. If you don't got archer gears you can play at hawkings and spend more on srgs and exp pots. In 5 hours you can level a water from scratch to 110 only at hawkings.

Origin 07-10-2009 13:30

http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=30

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 10554371)
Water farming is against the rules....


ananta...~v.4 07-10-2009 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by isti37 (Post 10574044)
98-110 32 mins ? You are kidding me right ? Full srg gear + exp pot + heaven blessing = 2 hours. Also I 2 hit basilisks.
Impossible, with full 2 soc srg gears I only get 1 percent each kill lol.
Water leveling is way faster and cheaper. It tooks only 3 mil with moonbox + celestial stone and your expenses are lowered by the glory/thunder gems you find and mets. You can make a water in one day without exp pot but with a newbie pack in 3-7 hours you are done if you got full 1 soc srg gears. If you don't got archer gears you can play at hawkings and spend more on srgs and exp pots. In 5 hours you can level a water from scratch to 110 only at hawkings.

Full 2 SRG gear, 500% xmas exp pot, heavens blessing, 4 hitting basis = 32 mins.

888k exp per kill at basis.

ShadeKiller 07-10-2009 15:48

Personally i warrior farm because i really don't have anything else to do and getting good gear with an archer to water farm is expensive. Go buy an ultimate game card and you got good warrior farming gear. And I just think it's fun to level a warrior cuz it goes so fast.

-Beast- 07-10-2009 15:51

bots ftw...

Mikey<3 07-10-2009 16:48

I farm one war every once in a while one at a time.. It might be expensive doing one at a time, but the 2 db in exp balls and 2 db profit is worth the 1 db I spend in mets.

TQ.KILLED.CO. 07-10-2009 16:56

war farming ---> good for bless and app exp
water farming ---> good for easy money only :p

SlayerZv2 07-10-2009 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 (Post 10574305)
Full 2 SRG gear, 500% xmas exp pot, heavens blessing, 4 hitting basis = 32 mins.

888k exp per kill at basis.


I lost the accounts I had with the 500% pots.
:mad:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:18.