Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Pramathius 12-01-2007 06:27

6650.

I would help, but I can't, Tecuh.

Pep'd Death Angel and Raptura.

HaZarDouS 12-01-2007 06:28

ok im out of reps, im too lazy to write down the names.. <3 be back soon :p

<>N<> 12-01-2007 06:29

Pep me.

TehPandaKing 12-01-2007 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6893300)
51 points to 20,000 ^^

If I could pep you again, I would. Sowwie. =/

I've got slightly above 7.4k. Top twenty on the list ftw. :cool:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-01-2007 06:30

Hmmmm Ne good songs for me to dl?

Tecuh 12-01-2007 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6893324)
If I could pep you again, I would. Sowwie. =/

I've got slightly above 7.4k. Top twenty on the list ftw. :cool:

I'm on top 20 too =]

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6893325)
Hmmmm Ne good songs for me to dl?

Weezer - My Name Is Jonas
The Killers - When You Were Young

LiLAnGeL698607 12-01-2007 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6893327)
I'm on top 20 too =]


:eek: Really OMG me 2 :D

TehPandaKing 12-01-2007 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6893327)
I'm on top 20 too =]



Weezer - My Name Is Jonas
The Killers - When You Were Young

No way, I never would have guessed it. xD

@LiL: Mario - Crying Out For Me. <--- Ftw. :cool:

Tecuh 12-01-2007 06:33

I was the 2nd person to reach 10,000 reputation.
I was the 2nd person to reach 15,000 reputation.
Looks like I'm going to be the 2nd person to reach 20,000 reputation as well.

TehPandaKing 12-01-2007 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6893341)
I was the 2nd person to reach 10,000 reputation.
I was the 2nd person to reach 15,000 reputation.
Looks like I'm going to be the 2nd person to reach 20,000 reputation as well.

I don't know how long it's gonna take me to hit 20k. :(

I started late, so I'm just barely in the top twenty. :p

Raptura 12-01-2007 06:37

4930 reputation. :)

Bear :D
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d.../BearChase.gif

New avatar:
To many KBs to upload it in an attachment.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ya2-Avatar.gif

Tecuh 12-01-2007 06:38

1 Attachment(s)
So I was looking for Bleach episode 107 at isohunt and I came up to this.

Made me lol :D

TehPandaKing 12-01-2007 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6893357)
4930 reputation. :)

Bear :D
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d.../BearChase.gif

New avatar:
To many KBs to upload it in an attachment.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ya2-Avatar.gif

Slightly above 5k now. ^^

TehPandaKing 12-01-2007 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6893360)
So I was looking for Bleach episode 107 at isohunt and I came up to this.

Made me lol :D

Hahahahahaha. Isohunt > all! xDDDD

Tecuh 12-01-2007 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6893357)
4930 reputation. :)

Bear :D
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d.../BearChase.gif

New avatar:
To many KBs to upload it in an attachment.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ya2-Avatar.gif

No wonder it's so big since it has like 80 layers.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:27.