Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Classic CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319)
-   -   Rapist fb/ss Video (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=645382)

Whisker_Bizkit 10-13-2009 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by HISUCKYSUCKY (Post 10751814)
I think he is just posting this so less idiots will call him aimbotter when the server is out? Wait, he did not even post that, it was that Kevin420 guy. Unless he is that guy. Whatever.

They are both the same guy. . . Dont mind Kevin. . he has always been highly self absorbed in everything he does. . . He simply couples that with all the Sh$t talking to piss ppl off... Responding to his posts in a flaming fashion is exactly what he wants... its the Attention he loves. . But dont believe everything you hear from him. . . why just a few months ago I beat him SSing in Jail on Hebby/King_Jus Server, I was on Sceptim. . .coneniently enough I dont have any game cams. I am certain you will surel deny it Kevin, but you and I both know the Truth xD. . But Other then me I haven't seen him loose at all. . . so yeah. . :cool:

Rapist.. 10-13-2009 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisker_Bizkit (Post 10752612)
They are both the same guy. . . Dont mind Kevin. . he has always been highly self absorbed in everything he does. . . He simply couples that with all the Sh$t talking to piss ppl off... Responding to his posts in a flaming fashion is exactly what he wants... its the Attention he loves. . But dont believe everything you hear from him. . . why just a few months ago I beat him SSing in Jail on Hebby/King_Jus Server, I was on Sceptim. . .coneniently enough I dont have any game cams. I am certain you will surel deny it Kevin, but you and I both know the Truth xD. . But Other then me I haven't seen him loose at all. . . so yeah. . :cool:

Lol you know good and damn well i quit playing after i so called scammed netta back in January... And i haven't been on hebby ever since then till like a month ago when i tool'd you so bad in gc's with a hit ratio of 9-1 on my naked char who had you start using Fog on ur ninja to zap me and CS when i hit you... Your really sad to be over 25 and still making **** up online. And to think you would be the one person to beat me on hebby is flat out retarded.. You have never even been top 10 on a **** server.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisker_Bizkit (Post 7801288)
Dude.... The hostility in your post's is breathtaking... I for one am actually glad you are better at FB then me... Its a relief to know my life is not such a failure... And for you to say I suck at FB... there are plenty that would disagree with you... And whats more... I dont care.. I have gears that make up for my apparent lack of skill... you need to play a Skill based game, not CO, where there is no skill, only potency. Im done, this thread is a waste of Cyberspace.. Toodles

Enough said.

~*|Limbo|*~ 10-13-2009 04:10

Nice vid kev ;D

Lol @ all the flamers, haters much? Show a better vid or STFU like seriously LOL I have yet to see a video even compare to this one but yet you guys go on about how he sucks or how your more skilled than him etc. he's beaten the best out there and if there is any of them left then I guess he'll beat you when classic co comes out, i'm afraid he can't play CO untill then.

You think he sucks more with new jump? Guess again and for the one who said fbing against the same person you'll get used to there jumps and making your accuracy pretty much never miss just stop right there LOL he pwns anyone first time dueling without meeting them before and i've seen it and witnessed it 100's of times.

Keywords: Make a better video or STFU.

/End Rant Gtfo.

BishopEngland 10-13-2009 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ (Post 10752660)
Nice vid kev ;D

Lol @ all the flamers, haters much? Show a better vid or STFU like seriously LOL I have yet to see a video even compare to this one but yet you guys go on about how he sucks or how your more skilled than him etc. he's beaten the best out there and if there is any of them left then I guess he'll beat you when classic co comes out, i'm afraid he can't play CO untill then.

You think he sucks more with new jump? Guess again and for the one who said fbing against the same person you'll get used to there jumps and making your accuracy pretty much never miss just stop right there LOL he pwns anyone first time dueling without meeting them before and i've seen it and witnessed it 100's of times.

Keywords: Make a better video or STFU.

/End Rant Gtfo.

If I recall, Kevin said he wanted people to flame him.

Some people may not be making the videos because they suck. However, here are three other possible reasons as to why the rest aren't making videos:
1) uninstalled CO and don't care enough to reinstall it just to make a video for one person
2) fps drops to below 15 when recording a video
3) new wireless net is slow and also creates lag spikes

Rapist.. 10-13-2009 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by BishopEngland (Post 10752760)
If I recall, Kevin said he wanted people to flame him.

Some people may not be making the videos because they suck. However, here are three other possible reasons as to why the rest aren't making videos:
1) uninstalled CO and don't care enough to reinstall it just to make a video for one person
2) fps drops to below 15 when recording a video
3) new wireless net is slow and also creates lag spikes

1) They would loose to me anyways
2) They could fb me and id be the only 1 frapsin to brag about it later.
3) Then they aren't better than me if lag is an excuse.

IPwn' 10-13-2009 07:07

Always sad seeing someone bragging and calling himself the best over something like FB/SS. Over time I've seen and heard of many decent players. Only difference between them and Rapist is that I got to know about them thro other players. In Rapist's case, I got to know about him thro himself.. (Pathetic)

I never see people talk about his so called "skills". I see people talking about this childish guy who takes pride in being able to hit multiple times with something as simple as FB/SS in Conquer Online, lolz. You seem quite proud over yourself for being able to hit with a skill that doesn't even require any skill at all. Only thing required is a decent ping, decent fps and a none retarded brain. But...... It's Rapist. So I'm not gonna take away his pride..... because that's probably the only thing in his life he can be proud of.

Btw, you keep telling people to make a better video than yours.... There's one thing you seem to forget tho. This is a Conquer Online forum. Not the private server forum you always hide in. You seriously expect people to download and install the private server you're playing on just to make a video for the sake of someone like you yourself? Next time make a video on real co. Not just a video of you fighting your m8 that you've already fought 1000 times and already knows his jump patterns with out of date jumps. You jump like a bunch of turtles.

tix33 10-13-2009 07:19

gay private server for noobs...

i owned on acid co and co emu same as u do here

but yeah they suck balls its easy to hit cuz of the low ping and the game settings of the server...but they suck... unless its a like a private 1.0

Rapist.. 10-13-2009 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by IPwn' (Post 10752795)
Always sad seeing someone bragging and calling himself the best over something like FB/SS. Over time I've seen and heard of many decent players. Only difference between them and Rapist is that I got to know about them thro other players. In Rapist's case, I got to know about him thro himself.. (Pathetic)

I never see people talk about his so called "skills". I see people talking about this childish guy who takes pride in being able to hit multiple times with something as simple as FB/SS in Conquer Online, lolz. You seem quite proud over yourself for being able to hit with a skill that doesn't even require any skill at all. Only thing required is a decent ping, decent fps and a none retarded brain. But...... It's Rapist. So I'm not gonna take away his pride..... because that's probably the only thing in his life he can be proud of.

Btw, you keep telling people to make a better video than yours.... There's one thing you seem to forget tho. This is a Conquer Online forum. Not the private server forum you always hide in. You seriously expect people to download and install the private server you're playing on just to make a video for the sake of someone like you yourself? Next time make a video on real co. Not just a video of you fighting your m8 that you've already fought 1000 times and already knows his jump patterns with out of date jumps. You jump like a bunch of turtles.

You're a random ass spawn.. Im known by all the so called top fbers of all time.. And you're so dumb you think these jumps are out of date.. Guess what jumps will be on classic co? That's right idiot.. Old.. And Ive played many ppl on retail co and frapsed quite a few vids.. But sadly now nobody wants to get owned on retail.. And the people who do are randoms i don't bother dueling spawns like yourself who would waste my time.. Also these are only forums i use idiot.. And im still known from 1.0.. Which i highly doubt you played.. Skilled players who don't wanna bulk to compete play on pservers instead of potency online.. One day you will realize why im known as the best and why i like to rage nerds who suck on this game.. Also none of the people in that video are my friends and i don't even duel them.. i quit before this video for almost a month.. Got right on and frapsed.. Understand you will always be a novice compared to me.

BishopEngland 10-13-2009 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10752769)
1) They would loose to me anyways
2) They could fb me and id be the only 1 frapsin to brag about it later.
3) Then they aren't better than me if lag is an excuse.

Oh, the ignorance. :)

DirtyThugThief 10-13-2009 08:25

I love threads like this. :) Lots of flaming.

My opinion is if you've played the game 5+ years and don't rape most people you meet in ss/fb then you need your eyes checked or need to get better ping.

Guess only time will tell to see who is the best in classic. Threads like this should build up the suspense.

IPwn' 10-13-2009 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10752837)
You're a random ass spawn.. Im known by all the so called top fbers of all time.. And you're so dumb you think these jumps are out of date.. Guess what jumps will be on classic co? That's right idiot.. Old.. And Ive played many ppl on retail co and frapsed quite a few vids.. But sadly now nobody wants to get owned on retail.. And the people who do are randoms i don't bother dueling spawns like yourself who would waste my time.. Also these are only forums i use idiot.. And im still known from 1.0.. Which i highly doubt you played.. Skilled players who don't wanna bulk to compete play on pservers instead of potency online.. One day you will realize why im known as the best and why i like to rage nerds who suck on this game.. Also none of the people in that video are my friends and i don't even duel them.. i quit before this video for almost a month.. Got right on and frapsed.. Understand you will always be a novice compared to me.

I may be a "random". As random as you are to everyone else soon as you leave that little room of yours, lawlz. :)

Classic CO doesn't exist. Therefore the current jumps are valid. You fail. :)

Since when did I ask you for a duel? You having reading issues? Just to make something clear. I don't duel people anymore simply because my point of view over there skill FB is different from yours. I fight endless of enemies everytime I'm on, vs all classes and not just against a bunch of trojans. By your behavior, FB seems to be the hardest thing you've accomplished in life. FB isn't even considered as a accomplish in my life so I guess our difference is bigger than you can ever imagine :)

"Pservers are for skilled players who don't wanna bulk to compete" What's wrong? CO is a mmorpg. You know very well what kind of game this is, so why even bother playing it? By the looks, I guess games such as CS would suite you better. To make something clear, making cash, marketing etc itself is a skill aswell. Something that you obviously didn't have and had to leave because you kept getting whooped. Otherwise you wouldn't be playing pservers based on CO and staying on the official forum of Conquer Online.

Hey hey, I can get myself to 300+ bp without spending a penny. Go fail somewhere else, kthx.

Beyrone 10-13-2009 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ (Post 10752660)
Nice vid kev ;D

Lol @ all the flamers, haters much? Show a better vid or STFU like seriously LOL I have yet to see a video even compare to this one but yet you guys go on about how he sucks or how your more skilled than him etc. he's beaten the best out there and if there is any of them left then I guess he'll beat you when classic co comes out, i'm afraid he can't play CO untill then.

You think he sucks more with new jump? Guess again and for the one who said fbing against the same person you'll get used to there jumps and making your accuracy pretty much never miss just stop right there LOL he pwns anyone first time dueling without meeting them before and i've seen it and witnessed it 100's of times.

Keywords: Make a better video or STFU.

/End Rant Gtfo.

Do you even read posts before you start posting your mind farts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10752769)
1) They would loose to me anyways
2) They could fb me and id be the only 1 frapsin to brag about it later.
3) Then they aren't better than me if lag is an excuse.

Just... /Fail.

Rapist.. 10-13-2009 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by IPwn' (Post 10752888)
I may be a "random". As random as you are to everyone else soon as you leave that little room of yours, lawlz. :)

Classic CO doesn't exist. Therefore the current jumps are valid. You fail. :)

Since when did I ask you for a duel? You having reading issues? Just to make something clear. I don't duel people anymore simply because my point of view over there skill FB is different from yours. I fight endless of enemies everytime I'm on, vs all classes and not just against a bunch of trojans. By your behavior, FB seems to be the hardest thing you've accomplished in life. FB isn't even considered as a accomplish in my life so I guess our difference is bigger than you can ever imagine :)

"Pservers are for skilled players who don't wanna bulk to compete" What's wrong? CO is a mmorpg. You know very well what kind of game this is, so why even bother playing it? By the looks, I guess games such as CS would suite you better. To make something clear, making cash, marketing etc itself is a skill aswell. Something that you obviously didn't have and had to leave because you kept getting whooped. Otherwise you wouldn't be playing pservers based on CO and staying on the official forum of Conquer Online.

Hey hey, I can get myself to 300+ bp without spending a penny. Go fail somewhere else, kthx.

Listen spawn don't attempt to compare me to you.. For you to think FB is something more to me than just a game it proves you must be like 16 years old or a big time nerd.. For me to be this good and play maybe a hour tops a week speaks for itself.. And dude im one of the biggest keyloggers and scammers known to co community.. Not to mention i could bot 6 wars per day in early 2.0.. Back then SDG's went 10 dbs a piece and i made 60 dbs a day.. I also know massive soc tricks/tips that rookies like yourself would hope for a person like me to post on epvp. Get a grip spawn.. You haven't played enough to know half as much about this game as me.. Much less be close to my skill lvl.

ShootTheMoonlig 10-13-2009 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10752951)
Listen spawn don't attempt to compare me to you.. For you to think FB is something more to me than just a game it proves you must be like 16 years old or a big time nerd.. For me to be this good and play maybe a hour tops a week speaks for itself.. And dude im one of the biggest keyloggers and scammers known to co community.. Not to mention i could bot 6 wars per day in early 2.0.. Back then SDG's went 10 dbs a piece and i made 60 dbs a day.. I also know massive soc tricks/tips that rookies like yourself would hope for a person like me to post on epvp. Get a grip spawn.. You haven't played enough to know half as much about this game as me.. Much less be close to my skill lvl.

23:59, lucky time for 2 hours, scroll to TC, super your backsword, npc your +8 from lotto you won 2 months ago, scroll to DC, go to market, marry a random BR, sit at artisan wind for approx. 3 months, 17 days, 9 hours, 24 minutes, 51 seconds then drop all your gear and put what you want to socket in the box, cross your fingers and spin around in circles till you vomit.

Man....I tried that one, no luck.

Rapist.. 10-13-2009 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig (Post 10752973)
23:59, lucky time for 2 hours, scroll to TC, super your backsword, npc your +8 from lotto you won 2 months ago, scroll to DC, go to market, marry a random BR, sit at artisan wind for approx. 3 months, 17 days, 9 hours, 24 minutes, 51 seconds then drop all your gear and put what you want to socket in the box, cross your fingers and spin around in circles till you vomit.

Man....I tried that one, no luck.

Lol would be better off just spamming mets in bulk than that retarded ****.. Also don't believe any of the time soc tricks.. Like spam mets at 12:34 crap.. That's not how soc'ing items work. But even noobs get lucky.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:49.