Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6916158)
I've heard sucking on them helps that go away. Need any assistance, madam? :cool:


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JENNYYYYYYYY.. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.. Panda's have sharp teeth...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

JennYp 12-03-2007 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6916178)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JENNYYYYYYYY.. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.. Panda's have sharp teeth...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ohh noes *grabs shirt and runs* :eek: i love my nips i dun want to lose em :(

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6916177)
:o sure why not it might warm me up :p

Well, so much for my previous comment! hahaha :D

TehPandaKing 12-03-2007 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6916178)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JENNYYYYYYYY.. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.. Panda's have sharp teeth...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'll be soft with her....








...and then my attempt at being soft will phail, and I'll go back to being rough with her. No big deal. ^^

HaZarDouS 12-03-2007 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6916032)
lol i caught a chill and bump my nips got hard :p

ok i just noticed the white bit..

lol..

Borny 12-03-2007 16:44

evening people, who wants rep? I've some left

if i've forgot you, say it :)

JennYp 12-03-2007 16:44

Well back to work keep talking bout my nips its funny :p <3 u all

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 16:46

OMG this thread has been taking over by a bunch of pervs :(

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6916206)
Well back to work keep talking bout my nips its funny :p <3 u all

Umm... as confident as I am in my sexuality, I really prefer not to discuss your nips, if you don't mind. I'm not saying that they are not nice nips, in fact I'm sure they are pretty and perky.. I'm just saying that.. well.. it's really not my place to discuss nips of anyone other than myself... as I don't touch any other nips other than my own..err.. umm.. well.. u know what I'm saying!

<3 SHE GOD BISH THE QUEEN OF NIPS!

TehPandaKing 12-03-2007 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6916225)
OMG this thread has been taking over by a bunch of pervs :(

Wanna join in? =D


<3

TehPandaKing 12-03-2007 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6916238)
Umm... as confident as I am in my sexuality, I really prefer not to discuss your nips, if you don't mind. I'm not saying that they are not nice nips, in fact I'm sure they are pretty and perky.. I'm just saying that.. well.. it's really not my place to discuss nips of anyone other than myself... as I don't touch any other nips other than my own..err.. umm.. well.. u know what I'm saying!

<3 SHE GOD BISH THE QUEEN OF NIPS!

Her nips are very sexy. :cool:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6916240)
Wanna join in? =D


<3


No thanks K?

I prefer Sexy time to be one on one...Its not a group project

HaZarDouS 12-03-2007 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6916250)
Her nips are very sexy. :cool:

when did you see them?

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6916251)
No thanks K?

I prefer Sexy time to be one on one...Its not a group project

Umm... yah.. I agree with you..

umm..


uh huh...


yup


i


do... :o

TehPandaKing 12-03-2007 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6916251)
No thanks K?

I prefer Sexy time to be one on one...Its not a group project

Well, hey! Hazzy's never been with a girl. You can help him out with that if you want!

xD


<3 j00, Hazzy! XD

TehPandaKing 12-03-2007 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6916263)
when did you see them?

Just now, of course. :cool:

HaZarDouS 12-03-2007 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6916270)
Well, hey! Hazzy's never been with a girl. You can help him out with that if you want!

xD


<3 j00, Hazzy! XD

.....

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6916270)
Well, hey! Hazzy's never been with a girl. You can help him out with that if you want!

xD


<3 j00, Hazzy! XD


No........I just got outta of a relationship...and i dont have meanlessing sexy time....and i dont wanna get in another relationship

TehPandaKing 12-03-2007 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6916292)
No........I just got outta of a relationship...and i dont have meanlessing sexy time....and i dont wanna get in another relationship

Hehe. I was only joking. :p

If you guys take me too seriously, I'm gonna look like a perverted *******. :(

blessguy 12-03-2007 16:55

=p skill > paypal

kingjr1992 12-03-2007 16:56

my list is so empty this days no one wanna rep me :(

TehPandaKing 12-03-2007 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6916326)
=p skill > paypal

Random ftw. o_o;






<3

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 16:57

I have meaningless sexy time every day!!! I get up.. I look at myself in the mirror and say "you'll be shexy once you take a shower". I get outta the shower and say "you'll be shexy once you get dressed". I get dressed and say "you'll be shexy once you fix ur hair and paint ur face". I get that done and say "well.. that's about as good as it's gonna get - was it good for you??".. and I answer myself "mehh.. maybe tomorrow will be better"...

hehehehe :D

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjr1992 (Post 6916333)
my list is so empty this days no one wanna rep me :(


Here is a hint....Dont take this rep stuff so serious and ppl might rep u more :)

If u rep some1 and then dont return then oh well u know next time not to rep that person :)

TehPandaKing 12-03-2007 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6916353)
Here is a hint....Dont take this rep stuff so serious and ppl might rep u more :)

Oh my godddd. Sooooooo QFT!

LiL always knows exactly what to say. :cool:

Borny 12-03-2007 17:00

rep'd some people, night people :)

Unprofessional 12-03-2007 17:05

I want to go home already :(

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6916366)
Oh my godddd. Sooooooo QFT!

LiL always knows exactly what to say. :cool:


*blushes* :o

Craneses 12-03-2007 17:08

****ing Jizz Bombs

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6916423)
I want to go home already :(


ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! 45 minutes left :(

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 17:09

Im already Home :D

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6916462)
Im already Home :D

I r jealous of jooo :(

HaZarDouS 12-03-2007 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6916469)
I r jealous of jooo :(

:rolleyes:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6916469)
I r jealous of jooo :(


:( dont be I am nothing to be jealous of

HaZarDouS 12-03-2007 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjr1992 (Post 6916333)
my list is so empty this days no one wanna rep me :(

ill get you tomorrow mate

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6916491)
:( dont be I am nothing to be jealous of

yup.. ur at home and I'm not :(


Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6916479)
:rolleyes:

got somethin in ur eye there?

HaZarDouS 12-03-2007 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6916504)
got somethin in ur eye there?

yes.

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6916504)
yup.. ur at home and I'm not :(



got somethin in ur eye there?


Lol

Still Dont be Jealous....Im Nothing or have nothing to be jealous of

HaZarDouS 12-03-2007 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6916528)
Lol

Still Dont be Jealous....Im Nothing or have nothing to be jealous of

-_-.. thats not true.

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6916522)
yes.


Well, pull ur finger out ;)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:24.