Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Valkyrie 11-29-2007 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6879846)
yes.. do you like my new ava? <3

is that you favourite pokemon o.0?

and what happened to your bleach?

trent28o^^ 11-29-2007 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6879905)

and what happened to your bleach?

He used it on his clothes, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.





~`

b1ackangeL 11-29-2007 18:05

1454

Valkyrie 11-29-2007 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6879931)
He used it on his clothes, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.





~`


LOL

HaZarDouS 11-29-2007 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6879905)
is that you favourite pokemon o.0?

and what happened to your bleach?

hmm im gona put it back up tomorrow lol, i just wanted you to see my pika ava.. no its not my favourite.. my favourite is the blue one that squirts water!! the one that looks like a turtle.. i used to watch it when i was younger :p..

PaleBrokenWings 11-29-2007 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6879936)
hmm im gona put it back up tomorrow lol, i just wanted you to see my pika ava.. no its not my favourite.. my favourite is the blue one that squirts water!! the one that looks like a turtle.. i used to watch it when i was younger :p..

Squirtle? >_>;

trent28o^^ 11-29-2007 18:08

I can't believe we are discussing Pokemons.

Valkyrie 11-29-2007 18:09

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Anime

anime and chemistry

^^SSJ4Goku^^ 11-29-2007 18:11

Hi! I'm back for a bit again. :D

rk05 11-29-2007 18:11

plz leave your name rep me i will rep u back as soon as i can tyvm

trent28o^^ 11-29-2007 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6879964)

Next time we go out, I'll spike your drink with 'love animo salt'.

HaZarDouS 11-29-2007 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaleBrokenWings (Post 6879949)
Squirtle? >_>;

yeah... i think its called squirtle xD, i like the green one aswell, the one that has a flower on its head.

PaleBrokenWings 11-29-2007 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6879961)
I can't believe we are discussing Pokemons.

Hey now, Pokemon was the coolest when it was first released.
I remember looking forward to earing a few dollars to go and buy a booster pack of them.
Ah, those were simpler days!

PaleBrokenWings 11-29-2007 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6879984)
yeah... i think its called squirtle xD, i like the green one aswell, the one that has a flower on its head.

The really big one or small one?
There's Bulbasaur, ivysaur and venusaur.

I'm a little surprised I remember this.
Also a little embarrassed :P

Valkyrie 11-29-2007 18:17

I want this : http://art2.sheezyart.com/medium/133/1334538.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:25.