Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

HaZarDouS 12-14-2007 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 7017389)
Hmm that funny, I thought this was the rep/nep thread?

*Durant walks in another room*

yes and stay in that room >.>

Irratation 12-14-2007 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7017370)
Exactly. Nothing you said has angered, irritated, pleased me or anything else. I'm saying you have yet to say anything that really provokes any sort of emotion.


AKA: I don't give a **** ^^

hmm well then i'll have to find all ur buttons so i know which one's to push.... want's some cookies?:D

devilishlykatt 12-14-2007 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 7017389)
Hmm that funny, I thought this was the rep/nep thread?

*Durant walks in another room*

That sir, is outrageous propoganda and I demand you change your tune.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7017396)
hmm well then i'll have to find all ur buttons so i know which one's to push.... want's some cookies?:D

Very few of those type of buttons do I have...all of which are impossible for you to accomplish. For example, if I am pinched it provokes in me a general desire towards genocide.

Durant 12-14-2007 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7017398)
That sir, is outrageous propoganda and I demand you change your tune.

lol yes mam ;)

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-14-2007 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7017317)
i dunno i worked at a waffle house in hattisburg,la and one of the waitresses talked so fast with her southern accent i couldn't understand one word, of course when she talked slow i couldn't understand a word either... but to make things even better my dad's gf is from georgia and she get's uber pissed when i don't know wot she's talking about lol i find it rather funny

i was born in fl and lived in Ga all my life so yea my southern accent is pretty strong ;p

HaZarDouS 12-14-2007 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 7017408)
lol yes mam ;)

lol, i thought you walk out of room eh eh?!

devilishlykatt 12-14-2007 13:17

So this thread cleared out fast. Someone will pay for this outrage.

Irratation 12-14-2007 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7017398)
That sir, is outrageous propoganda and I demand you change your tune.



Very few of those type of buttons do I have...all of which are impossible for you to accomplish. For example, if I am pinched it provokes in me a general desire towards genocide.

nothing is impossible only improbable, and i love genocide:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 7017412)
i was born in fl and lived in Ga all my life so yea my southern accent is pretty strong ;p

maybe but i'm sure u don't say didsodoneit as one word or mean it as an actual phrase, she i swear is a few bricks short of a load

HaZarDouS 12-14-2007 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7017442)
So this thread cleared out fast. Someone will pay for this outrage.

lol >.< the all high and mighty kitkat is out in action.

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-14-2007 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7017445)
nothing is impossible only improbable, and i love genocide:D


maybe but i'm sure u don't say didsodoneit as one word or mean it as an actual phrase, she i swear is a few bricks short of a load


yea i never heard that though she prob from some hick town lol, i live in the city im like 4 hours outside south of atlanta on the coast. 10 mins from the beach ftw

Irratation 12-14-2007 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7017454)
lol >.< the all high and mighty kitkat is out in action.

maybe she's gonna do some mass genocide

SchoneVoske 12-14-2007 13:22

OH DEAR GOD I'm full!

Thank god for lunch! :D

Irratation 12-14-2007 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 7017462)
yea i never heard that though she prob from some hick town lol, i live in the city im like 4 hours outside south of atlanta on the coast. 10 mins from the beach ftw

i was in alanta once, i wasn't born yet, but i was still there
n yes has to be a hick town, she and her so called cousin claimed that "in skoo they were learned ppl only have 3 layer's of skin", and just lastnight she said she wished somebody would "learn her how to drive"

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-14-2007 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7017466)
maybe she's gonna do some mass genocide

id rather lock them up in a concentration camp and not feed them for months then burn them slowly :p

cereal_killa 12-14-2007 13:24

Hi everybody givn the daily rep ^^ ty for those who returned an i am rolling again now :p


how is you all today?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:44.