Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Recycle Bin (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   officially announcing GANGSTER hacked (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=553781)

xxDamTroJxx 09-11-2008 10:57

officially announcing GANGSTER hacked
 
GANGSTER hacked!!!

NOT :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sad to know a group of desperate friends/noobs rather think they could actually pull the scheme off.. HAHA.. Sorry to let u hackers know that simple ways don't work especially if you try to pull it off at me.. You guys worked hard to get it eh?? too bad it failed :D:D

Nice try losers.. again, emphasis on the word FAILED :cool::cool:

Oh and I have you people to thank for coz I have always been lazy to sell both my +8 halberts.. you sold it for me.. I got more dbs than I would have sold it for! :p:p:p:p

LOL!! Arigato! ;)

PS. Did you enjoy the little moment of happiness you felt when u get GANGSTER for a while? :(:( I hope you did.. coz that was the only time of joy you could get from touching GANGSTER.. ;);)

OWNED back BAD! :o

xAcidBurNx 09-11-2008 11:03

Message from GM:
===============================================
Greetings,

We've got your email.

Thank you for all the information you provided. We have already taken back most of the items that were lost from your character GANGSTER. But we regret that the two +8 elite halberts were sold out by the hacker. So we took some DBs and cps from the hacker as compensation. We keep all the items in the account below.................


===============================================

hahhaha

OWNED.


red7devil, and whoever tried..... FAILED... you picked the wrong people to hack dude. u actually think u could be successful ?!?!?!?! OWNED is the only word for you guys. never hack the big brothers in the game :cool:

xxDamTroJxx 09-11-2008 11:08

lol, i gladly accepted the scrolls instead of my +8 halberts.. :p:p

hehe

and hey, dont mention names.. ;) its a group of them helpin a "poor" desperate guy out.. sad..

:cool: ** think of better people to mess with.. coz it goes right back at you if you mess with the wrong people ** :cool:

xAcidBurNx 09-11-2008 11:18

they have no idea who we are... they think they can talk better to a GM than us... hahaha.. priceless ;)

henry again 09-11-2008 14:05

i wanna scam u acid :D

henry again 09-11-2008 14:20

hey add 1104cheese :D

the one who playing on GUEVARA scammed her , he is not the owner ,lol :P

~~ćorch~~ 09-11-2008 15:38

lmao
 
again LOOSER stays as a LOOSEr lmao i laugh so hard when i read this,,, for all the scammers tried hard you make a fun sh!t out of your self boy :-) you all are newbie, choose the people you wanna scam bcuz you will failed big time at the end if you mess up with people like noypi :D thats big time owned bro i wish someone try it to me to, so i could feel the ownage of being US :-)

wisper 09-11-2008 16:47

Grats Blad3.
lol..i gotta admit i was worried that you wouldnt get it back.
Good to see GM and TQ doing their jobs.
Times are changing :) Slowly but surely :D (quoted from Naruto)

xxDamTroJxx 09-11-2008 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisper (Post 9104682)
Grats Blad3.
lol..i gotta admit i was worried that you wouldnt get it back.
Good to see GM and TQ doing their jobs.
Times are changing :) Slowly but surely :D (quoted from Naruto)

thanks. I was only worried at first, but all the pieces are in my hands.. I just had to lay them out and poof, all pieces fit just right for the evidence.. :)

tq said some funny things to me when i told them about my case.. hehe.. :p but yeah ur right, tq did a good job tracing my gear back and givin additional scrolls ^.^

and err.. speakin of naruto, gotta watch the latest ep right after this... gotta be updated. ;)

A.J. 09-11-2008 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxDamTroJxx (Post 9105069)
thanks. I was only worried at first, but all the pieces are in my hands.. I just had to lay them out and poof, all pieces fit just right for the evidence.. :)

tq said some funny things to me when i told them about my case.. hehe.. :p but yeah ur right, tq did a good job tracing my gear back and givin additional scrolls ^.^

and err.. speakin of naruto, gotta watch the latest ep right after this... gotta be updated. ;)


mmmmmmmmm, Naruto sucks ballz, I HATE ALL ANIME AND MANGA

xAcidBurNx 09-12-2008 13:57

bump* owned:o

ViolaAsh 09-12-2008 20:54

Can anyone tell me what happen? Who is real owner of GANGSTER now?
I thought GANGSTER belonged to Caribe? or did blade bought it?

I always keep away from buying characters. Too dangerous especially from untrusted source.

Btw
S> Viola with gears. Whisper Knight,AsokA, DiabloXIII, JeonJiHyun if i am not around. They can help to call me. Thanks! :D

xxDamTroJxx 09-12-2008 23:01

Gangsters been mine for quite some time.. Now that people see that my water has good gears.. Probably coz of envy and desperation, they thought of talking to GM and planning ahead as to what they'll say to sort of convince tq to give the full info... HAHA... I could only imagine the trouble they went through.. sad desperate people.. ^.^ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

funny they actually think theyre capable of talkin good or even better to tq not thinking of how i can easily talk back to tq.. hilarious. :o

QuAzY 09-13-2008 00:26

Blad3Mast3r <---- gave TQ 'lewinsky' :o

ViolaAsh 09-13-2008 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxDamTroJxx (Post 9112241)
Gangsters been mine for quite some time.. Now that people see that my water has good gears.. Probably coz of envy and desperation, they thought of talking to GM and planning ahead as to what they'll say to sort of convince tq to give the full info... HAHA... I could only imagine the trouble they went through.. sad desperate people.. ^.^ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

funny they actually think theyre capable of talkin good or even better to tq not thinking of how i can easily talk back to tq.. hilarious. :o

Tell me your secret :D

S> Viola with gears


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:38.