Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Newcomers Thread (Introduce yourself here) (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=75478)

Falon 04-09-2005 19:00

Newcomers Thread (Introduce yourself here)

Due to a bunch of "hello, I am new here" threads, I have made this thread for newcomers to Off Topic to introduce themselves.

So if you’re new (Or just feel like you want to introduce yourself) Post here.

And don't forget to read the Forum Rules

Please do not misuse this thread.

Green Gnome 04-12-2005 08:32

Hooray! First post!

Anyways.. I'm Gnomey. Finally finished downloading two hours ago and got autopatcher working half hours ago so I'll join the game soon.

Err.. I'm not going to write my lifestory here though since no-one reads those.. But.. Hey everyone! o/

sonmica 04-12-2005 08:48

Quote:

Originally posted by Green Gnome
Hooray! First post!

Anyways.. I'm Gnomey. Finally finished downloading two hours ago and got autopatcher working half hours ago so I'll join the game soon.

Err.. I'm not going to write my lifestory here though since no-one reads those.. But.. Hey everyone! o/

welcome!!

come to ruby server. and tomorrow i'll help you (i'm supposed to be sleeping now)

^_^

Hellacious 04-12-2005 11:02

Welcome Gnomey! Enjoy your stay. :D

Baby Icey 04-12-2005 11:20

Welcome Gnome :rolleyes: I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums here ;) (as well as on Conquer). Feel free to drop by Off-Topic any time :D .. afterall, we ARE the fun bunch

Masa 04-12-2005 11:21

Quote:

Originally posted by IceBich
Welcome Gnome :rolleyes: I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums here ;) (as well as on Conquer). Feel free to drop by Off-Topic any time :D .. afterall, we ARE the fun bunch
NO WERE NOT THE FUN BUNCH ALL HANGS OUT IN PLAYER MATCHUP I SWEAR

Dac Vin 04-12-2005 12:32

Re: Newcomers Thread (Introduce yourself here)

Quote:

Originally posted by Falon

Please do not misuse this thread.

You say to not do it, we do it anyway just to piss you off, mmmkay? :p

Anyway, welcome to our newest member! Hope you enjoy your stay, but if anything else, watch your back! ;)

darkgamerx 04-12-2005 12:57

Quote:

Originally posted by IceBich
true the community forums are dull

~GunSol~ 04-12-2005 18:36

Quote:

Originally posted by Green Gnome
Hooray! First post!

Sup...hope you like it here

Old Master 04-13-2005 14:45

im new here too. note the post count, umm im on kylin on various accounts, read SIG. and umm i share an account on Ruby RyuSenshi, ne Ruby ppl see me, wave, im nice.

sonmica 04-13-2005 14:47

Quote:

Originally posted by Old Master
im new here too. note the post count, umm im on kylin on various accounts, read SIG. and umm i share an account on Ruby RyuSenshi, ne Ruby ppl see me, wave, im nice.
Welcome to Off Topic!

Please make yourself at home =)

~GunSol~ 04-13-2005 14:53

Quote:

Originally posted by ~GunSol~

NewbWendi 04-13-2005 17:32

ummm I'm new to off topic :(

~GunSol~ 04-13-2005 17:39

Quote:

Originally posted by ~GunSol~