Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

heavens_fury 09-05-2007 02:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui (Post 6220332)
fixed........

ty :D

Keith_Dragoon 09-05-2007 03:07

Who is §witch22 I got pepped by them and can't find them to return it.

Lil_Firehawk 09-05-2007 03:11

I'm sitting on 189. Adding some pep to those that I can. :)

heavens_fury 09-05-2007 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith_Dragoon (Post 6220397)
Who is §witch22 I got pepped by them and can't find them to return it.

lol just look back through the posts and you'll find him

Keith_Dragoon 09-05-2007 03:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens_fury (Post 6220440)
lol just look back through the posts and you'll find him

That would take forever and i'm lazy :(

Attila_123 09-05-2007 03:33

Not stickied yet? :(

Keith_Dragoon 09-05-2007 03:36

Well, I can pep ppl now, who wants to exchange? :D

heavens_fury 09-05-2007 03:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith_Dragoon (Post 6220497)
Well, I can pep ppl now, who wants to exchange? :D

lol i will :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith_Dragoon (Post 6220478)
That would take forever and i'm lazy :(

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=409017 <<<< find him there :D

Kamui 09-05-2007 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith_Dragoon (Post 6220497)
Well, I can pep ppl now, who wants to exchange? :D

*raises hand* PICK ME !!!11one!!! PICK ME!!!!11one11!!! :D

HTAPAWASOv2.0 09-05-2007 03:48

Just pepper heaven, keith, attila and lil_firehawk. Pep back plx :P


People keep nepping me for being "arrogant"... lol. Four times now >.>

heavens_fury 09-05-2007 03:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTAPAWASOv2.0 (Post 6220542)
Just pepper heaven, keith, attila and lil_firehawk. Pep back plx :P


People keep nepping me for being "arrogant"... lol. Four times now >.>

lol i pep'd back :)

Attila_123 09-05-2007 03:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTAPAWASOv2.0 (Post 6220542)
Just pepper heaven, keith, attila and lil_firehawk. Pep back plx :P


People keep nepping me for being "arrogant"... lol. Four times now >.>

Says I need to spread more before pepping you again, so I must of pepped you at some point in time =P

Keith_Dragoon 09-05-2007 04:07

Grrr I thought I was able to pep again, I pepped 2 ppl back and i'm back on cooldown. I'll pep those who pepped me when i can again. :(

Prose 09-05-2007 04:13

I pepped Keith and HTAP, can't pep you again Atilla, need to spread around again :rolleyes:

Kamui 09-05-2007 04:18

484, i want another bar =(

Prose 09-05-2007 04:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui (Post 6220692)
484, i want another bar =(

so do I..

And I helped you a bit :rolleyes:

Namso 09-05-2007 04:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui (Post 6220692)
484, i want another bar =(

1 new bar comming up

Hellz is back 09-05-2007 04:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith_Dragoon (Post 6220638)
Grrr I thought I was able to pep again, I pepped 2 ppl back and i'm back on cooldown. I'll pep those who pepped me when i can again. :(

You played dragon right?

Attila_123 09-05-2007 04:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prose (Post 6220665)
I pepped Keith and HTAP, can't pep you again Atilla, need to spread around again :rolleyes:

oo I guess I need to pep you then since you gave me some before :D

Attila_123 09-05-2007 04:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namso (Post 6220771)
1 new bar comming up

I pepped you but it didn't give you the 2nd bar :(

Kamui 09-05-2007 04:45

492. 8 to go :D

Hellz is back 09-05-2007 04:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui (Post 6220794)
492. 8 to go :D

shiney new green bar for you soon

Attila_123 09-05-2007 04:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellz is back (Post 6220799)
shiney new green bar for you soon

How much rep have you got?

War! 09-05-2007 05:02

486....14 to go. Rep me and leave a name and I will gladly return the favor.

Kamui 09-05-2007 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by War! (Post 6220849)
486....14 to go. Rep me and leave a name and I will gladly return the favor.

you rep me, i rep you; deal? :rolleyes::cool:

WoodfordO 09-05-2007 06:04

I want 2 bars! hehe rep away :p Im +reping everyone now

War! 09-05-2007 06:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui (Post 6220861)
you rep me, i rep you; deal? :rolleyes::cool:


Deal!

When I can. I must spread rep first.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoodfordO (Post 6221160)
I want 2 bars! hehe rep away :p Im +reping everyone now

Already repped ya so I can't

Lemtoad 09-05-2007 06:07

i cant give out rep :(

Prose 09-05-2007 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemtoad (Post 6221174)
i cant give out rep :(

me neither :(

and I just need 4 more rep :o

Attila_123 09-05-2007 06:17

Only 20 rep away from my 3rd bar.

tipierre 09-05-2007 06:21

a lot of ppl got the 5th bar or + now:eek:

I want mine too:cool:

heavens_fury 09-05-2007 06:26

i can't give out rep :( i don't like this game anymore lol

Prose 09-05-2007 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens_fury (Post 6221247)
i can't give out rep :( i don't like this game anymore lol

hi fury!

I've almost got my 4th bar too :rolleyes::cool:;)

Keleso 09-05-2007 06:28

Six hundred twenty five

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keleso (Post 6206799)
I still have to pep

Keith (Done)
War! (Done)
Amplifer[Mars]
MeteorTear
MM
HatSchiPu
suga
Kamui
Neowarcloud
smushparkermvp
§witch22
Flappy
Sk8r
ultima
cassy


heavens_fury 09-05-2007 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prose (Post 6221256)
hi fury!

I've almost got my 4th bar too :rolleyes::cool:;)

hey stalker lol

i'm just over my 4th bar but i wont be on till friday i think :(

Prose 09-05-2007 06:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens_fury (Post 6221271)
hey stalker lol

i'm just over my 4th bar but i wont be on till friday i think :(

people will probably still rep you, even if you're not online ;)

heavens_fury 09-05-2007 06:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prose (Post 6221303)
people will probably still rep you, even if you're not online ;)

probably not lol coz i will have no recent posts for ppl no rep me on :p

boogers 09-05-2007 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila_123 (Post 6221209)
Only 20 rep away from my 3rd bar.


i see u on msn :eek:

Prose 09-05-2007 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogers (Post 6221311)
i see u on msn :eek:

good for you..

I still need 4 more rep for my 4th bar :rolleyes:

heavens_fury 09-05-2007 06:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prose (Post 6221328)
good for you..

I still need 4 more rep for my 4th bar :rolleyes:

i'd give you but i must have used all mine up yesterday coz it keeps saying i've gave out to much lol and i wont be on later coz i gotta pack :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:12.