Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6989150)
so we're just standing outside of the jail? lol they'll never find us here.. we'll just describe the whole thing (even though i'm still in jail clothes)


O_o well i suppose I could take you back to my place until we can find a better place to hid u :o

JennYp 12-11-2007 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6989079)
Okay, all. Gonna be leaving in a few minutes or so. May as well say goodbye now. :p I will see you all again some other time. ^^

And just to clarify before I leave.




I love my star, Jennifer. <3

:o *blushes* He is so sweet

Ruixituh 12-11-2007 17:21

548!!!!

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6989156)
LOL!!

Well Jenny and I are like that.. :D


nothin wrong with that, if theres gonna be beatings givin out i want some too xD

Irratation 12-11-2007 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6989175)
O_o well i suppose I could take you back to my place until we can find a better place to hide u :o

hmm ok sounds good to me:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6989177)
:o *blushes* He is so sweet

yes he is:D

SchoneVoske 12-11-2007 17:23

Ok my fine ifriends!! :D

I'm heading home! I'll see you all tomorrow.

XOXOXOXOXO

hugs and kisses to everyone!!

(including those who had their wheaties pissed on this morning)

blessguy 12-11-2007 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6989079)
[size=1]Okay, all.


I love my star, Jennifer. <3

I think we understood that the first thousand times you said that :rolleyes:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6989191)
hmm ok sounds good to me:D



yes he is:D


:D I shall even let you sleep in muh bed...Ill take teh couch :o

Irratation 12-11-2007 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6989221)
:D I shall even let you sleep in muh bed...Ill take teh couch :o

awe no i couldn't possibly take ur bed, u have the bed i'll take the couch or a recliner if u have one:D

trent28o^^ 12-11-2007 17:27

I'll just sleep on the floor then.....

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6989227)
awe no i couldn't possibly take ur bed, u have the bed i'll take the couch or a recliner if u have one:D


No No U will take teh bed...My grandmother would kick my ass if i did not let u

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 17:28

who likes my new avatar ;o

Irratation 12-11-2007 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6989234)
No No U will take teh bed...My grandmother would kick my ass if i didnt not let u

that's a double negative, and i insist to have the recliner or couch

i like it fatal

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6989258)
that's a double negative, and i insist to have the recliner or couch

i like it fatal



THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6989258)
that's a double negative, and i insist to have the recliner or couch

i like it fatal


:eek: take the bed :( pls
and i didnt mean it i just dont always proof read before i hit enter


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:21.