Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   So... (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=724128)

Wester V.3 10-16-2011 23:12

So...
 
'Sup?

I see you pathetic rag tag group of ***gots still can't post in a prompt and orderly fashion when your king arrives.

mwah 10-16-2011 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11615826)
'Sup?

I see you pathetic rag tag group of ***gots still can't post in a prompt and orderly fashion when your king arrives.

Your throne has been prepared. please, take it.

#49SCARFACE#49 10-17-2011 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11615826)
'Sup?

I see you pathetic rag tag group of ***gots still can't post in a prompt and orderly fashion when your king arrives.

And you are?

bahana 10-17-2011 00:29

I am so sorry Wester, please punish me severely because I am a masochist.;)

thehempknight 10-17-2011 01:17

And you are......?

Wester V.3 10-17-2011 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwah (Post 11615828)
Your throne has been prepared. please, take it.

Does it have the ass washer, per my request?

Quote:

Originally Posted by #49SCARFACE#49 (Post 11615830)
And you are?

Prepare for the violent onslaught of gore that is going to befall you.

Your offal shall rain upon the Earth in a massive **** storm of fury and rage. I am your lord, savior, father...Wester. Do not cross me again, mortal.



Quote:

Originally Posted by bahana (Post 11615832)
I am so sorry Wester, please punish me severely because I am a masochist.;)

The real punishment then would be to not punish you.

...Suffer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11615840)
And you are......?

No - the real question is, why haven't you quit yet?

thehempknight 10-17-2011 01:44

Because there always has to be someone to stop you. The Ying to your Yang, if you like.

Wester V.3 10-17-2011 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11615845)
Because there always has to be someone to stop you. The Ying to your Yang, if you like.

No. The Ying to my Ying.

We are one, you and I. You just don't know it yet.

mwah 10-17-2011 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11615842)
Does it have the ass washer, per my request?

No, but I will assign an ass washer immediately for you. There are many people OT who love ass and will gladly take the job.

Wester V.3 10-17-2011 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwah (Post 11615851)
No, but I will assign an ass washer immediately for you. There are many people OT who love ass and will gladly take the job.

...But it's not on the chair. It's not the same.

I mean...just...nevermind - you don't understand.

thehempknight 10-17-2011 02:17

Oh. Well if we're the same, I guess carry on with our good works, then.

Wester V.3 10-17-2011 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11615858)
Oh. Well if we're the same, I guess carry on with our good works, then.

...I was going to say that.

mwah 10-17-2011 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11615856)
...But it's not on the chair. It's not the same.

I mean...just...nevermind - you don't understand.

I am sorry if you are displeased. I exist to please my lord in any way i can.

Wester V.3 10-17-2011 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwah (Post 11615864)
I am sorry if you are displeased. I exist to please my lord in any way i can.

I thought I was fairly reasonable with my requests.

IT HURTS MORE THAN YOU KNOW. I NEVER GET WHAT I WANT! EVER!

My heart, it aches...

mwah 10-17-2011 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11615866)
I thought I was fairly reasonable with my requests.

IT HURTS MORE THAN YOU KNOW. I NEVER GET WHAT I WANT! EVER!

My heart, it aches...

I shift the blame to my underlings.

Heart aches? fapsturbation. problems solved.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:29.