Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

CiDhed 01-23-2008 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 7327739)
damn, my rep exploded yesterday.
i was almost to 60k rep, now i'm over 70k, LOL!


I only have 4k :(

driftknight 01-23-2008 08:15

HI all
just poped in to say hi
about to go bed

and a little rep

Giant 01-23-2008 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 7327739)
damn, my rep exploded yesterday.
i was almost to 60k rep, now i'm over 70k, LOL!

I wana rep too :( :p

Craneses 01-23-2008 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 7327758)
I wana rep too :( :p

i want rep. =(

itamouse 01-23-2008 08:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 7327758)
I wana rep too :( :p

i have to spread before pepping joo again ><

Discordia 01-23-2008 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7327704)
goodmorning

Morning :) <3 How are you today? Even though the day just started lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 7327708)

Okay, I voted no. I don't know if I'll bother reading all that junk or not though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 7327735)
morning sexy

yeah, some douch made a delete the nep/rep thread in community forums, and it's a poll thread. vote NO!!! :p


Morning :)

I voted no. <3

itamouse 01-23-2008 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7327767)
i want rep. =(

u got pep'd =o

driftknight 01-23-2008 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 7327758)
I wana rep too :( :p

i tryed my best to give you some, (it's not alot) :(

itamouse 01-23-2008 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 7327784)
Morning :) <3 How are you today? Even though the day just started lol



Okay, I voted no. I don't know if I'll bother reading all that junk or not though.



Morning :)

I voted no. <3

yeah, i didn't bother reading much of it, just quoted a few on the last page, lol.

it's a useless thread, in probably all of the CO forums :p

Craneses 01-23-2008 08:22

Yay. ty.

Borny 01-23-2008 08:23

Taking a break for a month or more, so...who wants the last reps ? I've got some left ;)

Craneses 01-23-2008 08:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 7327799)
Taking a break for a month or more, so...who wants the last reps ? I've got some left ;)

ME!! =P

CiDhed 01-23-2008 08:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 7327773)
i have to spread before pepping joo again ><

Do me. :D

Discordia 01-23-2008 08:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 7327792)
yeah, i didn't bother reading much of it, just quoted a few on the last page, lol.

it's a useless thread, in probably all of the CO forums :p

lol

Borny 01-23-2008 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 7327803)
ME!! =P

I gotcha :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:01.