Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

MrGeneral 12-28-2007 13:44

Hello guys, have a nice new year!


9110 point(s) total :D

itamouse 12-28-2007 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 7119473)
Mandyyyyyyylicious!!! <3<3

How are ya hun? :D

i was happy this morning, thought i got out of having to come in tomorrow....
turns out, i have to come in. not only that, but i have to work all day ><

Discordia 12-28-2007 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7119925)
No, I haven't. But I will. I like most kinds of teas, just depends on the day. Hot tea is difficult for me to like because I am new to it, lol. And that would be a great job, I am kinda jealous.

I sometimes want to work there, but then again think of all the people you would have to deal with. You have to try every single coffee they have and memorize how it tastes and what food would go well with it. That way you can give recommendations. And you always have to act perky and remember how to make the drinks correctly. Too much hassle in my opinion.

I'm going to assume you've already tried the Iced Passion tea. I like it sweetened and without the lemonade. I'm not really into hot teas unless I'm not feeling very well and my throat hurts. :p

KittyCat 12-28-2007 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discordia (Post 7119948)
I sometimes want to work there, but then again think of all the people you would have to deal with. You have to try every single coffee they have and memorize how it tastes and what food would go well with it. That way you can give recommendations. And you always have to act perky and remember how to make the drinks correctly. Too much hassle in my opinion.

I'm going to assume you've already tried the Iced Passion tea. I like it sweetened and without the lemonade. I'm not really into hot teas unless I'm not feeling very well and my throat hurts. :p

Good point about workin there. And, you're making me crave all of these now -.-

Tanzeh 12-28-2007 13:55

=D Hello.

Discordia 12-28-2007 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 7119962)
Good point about workin there. And, you're making me crave all of these now -.-

I'm craving them too :( The coffee cake mmm

AK-47 12-28-2007 14:13

hello all

Giant 12-28-2007 14:13

Hi

kingjr1992 12-28-2007 14:15

36889

AK-47 12-28-2007 14:16

Hmm, i cant rep until tomorrow

hurricane-chris 12-28-2007 14:27

rep ill rep back

SchoneVoske 12-28-2007 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 7119940)
i was happy this morning, thought i got out of having to come in tomorrow....
turns out, i have to come in. not only that, but i have to work all day ><

OMG I am so sorry :(....

I'll sit at home and do nothing and think of you <3 ;) hehehehe

LiLEm0AnGeL 12-28-2007 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 7119940)
i was happy this morning, thought i got out of having to come in tomorrow....
turns out, i have to come in. not only that, but i have to work all day ><

Awwww :(

Giant 12-28-2007 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7120164)
Awwww :(

Hi looks like u got the avatar? like it?

itamouse 12-28-2007 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 7120149)
OMG I am so sorry :(....

I'll sit at home and do nothing and think of you <3 ;) hehehehe

least i can play on the forums!!

unlike today, WOW OMFG IT'S EFFIN BUSY!!!!!!
i've process so much paperwork, it's not even funny =x

time is going by pretty fast too O.o
who'd a thunk working helps pass the time? xD


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:12.