Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

AK-47 12-30-2007 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 7131686)
Checked my list..these are the names showing they still owe me..if you returned it and i didnt record it plz lemmie know so I can pull ya off the list ty:p

Namra
Tr!x!e
Haydz...xD
~*Nikel*~
C-dot
Flamo
badkitti
Satine
Valkyrie
Tanzeh
Seppo
Malirando
Borny
PandysBaby
JesusYY
itamouse
PoonD
LiLEm0AnGeL
Giant
HaZarDouS
AK-47

:p:p

i gave you already...

Irratation 12-30-2007 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK-47 (Post 7131681)
yea yea yea,just tell it, your just Jealous xD

lol u wish
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7131684)
lol..I just managed to get you back today then I was thrown in...nice to have the company:D

i'm out of jail:Dshockingly
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 7131686)
Checked my list..these are the names showing they still owe me..if you returned it and i didnt record it plz lemmie know so I can pull ya off the list ty:p

Namra
Tr!x!e
Haydz...xD
~*Nikel*~
C-dot
Flamo
badkitti
Satine
Valkyrie
Tanzeh
Seppo
Malirando
Borny
PandysBaby
JesusYY
itamouse
PoonD
LiLEm0AnGeL
Giant
HaZarDouS
AK-47

:p:p

i'm not on ur list but now u owe a secret rep giver:p

Snuggs 12-30-2007 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7131694)
Sweet Im off your list hehe

haha removed you off it then decided maybe I should post the remaining in case they forgot :p

on a side note...

How much rep/nep do you... 12-30-2007 04:55 AM now u owe more hehe =)

ty for the rep....but uhhh you forgot a name??? lol

AK-47 12-30-2007 06:00

11 post left :P

Irratation 12-30-2007 06:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK-47 (Post 7131692)
REP ME !!!

can't i gotta spread some love first lol

AK-47 12-30-2007 06:01

goshie.. my post's arent goin up very fast :P

Irratation 12-30-2007 06:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 7131702)
haha removed you off it then decided maybe I should post the remaining in case they forgot :p

on a side note...

How much rep/nep do you... 12-30-2007 04:55 AM now u owe more hehe =)

ty for the rep....but uhhh you forgot a name??? lol

cos i don't plan on getting any back:p n i thought it'd be funny to leave u without a name:p:p:p

Snuggs 12-30-2007 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7131704)
can't i gotta spread some love first lol

haha well secret names i dont gotta rep you back right????:p lol jk i'll put you on da top of da list for tomorrow xD

Irratation 12-30-2007 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK-47 (Post 7131709)
goshie.. my post's arent goin up very fast :P

lol flood nept's although i'll just reflood it again

AK-47 12-30-2007 06:03

8888 points ... 1.222 left... i need a wonder to get 10k today ..

hurricane-chris 12-30-2007 06:03

im backkk :D
rep me i rep back

Cheeka 12-30-2007 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 7131702)
haha removed you off it then decided maybe I should post the remaining in case they forgot :p

on a side note...

How much rep/nep do you... 12-30-2007 04:55 AM now u owe more hehe =)

ty for the rep....but uhhh you forgot a name??? lol

That would have been Irratation lol (he did the same to me hehehe:D)

Snuggs 12-30-2007 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7131718)
lol flood nept's although i'll just reflood it again

bah would you quit posting the answer to my posts as I'm typing it.....-falls off chair laughin-

AK-47 12-30-2007 06:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7131718)
lol flood nept's although i'll just reflood it again

Good idea ^^

Irratation 12-30-2007 06:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 7131715)
haha well secret names i dont gotta rep you back right????:p lol jk i'll put you on da top of da list for tomorrow xD

lol u don't have to:p i still have to wait to rep over half of who i owe if not more but i can't even get to my list lol so i just rep randomly now


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:04.