Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   IPad CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Superpack give-away problem collection (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=730642)

colinx 05-13-2012 23:58

Superpack give-away problem collection

Since I found many players asking why they don't receive the superpack code even after 2 working days, I'm opening this thread to collect this problem and ask our GM in charge of emails to help you.

Please leave us your character name, server and the email address that you used to send us email here. The GM will check the problem and reply you here with the result.

No more question about this will be answered on other thread, private message, facebook, twitter or HelpDesk.

PS. If you haven't sent us an email to ask for the superpack, just send your character name and server to ipad@conqueronline.com, our GM will reply you within 2 working days. GM will not post the superpack code here for security reasons.

|ElementZ| 05-14-2012 00:22

Bonus Pack

I tried to talk to the help desk earlier, but nobody answered. I sent an E-mail a few weeks ago about it to support and got no response.

My question isn't about the Super Pack, but the bonus pack all of the old players got. Mine is gone and I didn't drop it or anything, I'm only level 80 on my Taoist but on my other accounts that are older and a higher level still have it?

SaintChiron 05-14-2012 00:56

SUPERPACK Please

Hi, I sent an email for SUPERPACK on April 26th 2012 and still haven't receive my SUPERPACK :(

Character Name: Kirikaze
Server: Golden Apple
Character Lvl: 113

Have an awesome day and thank you very very much! ; )

colinx 05-14-2012 01:09

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, do you mean the nuture pack?

Quote:

Originally Posted by |ElementZ| (Post 11704980)
I tried to talk to the help desk earlier, but nobody answered. I sent an E-mail a few weeks ago about it to support and got no response.

My question isn't about the Super Pack, but the bonus pack all of the old players got. Mine is gone and I didn't drop it or anything, I'm only level 80 on my Taoist but on my other accounts that are older and a higher level still have it?

|ElementZ| 05-14-2012 01:40

Bonus Pack

This pack was a shade of purple or blue, rather than the red box the nurture pack comes in. All the veteran players got it awhile ago, I've been playing since 04 or 05. I believe it was called the Beginners Pack and was purple and once you got to a certain level it transformed into a blue bonus pack. Is there a way I can get this put back onto my account? It would be extremely helpful if you could p.m more on this subject. Thanks!

-Andrew

ReNzO463 05-14-2012 01:49

Username:pangetAKO
Server:Golden Apple

Havent receive ur super pack even i sent u my email week ago

rakaisa 05-14-2012 01:56

Super pack not recieved

Hi, I'm yet to receive my super pack,
Char name : vishmesh
Server: iConquer

Thank you

axel.mermio 05-14-2012 02:30

I haven't recieve any super pack
char name: niNjask
server: Emerald
e-mail: mermio_axel@yahoo.com

feeling21 05-14-2012 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintChiron (Post 11705007)
Hi, I sent an email for SUPERPACK on April 26th 2012 and still haven't receive my SUPERPACK :(

Character Name: Kirikaze
Server: Golden Apple
Character Lvl: 113

Have an awesome day and thank you very very much! ; )

I have just resent the event code to you, please kindly go to have a check.

feeling21 05-14-2012 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReNzO463 (Post 11705043)
Username:pangetAKO
Server:Golden Apple

Havent receive ur super pack even i sent u my email week ago

Sorry that there is no such character name "angetAKO" in the GoldenApple server.
For the better check, please inform us the correct information, thank you.
Please also remember to leave your contact email here.

pikadomo 05-14-2012 02:46

superpack

Hi, I already send an email 6 days ago but still there's no response yet or code. Can I get my superpack now?
Thanks and godbless

Character Name: aqua

feeling21 05-14-2012 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakaisa (Post 11705050)
Hi, I'm yet to receive my super pack,
Char name : vishmesh

Thank you

The code has been resent to you, please kindly go to have a check.

feeling21 05-14-2012 02:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by axel.mermio (Post 11705084)
char name: niNjask
server: Emerald
e-mail: mermio_axel@yahoo.com

To get a super pack, you should also have a character created in the ipad version.

PS: There is no such character name "niNjask" in the ipad server.

feeling21 05-14-2012 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikadomo (Post 11705096)
Hi, I already send an email 6 days ago but still there's no response yet or code. Can I get my superpack now?
Thanks and godbless

Character Name: aqua

Sorry that we didn't receive your mail asking for the super pack.
Please write back to us at ipad@conqueronline.com with your character information and then we'll send the code to you soon.

colinx 05-14-2012 03:12

Thanks Andrew, does it happen to PC or both PC and ipad?

Quote:

Originally Posted by |ElementZ| (Post 11705036)
This pack was a shade of purple or blue, rather than the red box the nurture pack comes in. All the veteran players got it awhile ago, I've been playing since 04 or 05. I believe it was called the Beginners Pack and was purple and once you got to a certain level it transformed into a blue bonus pack. Is there a way I can get this put back onto my account? It would be extremely helpful if you could p.m more on this subject. Thanks!

-Andrew