Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

War! 08-31-2007 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmushParkerMVP (Post 6186399)
i have 75 rep. someone rep me i'll rep you back

I repped you earlier..Don't think you returned it.

SmushParkerMVP 08-31-2007 22:52

wait i need to spread rep around before giving it to stormz again zzz
same for you war i need to spread

Nabster 08-31-2007 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by MedicMage (Post 6186418)
My main question was how in the HELL did he EVER become a Mod? That fact shocked me to no end.

TQ tends to make decisions before completely evaluation everything I've come to learn <.<

MedicMage 08-31-2007 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nabster (Post 6186423)
TQ tends to make decisions before completely evaluation everything I've come to learn <.<

Apparently. He went from a Mod to one of their biggest pains in the ass in like no time flat.

War! 08-31-2007 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MedicMage (Post 6186418)
My main question was how in the HELL did he EVER become a Mod? That fact shocked me to no end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nabster (Post 6186423)
TQ tends to make decisions before completely evaluation everything I've come to learn <.<

Pretty much sums it up. As a mod he was not bad at times. As a person he was a real douche bag at times. He was kindly lent a pure water Full SDG soc for GW over a year ago when it was much harder to get and he just sold the gear for real cash.

Anyways.

kurogasa123 08-31-2007 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MedicMage (Post 6186411)
Too much given out in 24 hours. Thanks to everyone who repped me though. Went from 116 to 140 in like two minutes. o_O I'll be sure to rep back as soon as I can. :D

Same for me.

MedicMage 08-31-2007 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by War! (Post 6186436)
Pretty much sums it up. As a mod he was not bad at times. As a person he was a real douche bag at times. He was kindly lent a pure water Full SDG soc for GW over a year ago when it was much harder to get and he just sold the gear for real cash.

Anyways.

I say we should bring back the firing squad.

*Starlet* 08-31-2007 23:07

Ya lol that would be cool lol

DarK StormZ 08-31-2007 23:08

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/fo...num=1162308313

I got my actual source from a book. 50 things you're not supposed to know.

Interesting read about the US government

MedicMage 08-31-2007 23:12

Just so you know...

I love you guys. :cool:

War! 08-31-2007 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by MedicMage (Post 6186540)
Just so you know...

I love you guys. :cool:

Sorry I am straight. If it broke your dream of some sort of weird relationship then ....No comment.


293 rep atm

*Starlet* 08-31-2007 23:16

200 rep mofos lol yay and btw nabster i reped u

MedicMage 08-31-2007 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by War! (Post 6186546)
Sorry I am straight. If it broke your dream of some sort of weird relationship then ....No comment.


293 rep atm

:(:(:(


Lemtoad 08-31-2007 23:24

pep plx kind sirs :(

HTAPAWASOv2.0 08-31-2007 23:25

Mmmm 200.

Still 24th on the list though...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:01.