Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Huet 12-06-2007 08:41

soo bord

LiLAnGeL698607 12-06-2007 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 6938269)
the person I'm in love with knows how I feel, and I think the feeling is mutual, but we recently had a fight and now I dont know what to say or if I just let it go. I mean, I put alot of work to build up trust in this relationship and now I dunno :(


I dont have much faith on love atm :(
the person i loved didnt want me
but i kno its out there
I see it every day when i look
at my nana and papa
they have been married since she was 15
she just turned 50 in aug

Tanzeh 12-06-2007 08:42

>_< Rep me!

KittyCat 12-06-2007 08:42

11 points shy of 8k. Someone put me over please =]. Going to lay down, was having coughing attacks all night so I couldn't sleep.

-First~Strike- 12-06-2007 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 6938269)
the person I'm in love with knows how I feel, and I think the feeling is mutual, but we recently had a fight and now I dont know what to say or if I just let it go. I mean, I put alot of work to build up trust in this relationship and now I dunno :(

Sadly, that's a common thing now-a-days. :(

cl0ud 12-06-2007 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6938245)
I confessed my feelings to someone I've known and liked for a long time only to get rejected.


Now the situation is obviously awkward.

That sucks, it happened to me like 2 months ago. >.>

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6938294)
Sadly, that's a common thing now-a-days. :(

True..

anatomy 12-06-2007 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6938276)
Well it depends on what the fight was about, dear

well we like to be on top of each other all the time, like if we're going out tell me and when you get back....etc. I was out all day I told him I was going to be out but I told him and gave him a specific time, my msn crashed and had to re-install it, (this was a stupid fight) although I was on conquer, I'm absolutely 100% sure he knows I'm on conquer all the time even if I'm afk. And before my msn crashed I told him I was home, and i saw in ga and I was like "...nite" and he was like dont even start and w/e and it ended with him saying "**** it I'm done" and me saying "you cant be serious" ugh! I sent him a text yesturday not sure if he got it, becuase everytime I sent him one before, he says he never got it. :(

Tecuh 12-06-2007 08:46

Hi.

trent28o^^ 12-06-2007 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by cl0ud (Post 6938309)
That sucks, it happened to me like 2 months ago. >.>

This person to whom I am referring was one of my best friends.... I don't know about that anymore though.

cl0ud 12-06-2007 08:47

Hey Tecuh.

anatomy 12-06-2007 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6938288)
I dont have much faith on love atm :(
the person i loved didnt want me
but i kno its out there
I see it every day when i look
at my nana and papa
they have been married since she was 15
she just turned 50 in aug

aww *tear* thats so romantic

:mad: 6sec

notstrider 12-06-2007 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6938312)
Hi.

hola

Tanzeh 12-06-2007 08:47

x.x

trent28o^^ 12-06-2007 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6938312)
Hi.

Hello Tecuh-san.

LiLAnGeL698607 12-06-2007 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 6938311)
well we like to be on top of each other all the time, like if we're going out tell me and when you get back....etc. I was out all day I told him I was going to be out but I told him and gave him a specific time, my msn crashed and had to re-install it, (this was a stupid fight) although I was on conquer, I'm absolutely 100% sure he knows I'm on conquer all the time even if I'm afk. And before my msn crashed I told him I was home, and i saw in ga and I was like "...nite" and he was like dont even start and w/e and it ended with him saying "**** it I'm done" and me saying "you cant be serious" ugh! I sent him a text yesturday not sure if he got it, becuase everytime I sent him one before, he says he never got it. :(


No comment but mostly because u would not like ne i had
and im a bit bitter on love atm so it would be a bias comment neways :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:31.