Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

P4L3_PWNR 12-11-2007 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6986521)
but they watch it there i already have one in nept i'd say hurry but they never care about us


and i can out eat u or atleast tie with ya, and eww no salad's for me, and yes i'm still highly mad that they took away supersize from macca's (mcdonald's):mad:

nah our servers mod is always afk or asleep till the morning lol itll be gone by tomorrow but itll be there for a while :P

TheEternal 12-11-2007 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6986529)
i dont like your ava.

Another person who doesn't like my avatar...

What's so wrong with it? :( I like it...

Seriously off to level now... Stop dragging me back, people!

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEternal (Post 6986485)
I'll eat more than all of you put together, then still ask for more.

How can a salad and a few bread sticks fill you up?! :eek:

Bull****. I called it, bull****. That's where I take the line. I bet I can out eat you anytime, anywhere.:mad: How many people do you know that can stuff away 3 Large Stuffed Crust pizzas from Pizza Hut and still have room for a couple plates from the salad bar. I've done it once, I'll do it again. By the way, I got that meal free. xD

Giant 12-11-2007 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by P4L3_PWNR (Post 6986542)
nah our servers mod is always afk or asleep till the morning lol itll be gone by tomorrow but itll be there for a while :P


pep'd ya. please rep me back

16,350

Tr!x!e 12-11-2007 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEternal (Post 6986060)
For the safety of the person dealing with the injection.

They cannot risk using a dirty needle for fear that the person using said needle will get pricked with it, getting some nasty disease in the process.

Sterility is required by law, also, for all medical-use needles. Whilst in medicine, you're meant to do no harm, the lethal injection is still a medical procedure, therefore, must abide by all laws pertaining to such a procedure.

(Also, the lethal injection is a "humane" way of killing someone. It's not "humane" to use a dirty needle. :p)

Hmmmm heres another...Why is it illegal to park in a handicap spot but ok to use a handicapped bathroom stall?

TheEternal 12-11-2007 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6986550)
Bull****. I called it, bull****. That's where I take the line. I bet I can out eat you anytime, anywhere.:mad: How many people do you know that can stuff away 3 Large Stuffed Crust pizzas from Pizza Hut and still have room for a couple plates from the salad bar. I've done it once, I'll do it again. By the way, I got that meal free. xD

I challenge you to an eat-off, sir!

If you lived anywhere near me, anyway. (United Kingdom, England, East Sussex, Hastings!)

God, that'd be an expensive night... :eek:

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEternal (Post 6986516)
I'll eat ANYTHING... Edible or not.

Then again, I'm a fat bastard, so... (In my mind, I'm a blimp, anyway. :p)

I won't eat **** like Zucinni or whatever. Asparagus and all that junk. Gross. I'll eat it if it gets put on my plate, but I won't like it.

SchoneVoske 12-11-2007 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6986563)
Hmmmm heres another...Why is it illegal to park in a handicap spot but ok to use a handicapped bathroom stall?

WHY DO THEY HAVE BRAILLE INSTRUCTIONS ON A DRIVE THRU ATM???? :D heheheheh <3

P4L3_PWNR 12-11-2007 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEternal (Post 6986530)
Then you can blame the fact that they enjoy flaming you, and still avoid coming out of the closet.

It's okay. We're all very tolerant people here. We'll accept you, no matter what your sexuality.

I lol'd if any1 actually thought i was legitimately gay id die lol its either cuz u dont know me or ur mentally handicapped :D

HaZarDouS 12-11-2007 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by P4L3_PWNR (Post 6986591)
I lol'd if any1 actually thought i was legitimately gay id die lol its either cuz u dont know me or ur mentally handicapped :D

does it really matter if we think you are ***? .. homo :p

Irratation 12-11-2007 13:11

well go see mine and look at who floods our forum:rolleyes:

mmmm pizza hut i like dominoe's too, last time we was there we had two large and after i got home i raided the cabinets and the fridge... but just the other day i do believe twice in a row i had chinese *drools* and well that was well worth the money spent and then some (odly enough i was the only one using chopsticks in the entire place)

TheEternal 12-11-2007 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6986563)
Hmmmm heres another...Why is it illegal to park in a handicap spot but ok to use a handicapped bathroom stall?

The handicapped parking spots are there for ease of access for those who are handicapped, yet still able to drive, or are being driven by someone else.

The handicapped toilets are just to make things easier for a handicapped person who needs to use the toilet. When nature calls, you go to the nearest toilet. They cannot ban someone from using it, just because it's got a handicapped sign on it. There's always another parking spot, however, and, many parking lots will allow handicapped spots to be used by those who aren't handicapped when their lot is full, other than said handicapped spots.

Also, it's impolite to discuss toilet matters, so there'll never really be laws based around them that aren't required. Whereas the road is another matter entirely.

MrGeneral 12-11-2007 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6986583)
WHY DO THEY HAVE BRAILLE INSTRUCTIONS ON A DRIVE THRU ATM???? :D heheheheh <3


*Gives chocolate*

-First~Strike- 12-11-2007 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEternal (Post 6986572)
I challenge you to an eat-off, sir!

If you lived anywhere near me, anyway. (United Kingdom, England, East Sussex, Hastings!)

God, that'd be an expensive night... :eek:

Aff. Depends on the food... Pizza, I win automatically, Lasagna, Spagetti, Steak, Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, KFC, Hot Dogs, Lobster, Fish, Crab, Shrimp, Clams, Velveeta Mac and Cheese. Anything I like alot, you have no chance of beating me at eating. I made my parents a 300 dollar grocery list for myself for a week.:rolleyes: Most of it being Velveeta and Ramen noodles.

SchoneVoske 12-11-2007 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6986603)
well go see mine and look at who floods our forum:rolleyes:

mmmm pizza hut i like dominoe's too, last time we was there we had two large and after i got home i raided the cabinets and the fridge... but just the other day i do believe twice in a row i had chinese *drools* and well that was well worth the money spent and then some (odly enough i was the only one using chopsticks in the entire place)

Why waste your time using chopsticks when you can use a fork? :p hehehehe

<3


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:27.