Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mayhem In Mayfaire? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=310544)

Eliminatrix 12-20-2006 18:20

Mayhem In Mayfaire?

Hello guys. I'm Elim and I need no introduction.

Since months I have been waiting for a new server. As I was watching raindrops fall into the ground in utter fascination, I received a message from my good friend Kyran. He stated that a new server "Mayfaire" was supposedly coming out.

Ah yes, I relish in delight. However, my enthusiasm was short lived when I realized that I need more enemies in this new server, or else my life there would be very miserable and monotonous.

I went around to many places, I looked for friends, for enemies, I looked for people that seemed entertaining, and yet admirable, people that kept their cool, and yet never surrendered.

Instead of finding enemies, I found Tim, Patrik, Paul, Adam, and Nate. They're great, probably the best players Conquer has witnessed. They were eager to start a new life, to battle peasants ferociously, be it bow or sword, to drink the blood of enemies and taunt their corpse with the "Angry" action of a trojan.

We need competition, some fresh blood which will make the guildwars more fun, and of course, more deadly.

If you're interested, post, and face us.

*walks back into the shadows*

TheOpposer 12-20-2006 18:22

Re: Mayhem In Mayfaire?

Quote:

Originally posted by Eliminatrix
Hello guys. I'm Elim and I need no introduction.

Since months I have been waiting for a new server. As I was watching raindrops fall into the ground in utter fascination, I received a message from my good friend Kyran. He stated that a new server "Mayfaire" was supposedly coming out.

Ah yes, I relish in delight. However, my enthusiasm was short lived when I realized that I need more enemies in this new server, or else my life there would be very miserable and monotonous.

I went around to many places, I looked for friends, for enemies, I looked for people that seemed entertaining, and yet admirable, people that kept their cool, and yet never surrendered.

Instead of finding enemies, I found Tim, Patrik, Paul, Adam, and Nate. They're great, probably the best players Conquer has witnessed. They were eager to start a new life, to battle peasants ferociously, be it bow or sword, to drink the blood of enemies and taunt their corpse with the "Angry" action of a trojan.

We need competition, some fresh blood which will make the guildwars more fun, and of course, more deadly.

If you're interested, post, and face us.

*walks back into the shadows*

id go except i hate that new server smell

Kyran 12-20-2006 18:23

Elim, I'd follow you to the ends of the..uh, e-world.

<3

DerkarDerkar 12-20-2006 18:24

Me and my pet fchen will win.

Kaxxigt_Fanskap 12-20-2006 18:24

Re: Mayhem In Mayfaire?

Another one of the Mayhem.

Okay, Hi my name is Tim, 20 years old from Sweden.
You guys might know me as Kaxxer or Faowind.

Was the guy who took lvl 120 in 6½ days alone in BabyIcey and was the first reborn even though me and my rl friend Panian started 8 days late there.

From uranus i was also Kaxxer. First Warrior-Water there, second reborn there. All becouse we started 2 weeks late...

Also played on Mauseleum as "ForceModified", me and my rl friend kept up with 2 vns with 7 sharers each, and once more started there a week later than the server came out :)

But dont you worry guys :) I will be here from day one so watch out ;)

Yours~ Tim / Kaxxer

Panian 12-20-2006 18:27

So im one of the players

20 years old as Kaxxer and also from sweden.

Been around this game awhile on and off.

Mostly known as Panian on the servers i been to. Played on ForceModified whit Kaxxer aswell. But some of you might know me from Hebby under the name ChiiMaiSnuSnu (first rb and first 2nd rb on Hebby)

Sobee101 12-20-2006 18:28

This is Nate hear and I am very much so looking forward to some pro's to come and take this challenge that was put forth to them from my good friend Elim. Yes we have played Conquer along time and have moved to many new servers. We are all oldies and hope you join us in this epic battle. If you do know who we are and wish not to take our challenge it is understandable….I mean not many people want to go up against the elite (1337) I am one of these players and look forward to anyone who dares take this challenge. - Nate

DerkarDerkar 12-20-2006 18:30

So your all elite because you have less of a life than the mojority of people here? Thats pretty damn elite... :rolleyes:

Flutterby 12-20-2006 18:32

Well.. you guys can face the nub il make there if my friends move to that server :p

And elim <3 long time no speak

HellRazed 12-20-2006 18:33

Can you pull off 120 in 6 1/2 days without most your cheats:rolleyes:

DerkarDerkar 12-20-2006 18:35

Quote:

Originally posted by HellRazed
Can you pull off 120 in 6 1/2 days without a social life:rolleyes:
Yes they can. Their pro.

Eliminatrix 12-20-2006 18:35

Whoaa :O

Flutterby you should definitely come ! :P

First I was thinking about making a fire like ForceFlare, but then I changed my mind.

I will be making a water so I'm looking forward to levelling in the cave with you! :P

Kaxxigt_Fanskap 12-20-2006 18:38

Quote:

Most cheats? o.o lmao yes i used speedhack like 90% of all the other warriors did and will do, and thats about it.

Flutterby 12-20-2006 18:38

Quote:

Originally posted by Eliminatrix
Whoaa :O

Flutterby you should definitely come ! :P

First I was thinking about making a fire like ForceFlare, but then I changed my mind.

I will be making a water so I'm looking forward to levelling in the cave with you! :P

Haha im not starting all over again like last time >.<

Jus some friends might move there and if they do il come make some krappy char to mess around on xD

Sobee101 12-20-2006 18:38

Quote:

Yes they can. Their pro.

Hmm looks like ur one to talk haveing to have a girls breast on ur page....maybe you can see them anywhere other than the internet? And seeing u have to sit in front of the comp staring at the community forums is pretty sad. Enough said...