Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

TehPandaKing 12-02-2007 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6907542)
and she ues to be the sweetest girl :(

That song is so ftw. Even though it's Wyclef, and I can barely understand him most of the time. It's still pr0. :cool:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6907537)
Poor widdle third place. j00r the runner-up to the runner-up. Phail. :(

I still <3 you though. ;)


Muhahah i r gonna pass him Just watch :D

DarkNyte 12-02-2007 16:11

less posting more reping me!!

yexie 12-02-2007 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 6907506)
:p

:cool:

blessguy 12-02-2007 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6907551)
They're angels..I made it *Acts cool* :cool:

one is evil one is good?

TehPandaKing 12-02-2007 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6907556)
Muhahah i r gonna pass him Just watch :D

I know you're going to; I'm your stalker, remember? :cool:

C-dot 12-02-2007 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6907559)
:cool:

:D

KittyCat 12-02-2007 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6907559)
:cool:

You two are going to run out of faces soon.

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6907580)
I know you're going to; I'm your stalker, remember? :cool:


Oh yes I forgot

Remember U can say mean things to me K?
I already have 1 stalker that does that :(

Raptura 12-02-2007 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6907579)
one is evil one is good?

Yeah, Lilangel tends to have a good and evil side :D
Wa..wait ALL GOOD! I'm saying this on my own free will and she's not standing behind me holding a gun to my head like she is right now..Oh snap *Bang bang*

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6907600)
Yeah, Lilangel tends to have a good and evil side :D
Wa..wait ALL GOOD! I'm saying this on my own free will and she's not standing behind me holding a gun to my head like she is right now..Oh snap *Bang bang*

Waaaat
I dont have an evil side
I r innocent :rolleyes:

yexie 12-02-2007 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 6907586)
:D

:eek:
Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 6907594)
You two are going to run out of faces soon.

:(

Raptura 12-02-2007 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6907611)
Waaaat
I dont have an evil side
I r innocent :rolleyes:

That's not what god told me :p
*Gets thunder bolt ready* :mad:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6907620)
That's not what god told me :p
*Gets thunder bolt ready* :mad:


:( God is telling my secerts again

TehPandaKing 12-02-2007 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6907597)
Oh yes I forgot

Remember U can say mean things to me K?
I already have 1 stalker that does that :(

I love you? :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:34.