Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GM corruption, one final debate (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=756535)

Bunz 07-11-2015 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11913085)
It's not about whether we like or dislike her, we're just displeased with something she has done. We're entitled to express her actions to her superiors and what they do to her is entirely up to them. You're jumping to far into conclusions about her loosing her livelihood. It could come down to that or she could get a strike for this and hopefully it never happens again. We just don't want things like this to continue because it's unfair to every single player who GM Carina doesn't favor; which is pretty much everyone or at least it should be.

I totally understand. You made a fair point here. I didn't mean to go far, I'm just worried that things might get a little out of hands here.
You know cyber stuffs always make people depress even if its just cyber.
Just don't want to see anyone getting hurt in the end.

AzNtHuGsTa 07-11-2015 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunz (Post 11913149)
I totally understand. You made a fair point here. I didn't mean to go far, I'm just worried that things might get a little out of hands here.
You know cyber stuffs always make people depress even if its just cyber.
Just don't want to see anyone getting hurt in the end.

Hey, I know you're looking out for everyone's best interest, but this is the internet. Also, according to Karyn, this community is already responsible for the death of an individual. so....

~*panda*~ 07-11-2015 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa (Post 11913151)
Hey, I know you're looking out for everyone's best interest, but this is the internet. Also, according to Karyn, this community is already responsible for the death of an individual. so....

If Karyn really said that, which I haven't seen her do, she should really get off the internet. As if anyone here had anything to do with Rachels death. Rachel herself stated that it was because of the chronic pain. Of course she was being pestered for being a transgen. It wouldn't have happened if she didn't try to enter some co beauty contest, trying to sell herself for cps.

It's the internet. The internet is cynical. If you can't deal with that, you don't belong on the internet.

AzNtHuGsTa 07-11-2015 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11913171)
If Karyn really said that, which I haven't seen her do, that's the most dumb thing a person can say.

She did not explicitly phrase it as such; however, her rant about cyber bullying was definitely aimed towards this community.

~*panda*~ 07-11-2015 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa (Post 11913172)
She did not explicitly phrase it as such; however, her rant about cyber bullying was definitely aimed towards this community.

Didn't expect such a fast answer, still edited my post to add some accuracy to it.

Cyber bullying my arse. Why? Because there were people that laughed at her for trying to join a beauty contest?

It's the internet. If you claim you're a guy we believe you. If you claim you're a girl, we want evidence. If you claim you're a girl, are a guy and join a beauty contest, you'll be mocked. That's how it works.

Pantsy tumblr logic reasoning flying around lately. Oh muh feels. It's the internet. She knew the internet for what it was, she was on 4chan for crying out loud.

Aim|Bot 07-11-2015 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11913173)
Didn't expect such a fast answer, still edited my post to add some accuracy to it.

Cyber bullying my arse. Why? Because there were people that laughed at her for trying to join a beauty contest?

It's the internet. If you claim you're a guy we believe you. If you claim you're a girl, we want evidence. If you claim you're a girl, are a guy and join a beauty contest, you'll be mocked. That's how it works.

Pantsy tumblr logic reasoning flying around lately. Oh muh feels. It's the internet. She knew the internet for what it was, she was on 4chan for crying out loud.

I dont think he was agreeing that rachel killed herself because of cyber bullying, i think he was just pointing out that karyn did basically make a post that said "this is all your fault guys"

~*panda*~ 07-11-2015 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim|Bot (Post 11913175)
I dont think he was agreeing that rachel killed herself because of cyber bullying, i think he was just pointing out that karyn did basically make a post that said "this is all your fault guys"

That's why I'm discussing the point she apparantly made to avoid having people get misinformed and having them think we actually are responsible for someones death.

Infamous~ 07-11-2015 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim|Bot (Post 11913128)
Hi mohamed.

Hi bro
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanad (Post 11913129)
Hi Kimberly.

Hebro
Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa (Post 11913134)
Hi Kirei.

heibro
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11913171)
If Karyn really said that, which I haven't seen her do, she should really get off the internet. As if anyone here had anything to do with Rachels death. Rachel herself stated that it was because of the chronic pain. Of course she was being pestered for being a transgen. It wouldn't have happened if she didn't try to enter some co beauty contest, trying to sell herself for cps.

It's the internet. The internet is cynical. If you can't deal with that, you don't belong on the internet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa (Post 11913172)
She did not explicitly phrase it as such; however, her rant about cyber bullying was definitely aimed towards this community.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11913173)
Didn't expect such a fast answer, still edited my post to add some accuracy to it.

Cyber bullying my arse. Why? Because there were people that laughed at her for trying to join a beauty contest?

It's the internet. If you claim you're a guy we believe you. If you claim you're a girl, we want evidence. If you claim you're a girl, are a guy and join a beauty contest, you'll be mocked. That's how it works.

Pantsy tumblr logic reasoning flying around lately. Oh muh feels. It's the internet. She knew the internet for what it was, she was on 4chan for crying out loud.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim|Bot (Post 11913175)
I dont think he was agreeing that rachel killed herself because of cyber bullying, i think he was just pointing out that karyn did basically make a post that said "this is all your fault guys"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11913178)
That's why I'm discussing the point she apparantly made to avoid having people get misinformed and having them think we actually are responsible for someones death.

Um... It was a guy. Why keep saying she?

Also. Funny bridge pics
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/9c/9cb29...c8738b7841.jpg

This is funny because it was true
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58536797.jpg

Xentheo 07-13-2015 00:26

Rxin, it would be nice for you to acknowledge this thread.

Sargon~ 07-16-2015 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11912229)
Okay guys, I've been hearing too much about this and there have been many "stories" but I have yet to see a single shred of evidence.

This thread isn't to debate, it's to throw that missing evidence in here so we can actually see the corruption.

As far as I know, there is no corruption. I've yet to see GM interference that was based on a GM actively supporting people out of corruption or friendship.

Now, Manipulating GM's into reducing sentences happens all the time and happened since '03. It's just that Chinese GM's often don't know the game that much as they have plenty of changes in their employment roster.
It's all about how you bring your case and explain what transpired. Claiming a file got corrupted when installing the patch may help you more than flat out saying you edited half the files in your client.

So this thread is for basic evidence. Screenshots, neutral testimonies, things that don't add up.

No conspiracy theories, "a friend of a friend" stories, "my guess is" stories, ...

Actual evidence. Go.

I wonder what TQ feeds you... :)

1 Are you one of those that suck up to those employed by TQ?
2 Is there any reason for you doing that?
3 Do you honestly think there aren't any TQ employees corrupt?

Here is something when i actively played CO.2 on a daily base back then when this guy flipped Conquer online on its head.
http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...ed-conquer-%29

Sorry if this has already been posted

zaki...max 07-18-2015 17:29

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by leilonnidad (Post 11912556)
Kitten Botjailed for Usign Speedup commands... They are all cheating... But it wont last long.. Carina is nothing but a Messenger GM.. she is the lowest form of GM... let her keep doing what she can, it wont be enough to save those cheaters 4ever

Again n again u cant botjail me for what ever im using
lets say u r lower than botjail me Just keep going at ur cute videos
:p

Six 07-18-2015 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaki...max (Post 11914009)
Again n again u cant botjail me for what ever im using
:p

Proof You're botting and think you can get away with it?

zaki...max 07-18-2015 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Six (Post 11914026)
Proof You're botting and think you can get away with it?

Ur ass still hurting u since thunder server :P

SaonNalang 07-19-2015 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaki...max (Post 11914009)
Again n again u cant botjail me for what ever im using :p

Could any GM investigate this idiot. He even admit that he was using something but too bad he got a lot ways to skip from it.

SaonNalang 07-19-2015 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaki...max (Post 11914027)
Ur ass still hurting u since thunder server :P

Are you trolling or a genuine idiot.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:25.