Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Bugs (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Windows 7 Help/FAQ Thread (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=592518)

Endet 02-04-2009 21:44

Installed 7 just now and noticed the same problem.. Fixed it with removing the whole damn virus program all together, my virus program claimed it to be a trojan itself. <.< Which it kinda is.. Completely useless program since it can't notice ANY trojans/viruses in the folders at all.. Tested it out one day. :p

Can't seem to find any other problem with CO in the 7 other than that BSoD with the trojan remover.

CindyZ 02-08-2009 23:56

Are you sure that it is the anti-trojan program causes the problem of BSoD?

Endet 02-09-2009 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by CindyZ (Post 9952700)
Are you sure that it is the anti-trojan program causes the problem of BSoD?

Mmmyeah since once it's de-activated (by removing the .DLL file) there won't be ANY BSoD anymore. So yup, it's the anti-trojan program.. But honestly, why you even have it? It's useless since it won't detected any kind of trojans or anything else for the matter.

CindyZ 02-10-2009 00:49

As I said before, we add this anti-trojan program into the client aiming at protect your accounts. I will try the win 7 on my PC later.

Conondrum 02-10-2009 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by CindyZ (Post 9960309)
As I said before, we add this anti-trojan program into the client aiming at protect your accounts. I will try the win 7 on my PC later.

Why not make a poll and see if players want the anti-trojan program at all? :)

Edit: I hope you got your copy of Windows 7, the downloads ended today.

Endet 02-10-2009 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conondrum (Post 9960604)
Why not make a poll and see if players want the anti-trojan program at all? :)

Good idea... It's really more of a hassle than it's worth. =/

Miss. Pain 02-14-2009 12:54

I fixed the BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) with the file Imperial_Legion placed below.

Now i see this little black popup and it shows: " Program to big to fit in memory".

Does anyone have an idea how to fix it?

starkill33 02-14-2009 15:11

i have to agree with the second method stated (delete the anti virus) i just did and if completely fixed the blue screen.. i deleted the whole folder and i would recommend every win7 user to do so...as long as your smart and dont get trojans on your computer

Endet 02-15-2009 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkill33 (Post 9991499)
i have to agree with the second method stated (delete the anti virus) i just did and if completely fixed the blue screen.. i deleted the whole folder and i would recommend every win7 user to do so...as long as your smart and dont get trojans on your computer

With a firewall and antivirus program theres no worries if you don't go to stupid sites and download whatever without thinking.

CindyZ 02-24-2009 22:42

So you all agree that deleting the anti-trojan file helps running CO on Win7, right?

Conondrum 02-24-2009 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by CindyZ (Post 10055376)
So you all agree that deleting the anti-trojan file helps running CO on Win7, right?

Yep, or simply just prevent it from running at all (can be added to Windows 7 DEP).

maisum 02-28-2009 13:38

Well, I removed the Anti-Virus and I get this...

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/738/47200451.png

And when i run the diagnostics it says everything is fine...

Conondrum 02-28-2009 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by maisum (Post 10078087)
Well, I removed the Anti-Virus and I get this...

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/738/47200451.png

And when i run the diagnostics it says everything is fine...

It has nothing to do with the anti-trojan program.
You probably need to install drivers for your graphics card (don't use the standard drivers that comes with Windows 7).
You can use Vista compatible drivers in Windows 7.

Kinsmir 03-02-2009 12:36

I'm also a windows 7 user, and i still get BSOD even after the hotfix.
So far, i have made a small fix for my self to bypass the Anti Trojan program until it's fixt. Just a small .bat compiled to .exe (really fast written). but it made the game start up much faster then close the anti trojan every time it launch (from 30/40 sec launch to 10 sec to launch)

I don't know if i'm allowed to post a link to the .exe here so i give you the source of it.
Quote:

@ECHO OFF
ECHO wow did you read this...
EXIT
If you want to use it have fun, i can help you convert it if you don't know how to. i don't give the .exe because i don't want to risk a warning/ban.

Conondrum 03-02-2009 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinsmir (Post 10087636)
I'm also a windows 7 user, and i still get BSOD even after the hotfix.
So far, i have made a small fix for my self to bypass the Anti Trojan program until it's fixt. Just a small .bat compiled to .exe (really fast written). but it made the game start up much faster then close the anti trojan every time it launch (from 30/40 sec launch to 10 sec to launch)

I don't know if i'm allowed to post a link to the .exe here so i give you the source of it.

If you want to use it have fun, i can help you convert it if you don't know how to. i don't give the .exe because i don't want to risk a warning/ban.

LMAO
Nice batch.. A waste of time converting it to .exe though.. It won't add anything to it :p
It's easier to just delete the TQAT folder ;)