Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

KrAzY 11-26-2007 12:42

HAHAH congrats db buyers you can now completely buy everything after todays maint :rolleyes:

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=439480

JennYp 11-26-2007 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6849316)
lol ... i wasnt expecting that answer... guess i would have to take a pic :p (dunno what else to say lol)

i win im ebil

tiger886 11-26-2007 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6849331)
i repped you even tho you gave me no soup!!! :mad:

damnit i hate the rule i have to spread my love around :mad:, cant give u soup atm evenif i have full rep :(

JennYp 11-26-2007 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6849352)
HAHAH congrats db buyers you can now completely buy everything after todays maint :rolleyes:

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=439480

hmm i know certain people that will be happy :X

Borny 11-26-2007 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6849352)
HAHAH congrats db buyers you can now completely buy everything after todays maint :rolleyes:

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=439480

any bulkers here? :)

and yeah, co is dying imo o.o

tiger886 11-26-2007 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6849352)
HAHAH congrats db buyers you can now completely buy everything after todays maint :rolleyes:

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=439480

u know what i havent login co for 1 week, maybe thats the reason my guild didnt win gw:rolleyes:

Valkyrie 11-26-2007 12:45

pep me!

JennYp 11-26-2007 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6849373)
any bulkers here? :)

and yeah, co is dying imo o.o

let it!!!

and not i but i know people that are

HaZarDouS 11-26-2007 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6849359)
i win im ebil

yep you do <3 i couldnt stand a chance against your ebil power xD

KrAzY 11-26-2007 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6849386)
let it!!!

and not i but i know people that are


yes there is 1 huge bulker on my server that i know this is gonna be a wet dream for him:rolleyes:

Now my full 2 sock chars are even more worthless then after loto came out :mad:

*ItamousE* 11-26-2007 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6849255)
How can pot pies be ewww?

homemade ones sound hell'la good!!

i don't like the ones in the freezer sections at the stores.
everytime i make one of those, the crust on top is good, but the crust inside along the bottom of the pan gets all doughie, yuck :o

tiger886 11-26-2007 12:50

HaZarDouS, KrAzY,*ItamousE*,JennYp u guys r the best. gave me so much reps:D. but need to teach me how to avoid spreading reps around rules.:confused:

*ItamousE* 11-26-2007 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6849395)
yep you do <3 i couldnt stand a chance against your ebil power xD

OOooo
submissive, 'eh??

devilishlykatt 11-26-2007 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6849413)
homemade ones sound hell'la good!!

i don't like the ones in the freezer sections at the stores.
everytime i make one of those, the crust on top is good, but the crust inside along the bottom of the pan gets all doughie, yuck :o

That's what I'm sayin'. Frozen ones are pretty nasty. But I wanted to do something with my leftover turkey. Homemade ones are so freaking good. Plus, I can 86 the peas, ewww

Borny 11-26-2007 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6849398)
yes there is 1 huge bulker on my server that i know this is gonna be a wet dream for him:rolleyes:

Now my full 2 sock chars are even more worthless then after loto came out :mad:

we're all reduced to worthless non-bulker gamers :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:37.