Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Public Test Realm (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=341)
-   -   Balance Whirlwind Kick! Herc that stuns and costs same as FB = OP! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=706880)

Zealots Fury 11-19-2010 15:33

Balance Whirlwind Kick! Herc that stuns and costs same as FB = OP!

Whirlwind Kick is a copy of Hercules but with further buffs that in my opinion make it overpowered.

-It costs 20 stamina -> Same as FB and LESS than Hercules (wtf??)!
-It hits flying targets -> Hercules doesn't hit archers...
-Stuns for 1.5 seconds -> Hercules attack that ALSO stuns...maybe even melee them after...(wtf)?

-You have to wait 1.5 seconds to cast it again...but this alone does not offset the fact that its cheaper, hits archers, and also stuns...seriously TQ..

Suggestion:

Nerf SOMETHING! Maybe make its stamina cost the same as hercules...anything...lower damage...do something!

Ueki.! 11-19-2010 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zealots Fury (Post 11400342)
Whirlwind Kick is a copy of Hercules but with further buffs that in my opinion make it overpowered.

-It costs 20 stamina -> Same as FB and LESS than Hercules (wtf??)!
-It hits flying targets -> Hercules doesn't hit archers...
-Stuns for 1.5 seconds -> Hercules attack that ALSO stuns...maybe even melee them after...(wtf)?

-You have to wait 1.5 seconds to cast it again...but this alone does not offset the fact that its cheaper, hits archers, and also stuns...seriously TQ..

Suggestion:

Nerf SOMETHING! Maybe make its stamina cost the same as hercules...anything...lower damage...do something!

Check my thread on community forum.

Gh•st 11-20-2010 05:01

whirlwind kick - Straight and powerful, the skill sends a spinning whirlwind outwards from the caster, to strike targets within 3 paces. Inflict 65% damage. Targets are not able to move when hit! Cost: 20 SP. Effective against flying targets.

65% dmg = 35% less than the "normal" dmg it would do

Umi 11-20-2010 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh•st (Post 11400754)
whirlwind kick - Straight and powerful, the skill sends a spinning whirlwind outwards from the caster, to strike targets within 3 paces. Inflict 65% damage. Targets are not able to move when hit! Cost: 20 SP. Effective against flying targets.

Herc has 40-50% when fixed, i don't remember the right number currently but inbetween those percentages. So it has even more damage than herc also.

Light~Shadow 12-05-2010 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umi (Post 11400762)

Herc has 40-50% when fixed, i don't remember the right number currently but inbetween those percentages. So it has even more damage than herc also.

of course, how else would i buy dbs for it :D

yogosun 12-06-2010 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh***8226;st (Post 11400754)

You'll come back on that opinion fast enough.

Yes totally OP

yogosun 12-28-2010 09:40

I guess ppl are starting to realise by now how OP it is? It's piss easy to chain hits with this so they should at least increase the time-gap...