Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   IPad CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Bot already?! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=729913)

Mayflower 04-18-2012 17:50

Bot already?!

Recently I started to level different character, and found a number of users botting in fg.

I watched those characters for hours at a time, and I am 100% positive those are bots. One of those bots came back today from afk, and when I said botter, that character freaked out and logged off.

Please let me know where I can send screenshots of those characters to report them so they can be banned.

colinx 04-19-2012 01:29

Really?! I can't believe this happening on the iPad, please follow this post and upload the screenshot, we'll check:cool:

Jiei 04-19-2012 01:36

Lol, It's just a bot. You will be more interested if you found out there is aimbot or teleport hack on ipad co. Try pm some of those convicted guys in there to found out more and hope they will share with it.
This mob even reject my video of them using aimbot.

Mayflower 04-19-2012 02:34

Screenshots

Basically the ghosts in the screenshots are the bots.

First Screenshot
They both stand in the same location and never move out of the location. GPRS was using a club and just hitting. He stops when mobs are dead.
JDM_Toyota_Ae84 was an archer. Just stood there and kept shooting.

Then both died for no reason and their status became away for hours.
(Some people I saw came back for a few hours later, resurrect themselves and kept repeating). They are usually on team with auto invite even they are dead.

second Screenshot
derrick1029

http://i.imgur.com/WEXZR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kxhT9.jpg

colinx 04-19-2012 03:43

Appreciate for your screenshots. I wonder if there's anyway you can shoot a video for us, I know it's not easy, but if you can make one, that'll be really great. PM Elliot is looking into this case now;)

KingOfGems 04-19-2012 07:54

Jiei your video was denied because it isn't aimbot or tele hack whatever you said. It's pure skill but assume what you want, your the only one who thinks its an aimbot which is hilarious. So clearly it's not aimbot if your video was rejected

smax_PT 04-19-2012 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiei (Post 11695094)
Lol, It's just a bot. You will be more interested if you found out there is aimbot or teleport hack on ipad co. Try pm some of those convicted guys in there to found out more and hope they will share with it.
This mob even reject my video of them using aimbot.

dude seriously grow up, you are hillarious

Mayflower 04-19-2012 13:31

I can't video this for hours on an ipad or on iphone. It's just not possible given the software isn't out on ipad, and it's not feasible to hold up iPhone for 4 hours to catch 1 minute of this.

Only my pc can and this server isn't available on PC.

One more thing I like to point out on the second screenshot is, that player came back later, resurrected himself and tried to team with me. I cancelled the invitation and then said botter. He logged off in a few seconds.

I wasn't too sure whether bot existed until spending those hours in fg. Ya all know how exciting that place is, and certain names just become very familiar; it's easy to capture who's moving and who hasn't been.

I've been taking screenshot every hour since this thread is out. The common leveling spot has been very empty v.s. a moving nightmares due to population lag so I guess those folks read forum too.

p.s. About you guys highjack into the thread and your discussion... go start your own. :)

Elliot 04-19-2012 19:43

Thank you, Meiko:D
Right now, it is not able to judge whether they are using bot. As I know, there is no bot can function on iPad or in other ways now, and we are checking and tracking activity and data in game to get it confirmed. Once I have the result, I will reply here.

Infamous~ 04-19-2012 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 11695307)
Right now, it is not able to judge whether they are using bot. As I know, there is no bot can function on iPad or in other ways now, and we are checking and tracking activity and data in game to get it confirmed. Once I have the result, I will reply here.

You are really asking for it >_>

beattiger 04-22-2012 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 11695307)

yeah, GM. Maybe, you guys need to log in game more frequently, or hire some "VGMs" to help GMs to monitor the game and organize more events. I got hit a few times by Radium Palm when I run with divinehare. This seems to need extremely "skilled" except using bot.

Nothing is possible with IPAD, there are plenty of IPAd hacks available.

_Wonder_

smax_PT 04-22-2012 17:02

Idk how a bot would actually work on iPad... Tq actually locked multy tasking on their app, it's why you can't log two accounts, I don't see how you can use a bot app not being able to multi task using conquer... Hmmmm

King!Pens 04-22-2012 23:08

Interesting

Maybe if a very smart hacker modified the app? I know for a fact that with a jail broken iPad u can multitask. But i can't see apple allowing a bot app maybe also is in a jailbreak?

Tyrran 04-24-2012 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by smax_PT (Post 11696549)
Idk how a bot would actually work on iPad... Tq actually locked multy tasking on their app, it's why you can't log two accounts, I don't see how you can use a bot app not being able to multi task using conquer... Hmmmm

maybe there using a pc just connecting to the iServers, shouldnt be hard to do considering TQ's coders are monkeys

smax_PT 04-24-2012 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrran (Post 11697346)
maybe there using a pc just connecting to the iServers, shouldnt be hard to do considering TQ's coders are monkeys

Actually that's a possibility