Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

xBuffx 10-15-2007 08:09

up to 60 now, will rep those i need to in 2 hours.

Cagd 10-15-2007 08:34

Thanks got me up to 473 :P ill try get you back when i can.
mystic85
Jabbz
trigeki

Tecuh 10-15-2007 08:37

Love you JayJay

<>N<> 10-15-2007 08:53

40 to very last bar :D

Tecuh 10-15-2007 08:54

Blocks for the loss.

Cagd 10-15-2007 08:56

Thanks you two, got me to 498 :D
<>N<>
xJJx

itamouse 10-15-2007 08:57

@2668

looking for suga to return pepsi

need to spread more to repepsi:
Valkyrie
Hym


other than that, pep'd all that i owe, if i forgot joo, lemme know i'll gladly return the fav <3

Tecuh 10-15-2007 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6507275)
@2668

looking for suga to return pepsi

need to spread more to repepsi:
Valkyrie
Hym


other than that, pep'd all that i owe, if i forgot joo, lemme know i'll gladly return the fav <3

:mad:

Cagd 10-15-2007 09:04

link to Suga post - http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...postcount=8319

itamouse 10-15-2007 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagd (Post 6507312)

+rep for joo, ty for the help


says i habz to spread maur pepies before peping her again :(

edit: did i push joo over to your 1st shin'neh?? =o

Cagd 10-15-2007 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6507370)
+rep for joo, ty for the help


says i habz to spread maur pepies before peping her again :(

edit: did i push joo over to your 1st shin'neh?? =o

yes thanks, i was wondering who that was left no name :P

Edit: just noticed you did leave a name some one else after you failed to do so :I search continues

Alastriona 10-15-2007 09:20

Pepped:

<>N<>
aksis
KaneTheDevil
§witch22
Lord-Doom (gl)
mercenary
d0m1n4tr1x
xlegendx
nem~uk
*napoleon*

rep: 2480


itamouse 10-15-2007 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6507254)
40 to very last bar :D

i pepsied joo.
i think i owed joo from a while bax. i had to spread maur to pepper joo =x

XLegendX 10-15-2007 09:23

i tihnki repped back everyone now.. , :P mush get more repppp!~! xDD

rep me ill rep back, leave name!

itamouse 10-15-2007 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alastriona (Post 6507410)
Pepped:

<>N<>
aksis
KaneTheDevil
§witch22
Lord-Doom (gl)
mercenary
d0m1n4tr1x
xlegendx
nem~uk
*napoleon*

rep: 2480



joo probably have the most pepsies for a mod =o


:p <3


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:01.