Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Aramil 11-02-2007 15:30

I still need more pepsi for that last shiny :(

Tecuh 11-02-2007 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6646572)
I even put in my sig i stole urs ^^

You don't need to. Isn't it obivious? Or have you still not noticed the word Tecuh written in white in the top left corner? :rolleyes:

Holey-Monk 11-02-2007 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6646602)
You don't need to. Isn't it obivious? Or have you still not noticed the word Tecuh written in white in the top left corner? :rolleyes:

You wont give me a photoshop crack will u lmao

Tecuh 11-02-2007 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holey-Monk (Post 6646616)
You wont give me a photoshop crack will u lmao

You can find a keygen torrent in www.isohunt.com

.†Brandøn†. 11-02-2007 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6646602)
You don't need to. Isn't it obivious? Or have you still not noticed the word Tecuh written in white in the top left corner? :rolleyes:

No im slow plx teach me mens = | btw add me to <3 i feel left out =o

Tecuh 11-02-2007 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6646619)
No im slow plx teach me mens = | btw add me to <3 i feel left out =o

I did right before I read your post ^^

Aramil 11-02-2007 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6646494)
I'm still sad how itamouse got banned =/

Noooooooooo

Why? :(

Tecuh 11-02-2007 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aramil (Post 6646634)
Noooooooooo

Why? :(

Her signature said her ex-accounts were sold.

"No character selling/trading"

.†Brandøn†. 11-02-2007 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6646629)
I did right before I read your post ^^

You own :cool: now u have my forever blessing on u ;D

Tecuh 11-02-2007 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6646658)
You own :cool: now u have my forever blessing on u ;D

It's because you're special.

.†Brandøn†. 11-02-2007 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6646663)
It's because you're special.

Speaking of special some girls in class 2day were like "Raise ur hand if ur special and they raised there hands and as there hands were up i as like "SPECIAL ED"! and they was like :mad:

KrAzY 11-02-2007 15:43

awww same rep as when i went to bed last night :( meanies !!!

Tecuh 11-02-2007 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6646697)
awww same rep as when i went to bed last night :( meanies !!!

Because I can't rep you.

Lil_Firehawk 11-02-2007 15:45

Gave what I could.

*big yawn*

Tecuh 11-02-2007 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk (Post 6646712)
Gave what I could.

*big yawn*

Thank you for reputation <3


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:23.