Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GM corruption, one final debate (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=756535)

Returning 07-08-2015 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11912282)
|~Army~| was recorded speeding by Blade I think. To defend Carina took an unbiased approach and deemed the video fake and removed Army from jail. 1 week later /spd up command abuse became wide spread.

Army again comes under fire for getting caught by the ini update Carina again defends him saying it wasn't the owner and removed him from jail.

Army, sophia, cesiang all get botjailed by this patch and Carina once again defends them after they pay to be released saying it was a virus all 3 of those people had to trigger the antibot. She removes them and clears their record .

ElJefe gets caught speeding obviously and Carina mocks him from what I was told and told him not to share his info because Jefe will go to jail again.
Note Jefe is not a close friend of Carina he is just the top bulker and was mocked and forced to pay to get out and take the strike.
Whereas Army, Sophia, cesiang are all close enough to Carina they have her personal number if anything comes up.

We are talking about people in army, sophia, cesiang be it the owner or not admit to speeding in events and DCing enemies. They sat in jail confidently for an entire day until Carina arrived and removed them.

Corrupt GMs is how games suffer and this game is suffering enough from all fronts.

See that's bull****. I messaged tq, my friend messaged tq. They have no evidence to say he was botting other than their ****ty anti bot system. "This was before the ninjas stuff and he's a trojan." Yet hes still sitting there and not paying out. This happened on his old mac, we've since pretty much stopped playing this **** game for reasons like this. Seriously they couldn't even say why he was or how he was botting just "google it etc" dumb ass ****ing game.

IamCesiang 07-08-2015 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11912479)
It is called conflict of interest and unprofessional for her to have the biased relationship she has with you.

Are you envy or what? :cool: GM Carina is one of the responsible and approachable GM. As far as i know, she always perform her duties according to their companies' policy. As i stated in my previous post, i never get any special treatment from her. In fact, there's a lot of rejected requests that i had asked, in behalf of my friends' request, she declined because it's not allowed. As we all know we have 2 customer service GMs in facebook, like GM Nancy, she answered every questions of her customers and performed task according to game rules. You just high lighted very much about me and her, or even mimi and her, but there's a lot of players out there not active on this forum who can justify how carina as a GM, even non bulkers can say a lot of good things about her. You are just blinded with negativism against her. But well, you can express whatever your opinion and my respect for that. :)

**icy** 07-08-2015 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamCesiang (Post 11912518)
Are you envy or what? :cool: GM Carina is one of the responsible and approachable GM. As far as i know, she always perform her duties according to their companies' policy. As i stated in my previous post, i never get any special treatment from her. In fact, there's a lot of rejected requests that i had asked, in behalf of my friends' request, she declined because it's not allowed. As we all know we have 2 customer service GMs in facebook, like GM Nancy, she answered every questions of her customers and performed task according to game rules. You just high lighted very much about me and her, or even mimi and her, but there's a lot of players out there not active on this forum who can justify how carina as a GM, even non bulkers can say a lot of good things about her. You are just blinded with negativism against her. But well, you can express whatever your opinion and my respect for that. :)

Carina is a nice girl yes, I talk to her on fb whenever I have any questions. She is so helpful

SaonNalang 07-08-2015 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Returning (Post 11912517)
See that's bull****. I messaged tq, my friend messaged tq. They have no evidence to say he was botting other than their ****ty anti bot system. "This was before the ninjas stuff and he's a trojan." Yet hes still sitting there and not paying out. This happened on his old mac, we've since pretty much stopped playing this **** game for reasons like this. Seriously they couldn't even say why he was or how he was botting just "google it etc" dumb ass ****ing game.

How it can be ****ty when it only caught legit bottere. You can explain a lot of bu**** and convince the incompetent GM about ur bull**** but not us. How about the rest of 500 people who were getting caught by the system also? And how about us who where never been jailed for so many patch that came out regarding the antibot. The funny thing here is ur side accusing us the botter but the truth speaks the other way around. Stop using any illegal program and u have nothing to worry. The fate of this dying game depends on the people who run it. If the people behind that were abusing their authority then sooner or later or later this game will die. Jefe is a top bulker but he dont have the previlege as these people have. In fact I saw one post in fb where carina defended cesiang side. It was so funny that we have this kind of GM. If she cant be neutral, she better submit her resignation as delicadeza.

IamCesiang 07-08-2015 15:53

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11912282)
|~Army~| was recorded speeding by Blade I think. To defend Carina took an unbiased approach and deemed the video fake and removed Army from jail. 1 week later /spd up command abuse became wide spread.

Army again comes under fire for getting caught by the ini update Carina again defends him saying it wasn't the owner and removed him from jail.

Army, sophia, cesiang all get botjailed by this patch and Carina once again defends them after they pay to be released saying it was a virus all 3 of those people had to trigger the antibot. She removes them and clears their record .

ElJefe gets caught speeding obviously and Carina mocks him from what I was told and told him not to share his info because Jefe will go to jail again.
Note Jefe is not a close friend of Carina he is just the top bulker and was mocked and forced to pay to get out and take the strike.
Whereas Army, Sophia, cesiang are all close enough to Carina they have her personal number if anything comes up.

We are talking about people in army, sophia, cesiang be it the owner or not admit to speeding in events and DCing enemies. They sat in jail confidently for an entire day until Carina arrived and removed them.

Corrupt GMs is how games suffer and this game is suffering enough from all fronts.

You love to put Carina's name on every situation. Again you just reacted on what you've heard. I'm the one working with the botjail attempt for Army few months ago, emailing GM Evelyin. Your side didnt successfully put Army on botjail that time. I inserted a photo as a solid evidence, GM Carina didnt give any special treatment on that case. It's the best effort of botjail case GMs headed by GM Evelyin who validated the video and came a just and an unbiased decision. http://bbs.co.99.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1436395106

SaonNalang 07-08-2015 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamCesiang (Post 11912518)

GM was paid by TQ to help the players and that is their main job but that authority have a limit. If u r abusing that authority then it is corruption. Hope Jefe's complain will succeed in firinh this GM and hope bulker will stop buying cps until TQ will havr a strict policy about the corruption within their backyard.

SaonNalang 07-08-2015 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamCesiang (Post 11912537)
You love to put Carina's name on every situation. Again you just reacted on what you've heard. I'm the one working with the botjail attempt for Army few months ago, emailing GM Evelyin. Your side didnt successfully put Army on botjail that time. I inserted a photo as a solid evidence, GM Carina didnt give any special treatment on that case. It's the best effort of botjail case GMs headed by GM Evelyin who validated the video and came a just and an unbiased decision. http://bbs.co.99.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1436395106

Carina is your number one fun and she never been a GM. You describe her as helpful because she can do whatever u wanted even it will risk her losing job. I know u r defending her situation right now but at the end of the day I will still believe in karma.

IamCesiang 07-08-2015 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaonNalang (Post 11912542)
Carina is your number one fun and she never been a GM. You describe her as helpful because she can do whatever u wanted even it will risk her losing job. I know u r defending her situation right now but at the end of the day I will still believe in karma.

Didn't you love GM Carina before when i was in your side?. I've heard a lot of positive comments from you about her before. But things change, and people too. If i can present all those requests i made that she declined to perform because it's against game rules, to simple prove your statement is wrong. I can't remain silent on all accusations and negativism you thrown against her. Everyone is entitled to his opinion tho. You can express whatever you want, but you cant never change how i and others players see, like and love GM Carina as a GM. At the end of the day, only TQ management can decide if all your complaints are sufficient enough to lose Carina's job.

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 16:55

Told you, the verdict from evelyin was missing. Now that cesiang posted it, it all fits.

So what do we have left when it comes to the carina corruption allegations? Overly friendly by giving out whatsapp? Hardly a reason to call someone corrupt over.

No further evidence that el jefe was mocked as requested? No further evidence that people were let out for free? Seriously, you all sounded so sure of your case. If it was as bad as you lot say it is, there must at least be a single one that made a screenshot about this?

SaonNalang 07-08-2015 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamCesiang (Post 11912545)
Didn't you love GM Carina before when i was in your side?. I've heard a lot of positive comments from you about her before. But things change, and people too. If i can present all those requests i made that she declined to perform because it's against game rules, to simple prove your statement is wrong. I can't remain silent on all accusations and negativism you thrown against her. Everyone is entitled to his opinion tho. You can express whatever you want, but you cant never change how i and others players see, like and love GM Carina as a GM. At the end of the day, only TQ management can decide if all your complaints are sufficient enough to lose Carina's job.

When did i ask help from her regarding the end game and you can check all her chat story with me. Probably few complains with the game but nothing else. Well you did help me in clearing my transfer as vip got lower days but any GM can do that even nancy can. Yes people chance and u should ask that to urself. In the beginning who ask jefe to help us in phoenix against army and painless? It was u. Now which side are u rooting for?
U ask us to vote carina every monthly for her ratings but i never vote and just lie in the group that i did just to make ur self feeling better.
Besides ur statement above just shows how many favorable stuff u get from her which other player dont have :) .

Deathclaw 07-08-2015 17:01

This thread in a nutshell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 17:33

more like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY

leilonnidad 07-08-2015 17:42

Karma already

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by IamCesiang (Post 11912537)

Kitten Botjailed for Usign Speedup commands... They are all cheating... But it wont last long.. Carina is nothing but a Messenger GM.. she is the lowest form of GM... let her keep doing what she can, it wont be enough to save those cheaters 4ever

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 18:08

The hell is that kitten even doing. jumping around doing nothing but surviving.

SaonNalang 07-08-2015 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11912546)
Told you, the verdict from evelyin was missing. Now that cesiang posted it, it all fits.

So what do we have left when it comes to the carina corruption allegations? Overly friendly by giving out whatsapp? Hardly a reason to call someone corrupt over.

No further evidence that el jefe was mocked as requested? No further evidence that people were let out for free? Seriously, you all sounded so sure of your case. If it was as bad as you lot say it is, there must at least be a single one that made a screenshot about this?

I think cee screenshot email from eve was from the old case regarding army speeding. And it is not related to recent botjail which was auto detected by the antibot.