Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Classic CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319)
-   -   Rapist fb/ss Video (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=645382)

Kevin420 10-12-2009 02:25

Rapist fb/ss Video

Here is another one of Rapist's fb/ss Videos for people to watch and flame Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAT8NxGDw6s

Beyrone 10-12-2009 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin420 (Post 10750508)
Here is another one of Rapist's fb/ss Videos for people to watch and flame Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAT8NxGDw6s

With a ping like that and glow effects modded out, I think everyone would Fastblade just as he does. :p

Kevin420 10-12-2009 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyrone (Post 10750517)
With a ping like that and glow effects modded out, I think everyone would Fastblade just as he does. :p

The graphics from fraps are removed not the actual client, And the ping ranges from 100-300 in video on non stable source.

Also there is cali and euro fbers who get less than 30 ping always.. And none are close to being this good.. But what ever you tell yourself to think that you could ever be that good.

Rapist.. 10-12-2009 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyrone (Post 10750517)

Lol the fvck? Id say no.. youtube and google all the fb videos ever made.. Will you see any that land the **** i do? I think not.. And fb is so much smoother on retail co.

Just my last video till classic co comes out.. Was only posted to show people what i can do with stamina and accuracy, People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise when classic co comes out.

IluminatI 10-12-2009 03:21

i kinda like the song lol

Beyrone 10-12-2009 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin420 (Post 10750521)
The graphics from fraps are removed not the actual client, And the ping ranges from 100-300 in video on non stable source.

Also there is cali and euro fbers who get less than 30 ping always.. And none are close to being this good.. But what ever you tell yourself to think that you could ever be that good.

I'm sorry for that,
I didn't know it was possible to remove effects with fraps. :p

As for the;
"But what ever you tell yourself to think you could ever be that good"
It's not something I think or even want to be, isn't going to happen living far away from the game servers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10750533)
Lol the fvck? Id say no.. youtube and google all the fb videos ever made.. Will you see any that land the **** i do? I think not.. And fb is so much smoother on retail co.

Just my last video till classic co comes out.. Was only posted to show people what i can do with stamina and accuracy, People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise when classic co comes out.

FB or SS takes hardly anything you can call skill,
infact the amount of times someone is able to hit depends for the biggest amount on your FPS and ping.
You never wonder why most of the people that are called top FBers are living in the "US" ? surely aint because your internet speed is more advanced.

As for you saying;
"People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise"
and the #1 SSer crap reaking from your forum account, Do you consider yourself really that godly? :rolleyes:

Rapist.. 10-12-2009 03:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyrone (Post 10750573)
I'm sorry for that,
I didn't know it was possible to remove effects with fraps. :p

As for the;
"But what ever you tell yourself to think you could ever be that good"
It's not something I think or even want to be, isn't going to happen living far away from the game servers.

FB or SS takes hardly anything you can call skill,
infact the amount of times someone is able to hit depends for the biggest amount on your FPS and ping.
You never wonder why most of the people that are called top FBers are living in the "US" ? surely aint because your internet speed is more advanced.

As for you saying;
"People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise"
and the #1 SSer crap reaking from your forum account, Do you consider yourself really that godly? :rolleyes:

There are euro servers also.. Which could have there own set of top fbers.. But guess what? They all loose to me.. On there own euro servers and i live were? US.. So why couldn't they do the same on american servers? And nowadays most of the ppl who play this game have good enough comps to were fps isn't an issue.. Ping maybe.. But not fps.. I just put the #1 sser in my forum acct just to see the hype of people raging.. And yes i do consider myself that "godly" because i haven't lost a ss match in over a year.. Maybe even going on 2 years.. There is a limit to skill.. And sadly im that limit Lol.

Beyrone 10-12-2009 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10750580)
There are euro servers also.. Which could have there own set of top fbers.. But guess what? They all loose to me.. On there own euro servers and i live were? US.. So why couldn't they do the same on american servers? And nowadays most of the ppl who play this game have good enough comps to were fps isn't an issue.. Ping maybe.. But not fps.. I just put the #1 sser in my forum acct just to see the hype of people raging.. And yes i do consider myself that "godly" because i haven't lost a ss match in over a year.. Maybe even going on 2 years.. There is a limit to skill.. And sadly im that limit Lol.

Being so proud on something you self pronounce and instead of taking your so called precious SS skills quietly you spread it around on forums, in game and blend them into various titles.

Honestly if you are proud on something like that and truly believe you are the number 1 scentsword/fastblade player in the legacy of Conquer, you should go ahead and think so.

But right now instead of making yourself look tough, your a big joke for being so proud on something that has no influence on you in person and no one honestly cares about.

You just smack this in your head there's more people that you could ever possibly meet and duel, and you can only actually call yourself the best player around once you've duelled them all with the same advantages and disadvantages.

Now have a nice day, it's been a great show. :rolleyes:

~Freak~ 10-12-2009 04:35

(-'.'-)

They jump like turtles...

Nice song. :)

ThuggLife 10-12-2009 05:23

I liked the song too :eek:

pirocudo 10-12-2009 08:31

Stfu Rapist you arent at the highest fb ss skill limit
i bet the top 10 tros on my server own you easily

HISUCKYSUCKY 10-12-2009 10:23

You guys sure talk a lot, but at least he made a video?

Rapist.. 10-12-2009 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by HISUCKYSUCKY (Post 10751039)
You guys sure talk a lot, but at least he made a video?

Glad to see you notice things other people are to dense to realize.

SkilledAzn123 10-12-2009 16:29

lol you posted this in hella threads..
ok we get it. he aims or is just really good

and quite frankly, we dont care.

HISUCKYSUCKY 10-12-2009 17:03

I think he is just posting this so less idiots will call him aimbotter when the server is out? Wait, he did not even post that, it was that Kevin420 guy. Unless he is that guy. Whatever.

LoccLow 10-12-2009 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by HISUCKYSUCKY (Post 10751814)
I think he is just posting this so less idiots will call him aimbotter when the server is out? Wait, he did not even post that, it was that Kevin420 guy. Unless he is that guy. Whatever.

I'd like to see them get 5 on me , let alone beat kevin.

marduk 10-12-2009 18:36

Good video man, you're very precise and stay composed throughout it. Personally I cant fb/ss for ****, being in New Zealand just doesnt help.

Rapist.. 10-12-2009 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkilledAzn123 (Post 10751742)
lol you posted this in hella threads..
ok we get it. he aims or is just really good

and quite frankly, we dont care.

It got posted in 2 other threads besides this 1st off moron.. 2nd how could you think i aim in a video i recorded.. Another idiotic statement.. And if you don't care why did you post? And why do you claim to be a pro fber if you dont care about true pro fbers.

Yuki-Sensei 10-12-2009 20:15

pretty damn good, we must do battle sometime :eek:

ForeverSad 10-12-2009 20:32

Quote:

Holding tightly onto someones nuts
wont get you very far in life :rolleyes:

SkilledAzn123 10-12-2009 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10752064)
It got posted in 2 other threads besides this 1st off moron.. 2nd how could you think i aim in a video i recorded.. Another idiotic statement.. And if you don't care why did you post? And why do you claim to be a pro fber if you dont care about true pro fbers.

3 threads is enough .
im a pretty decent fber but i dont care for some faggot bragging on 2 server threads and a classic thread.

Rapist.. 10-12-2009 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkilledAzn123 (Post 10752221)
3 threads is enough .
im a pretty decent fber but i dont care for some faggot bragging on 2 server threads and a classic thread.

The videos wasn't posted to brag, They was posted for people to flame and be jealous.. So i could have some fun talking **** to people who would like to be just as good as me.. Now that's bragging a little.

Beyrone 10-12-2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10752280)
The videos wasn't posted to brag, They was posted for people to flame and be jealous.. So i could have some fun talking **** to people who would like to be just as good as me.. Now that's bragging a little.

Yes because people actually get jealous over this :rolleyes:
Well maybe your right there is plenty of retards. although the only fun thing in the retarded threads kevin seems to be making for you is that you find yourself so godly.

You should perhaps visit Pyramid and FB GoN or Liquidblood cause i'm already positive you won't win.

BishopEngland 10-12-2009 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyrone (Post 10752335)
Well maybe your right there is plenty of retards. although the only fun thing in the retarded threads kevin seems to be making for you is that you find yourself so godly.

Rapist = Kevin. He used a different forum account of his to post the video in multiple threads.

Speaking of godly...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin420 (Post 10598867)
The only amusement will be when other people read what you have said on these forums.. And how much you openly admit you suck.. Everything i say has logic.. Everything i do in game is above godly.. You will never have people admire you or call you a legend.. Yes its nothing much to be good at a game.. But its still more than you will ever achieve on this game. Having flaws on forums is nothing to me.. These are forums connected to a game in which i'll be playing.. My in game play is all that matters.. Talking on forums is just another way for me to waste time and earn enemies.. I don't recall any flaws ive made other than me wasting my time talking to a dense random.. But i'll trust your judgement sonny boy.

The funny thing is that everything he said in reference to me isn't true.

Actually, no, the funny part is where he thinks pixel pride matters.

Rapist.. 10-12-2009 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyrone (Post 10752335)

You should perhaps visit Pyramid and FB GoN or Liquidblood cause i'm already positive you won't win.

Ive beat GoN 10-2.. He admits he don't care and doesn't defend himself either..

LB hasn't played in like 2 years Lol.

~C10uD~M4n~ 10-13-2009 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverSad (Post 10752192)

What if they're your own? :confused:

HISUCKYSUCKY 10-13-2009 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverSad (Post 10752192)

Being emo will not get you very far in life :rolleyes:

IPwn' 10-13-2009 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10750580)

Oh really? So who are those "all" you're talking about?

Also. Pserver with old jumps video again. How impressive...(/Facepalm) Atleast you didn't have unlimited stamina this time. Gratz.

You know what's so ****ty about making videos on pservers with old jumps? You're usually fbing the same people since it's not nearly as crowded as real co. You know what happens when you always fb the same people? You get used to their jump patterns. You know what happens when you get used to their jump pattern? You never miss no matter who you are.

Also making a video with old jumps saying you're #1 sser on CO when real CO doesn't even have those slow jumps anymore.... Something that was removed like 1 year ago. How about making a video saying you're #1 at getting top prices from demon boxes on pservers when real co have already removed them. Same ****.

Also agree with what the person above who says that FB isn't as skillwise as you claim it to be. It's all about ping and fps. Anyone with 30 - 300 ping and 30 + fps can fb unless you're a total retard. Try playing games such as CoD then come back to CO, pathetic. Funny how I let my gf play when shed never played co before. She got plenty of combo hits with new jumps. So much skills dude.... pathetic.

Beyrone 10-13-2009 01:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10752468)
Ive beat GoN 10-2.. He admits he don't care and doesn't defend himself either..

LB hasn't played in like 2 years Lol.

If that is true, I'm not suprised GoN doesn't care anything less because no one here really does, you win nothing nor will anyone accept you as the best SSer around. it's rather arrogant or childish to say you are the best when you have no clue who plays and with what advantages and disadvantages. will all the new features added ping has only gotten worse for most europeans and alot of top fbers have left.

And if kevin is your forum account why did you post it using that? wanted to have atleast one person have your back? /idiot.

NecroMance 10-13-2009 01:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72-7v...eature=relatedI"m pretty good man. Hacked this char and just did this video. :)

Whisker_Bizkit 10-13-2009 03:07

Quote:

They are both the same guy. . . Dont mind Kevin. . he has always been highly self absorbed in everything he does. . . He simply couples that with all the Sh$t talking to piss ppl off... Responding to his posts in a flaming fashion is exactly what he wants... its the Attention he loves. . But dont believe everything you hear from him. . . why just a few months ago I beat him SSing in Jail on Hebby/King_Jus Server, I was on Sceptim. . .coneniently enough I dont have any game cams. I am certain you will surel deny it Kevin, but you and I both know the Truth xD. . But Other then me I haven't seen him loose at all. . . so yeah. . :cool:

Rapist.. 10-13-2009 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisker_Bizkit (Post 10752612)
They are both the same guy. . . Dont mind Kevin. . he has always been highly self absorbed in everything he does. . . He simply couples that with all the Sh$t talking to piss ppl off... Responding to his posts in a flaming fashion is exactly what he wants... its the Attention he loves. . But dont believe everything you hear from him. . . why just a few months ago I beat him SSing in Jail on Hebby/King_Jus Server, I was on Sceptim. . .coneniently enough I dont have any game cams. I am certain you will surel deny it Kevin, but you and I both know the Truth xD. . But Other then me I haven't seen him loose at all. . . so yeah. . :cool:

Lol you know good and damn well i quit playing after i so called scammed netta back in January... And i haven't been on hebby ever since then till like a month ago when i tool'd you so bad in gc's with a hit ratio of 9-1 on my naked char who had you start using Fog on ur ninja to zap me and CS when i hit you... Your really sad to be over 25 and still making **** up online. And to think you would be the one person to beat me on hebby is flat out retarded.. You have never even been top 10 on a **** server.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisker_Bizkit (Post 7801288)
Dude.... The hostility in your post's is breathtaking... I for one am actually glad you are better at FB then me... Its a relief to know my life is not such a failure... And for you to say I suck at FB... there are plenty that would disagree with you... And whats more... I dont care.. I have gears that make up for my apparent lack of skill... you need to play a Skill based game, not CO, where there is no skill, only potency. Im done, this thread is a waste of Cyberspace.. Toodles

Enough said.

~*|Limbo|*~ 10-13-2009 04:10

Nice vid kev ;D

Lol @ all the flamers, haters much? Show a better vid or STFU like seriously LOL I have yet to see a video even compare to this one but yet you guys go on about how he sucks or how your more skilled than him etc. he's beaten the best out there and if there is any of them left then I guess he'll beat you when classic co comes out, i'm afraid he can't play CO untill then.

You think he sucks more with new jump? Guess again and for the one who said fbing against the same person you'll get used to there jumps and making your accuracy pretty much never miss just stop right there LOL he pwns anyone first time dueling without meeting them before and i've seen it and witnessed it 100's of times.

Keywords: Make a better video or STFU.

/End Rant Gtfo.

BishopEngland 10-13-2009 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ (Post 10752660)
Nice vid kev ;D

Lol @ all the flamers, haters much? Show a better vid or STFU like seriously LOL I have yet to see a video even compare to this one but yet you guys go on about how he sucks or how your more skilled than him etc. he's beaten the best out there and if there is any of them left then I guess he'll beat you when classic co comes out, i'm afraid he can't play CO untill then.

You think he sucks more with new jump? Guess again and for the one who said fbing against the same person you'll get used to there jumps and making your accuracy pretty much never miss just stop right there LOL he pwns anyone first time dueling without meeting them before and i've seen it and witnessed it 100's of times.

Keywords: Make a better video or STFU.

/End Rant Gtfo.

If I recall, Kevin said he wanted people to flame him.

Some people may not be making the videos because they suck. However, here are three other possible reasons as to why the rest aren't making videos:
1) uninstalled CO and don't care enough to reinstall it just to make a video for one person
2) fps drops to below 15 when recording a video
3) new wireless net is slow and also creates lag spikes

Rapist.. 10-13-2009 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by BishopEngland (Post 10752760)
If I recall, Kevin said he wanted people to flame him.

Some people may not be making the videos because they suck. However, here are three other possible reasons as to why the rest aren't making videos:
1) uninstalled CO and don't care enough to reinstall it just to make a video for one person
2) fps drops to below 15 when recording a video
3) new wireless net is slow and also creates lag spikes

1) They would loose to me anyways
2) They could fb me and id be the only 1 frapsin to brag about it later.
3) Then they aren't better than me if lag is an excuse.

IPwn' 10-13-2009 07:07

Always sad seeing someone bragging and calling himself the best over something like FB/SS. Over time I've seen and heard of many decent players. Only difference between them and Rapist is that I got to know about them thro other players. In Rapist's case, I got to know about him thro himself.. (Pathetic)

I never see people talk about his so called "skills". I see people talking about this childish guy who takes pride in being able to hit multiple times with something as simple as FB/SS in Conquer Online, lolz. You seem quite proud over yourself for being able to hit with a skill that doesn't even require any skill at all. Only thing required is a decent ping, decent fps and a none retarded brain. But...... It's Rapist. So I'm not gonna take away his pride..... because that's probably the only thing in his life he can be proud of.

Btw, you keep telling people to make a better video than yours.... There's one thing you seem to forget tho. This is a Conquer Online forum. Not the private server forum you always hide in. You seriously expect people to download and install the private server you're playing on just to make a video for the sake of someone like you yourself? Next time make a video on real co. Not just a video of you fighting your m8 that you've already fought 1000 times and already knows his jump patterns with out of date jumps. You jump like a bunch of turtles.

tix33 10-13-2009 07:19

gay private server for noobs...

i owned on acid co and co emu same as u do here

but yeah they suck balls its easy to hit cuz of the low ping and the game settings of the server...but they suck... unless its a like a private 1.0

Rapist.. 10-13-2009 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by IPwn' (Post 10752795)
Always sad seeing someone bragging and calling himself the best over something like FB/SS. Over time I've seen and heard of many decent players. Only difference between them and Rapist is that I got to know about them thro other players. In Rapist's case, I got to know about him thro himself.. (Pathetic)

I never see people talk about his so called "skills". I see people talking about this childish guy who takes pride in being able to hit multiple times with something as simple as FB/SS in Conquer Online, lolz. You seem quite proud over yourself for being able to hit with a skill that doesn't even require any skill at all. Only thing required is a decent ping, decent fps and a none retarded brain. But...... It's Rapist. So I'm not gonna take away his pride..... because that's probably the only thing in his life he can be proud of.

Btw, you keep telling people to make a better video than yours.... There's one thing you seem to forget tho. This is a Conquer Online forum. Not the private server forum you always hide in. You seriously expect people to download and install the private server you're playing on just to make a video for the sake of someone like you yourself? Next time make a video on real co. Not just a video of you fighting your m8 that you've already fought 1000 times and already knows his jump patterns with out of date jumps. You jump like a bunch of turtles.

You're a random ass spawn.. Im known by all the so called top fbers of all time.. And you're so dumb you think these jumps are out of date.. Guess what jumps will be on classic co? That's right idiot.. Old.. And Ive played many ppl on retail co and frapsed quite a few vids.. But sadly now nobody wants to get owned on retail.. And the people who do are randoms i don't bother dueling spawns like yourself who would waste my time.. Also these are only forums i use idiot.. And im still known from 1.0.. Which i highly doubt you played.. Skilled players who don't wanna bulk to compete play on pservers instead of potency online.. One day you will realize why im known as the best and why i like to rage nerds who suck on this game.. Also none of the people in that video are my friends and i don't even duel them.. i quit before this video for almost a month.. Got right on and frapsed.. Understand you will always be a novice compared to me.

BishopEngland 10-13-2009 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10752769)
1) They would loose to me anyways
2) They could fb me and id be the only 1 frapsin to brag about it later.
3) Then they aren't better than me if lag is an excuse.

Oh, the ignorance. :)

DirtyThugThief 10-13-2009 08:25

I love threads like this. :) Lots of flaming.

My opinion is if you've played the game 5+ years and don't rape most people you meet in ss/fb then you need your eyes checked or need to get better ping.

Guess only time will tell to see who is the best in classic. Threads like this should build up the suspense.