Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Recycle Bin (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Why scorpio guild wars are so boring (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=563555)

Sand 10-11-2008 23:01

Why scorpio guild wars are so boring

actually i tried to quit for what i feel in guild wars.guys u havnt get bored yet!! there's no enemies in the wars..no targets to kill,so where's the war then!!:mad:
i got booooooored:( somebody tell me what should we do to make the war more interesting:confused:

Gzz Dang for the easy war victory :D

wisper 10-12-2008 01:53

True Guild War is boring.
I think we have to make a list of the guilds that go to guild war and sort out what is the best and fair alliance that will work for Guild War.
I heard my bro Old Rogue is back so I think this may work out well.
The list i have atm are:

GangBang
Sneaky Brutes
Shinning On
Kingdom Of Evil
Old Skool FTW
Heroes (making a come back shortly)
U Got F*$% by US

There might be more but i cant think of them atm. So lets all get together and work something out just for GW. KOS can be the other 5 day of the week. The 2 day guild war just make the most of it and go hard out with your alliance :)

GreenSmiley 10-12-2008 02:54

yea its boring but theres not much can be done...our server is a small server with small guilds. :)

~~ćorch~~ 10-12-2008 05:40

well well well

@ wisper ....bro i dont think we need to do that bcuz the other side is completely fair enough to fight us, but they dont have gutz to fight us,and if they do fight us fairly... (no bot,no speed) maybe they can win :) bcuz when we do split our alliance again thats the time they attack US. remember what happen b4? if you do, that tactics called backstabber...

@sand......much better to be bored than to annoyed in the people who use aimbot :D

@gnad.......iam not bored i enjoyed watching allies killing each others lmao :p

henryFTW 10-12-2008 06:20

oh guys yall still playing :D

wisper 10-12-2008 08:33

i guess i'll be quite and take my free cps :D

henryFTW 10-12-2008 08:48

Will u give me some cps ya man ?:p

xxDamTroJxx 10-12-2008 11:10

argghhh... how are the "blad3mast3r users" using blad3... lol

secret_code 10-12-2008 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sand (Post 9280999)
actually i tried to quit for what i feel in guild wars.guys u havnt get bored yet!! there's no enemies in the wars..no targets to kill,so where's the war then!!:mad:
i got booooooored:( somebody tell me what should we do to make the war more interesting:confused:

Gzz Dang for the easy war victory :D

go study :D

ViolaAsh 10-12-2008 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisper (Post 9281549)
True Guild War is boring.
I think we have to make a list of the guilds that go to guild war and sort out what is the best and fair alliance that will work for Guild War.
I heard my bro Old Rogue is back so I think this may work out well.
The list i have atm are:

GangBang
Sneaky Brutes
Shinning On
Kingdom Of Evil
Old Skool FTW
Heroes (making a come back shortly)
U Got F*$% by US

There might be more but i cant think of them atm. So lets all get together and work something out just for GW. KOS can be the other 5 day of the week. The 2 day guild war just make the most of it and go hard out with your alliance :)

That is why I seldom play this GW. I only do the flame quest, AFK till GW ends and claimed my rewards coz I knew there wont be any opponent coming.

The alliance should split.

Alliance A
Sneaky Brutes
Shinning On
Old Skool FTW

Alliance B
Kingdom Of Evil
GangBang
Heroes

Something like this.

xAcidBurNx 10-12-2008 23:59

sunday guild wars are not as bad as saturday gw's. :D and no plans to break the alliance. the other side will suffer not winning any cps. lmao. ;)

ViolaAsh 10-13-2008 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAcidBurNx (Post 9286590)
sunday guild wars are not as bad as saturday gw's. :D and no plans to break the alliance. the other side will suffer not winning any cps. lmao. ;)

I dun have any CPS also :(

xAcidBurNx 10-13-2008 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViolaAsh (Post 9286797)
I dun have any CPS also :(

do u deserve cps :( lol

wisper 10-13-2008 03:56

i wish could play rumble fighter :(
its restricted to USA and Canada only :mad:

ViolaAsh 10-13-2008 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAcidBurNx (Post 9287122)
do u deserve cps :( lol

:D I do!