Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

DrakeArconis 06-17-2009 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortysteve. (Post 10498485)
Do you actually mean sterol, or do you just have poor spelling?



I think he's trying to be smart, and he's referring to Sterols, i.e., Cholesterol. Could be wrong though...

Bad attempt at trolling, if that's the case.

my guess is poor spelling, judging from his ability to debate and his lack of wanting to believe factual evidence he can look up himself.

JUST GOOGLE IT!!!

Mortysteve. 06-17-2009 13:32

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assy (Post 10498484)

Love how in one of the pictures, someone has wrote 'Rock' on the rockface. Y'know, incase they forget ... lolol.



Kydd 06-17-2009 13:33

lol its a joke... if you ever check out the pyramid forums... you would get it... im a bad speller and im not trying to tick any one off im just having fun... im not sure if its clean or not i just know it does kill bactiria such as the kind that grows for foot fungus and athleats foot lol... that much is true the reast... ahh who knows lol

Mortysteve. 06-17-2009 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrakeArconis (Post 10498501)
my guess is poor spelling, judging from his ability to debate and his lack of wanting to believe factual evidence he can look up himself.

JUST GOOGLE IT!!!

I know it's virtually sterile. I said so in a previous post.

Just a bit strange how someone can misspell a word that was posted numerous times. ;3

Kydd 06-17-2009 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrakeArconis (Post 10498501)
my guess is poor spelling, judging from his ability to debate and his lack of wanting to believe factual evidence he can look up himself.

JUST GOOGLE IT!!!


i dont wanna google it

DrakeArconis 06-17-2009 13:34

don't play on pyramid, never modded pyramid so i've never had any reason to go to pyramid.

Bob the Builder 06-17-2009 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrakeArconis (Post 10498510)
don't play on pyramid, never modded pyramid so i've never had any reason to go to pyramid.

I'm sure their Egyptian population is higher than other servers. :p

DrakeArconis 06-17-2009 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortysteve. (Post 10498508)
I know it's virtually sterile. I said so in a previous post.

Just a bit strange how someone can misspell a word that was posted numerous times. ;3

i have a high school yearbook where i'm in it not just for class pic but also for several after school activities as well as clubs and organizations and even though it's the same me in all the pics the spelling of my lastname throughout the yearbook is different for every pic

Mikey<3 06-17-2009 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 10498516)
I'm sure their Egyptian population is higher than other servers. :p

As.. yes what

Kydd 06-17-2009 13:38

well at leaste im not the only one that depends on spell check lol...
as for speling it wrong after it has been spelt i didnt look at the spelling i just type the way it sounds... which is sad that i do that when im 21 lol

Mortysteve. 06-17-2009 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrakeArconis (Post 10498520)
i have a high school yearbook where i'm in it not just for class pic but also for several after school activities as well as clubs and organizations and even though it's the same me in all the pics the spelling of my lastname throughout the yearbook is different for every pic

My school file has my name listed as both "Steven" and "Stephen". It's a 'v' damnit.

Brings to mind my school yearbook. Lolol.

*picture will be inserted soon*

Edit: Cba to take a picture. Basically, two twins (boy and girl) have the same picture (of the male twin).
Lolol. she was pissed.

Assy 06-17-2009 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 10498516)
I'm sure their Egyptian population is higher than other servers. :p

nope,uranus is like 95 pct egys +1 stevey

Bob the Builder 06-17-2009 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey<3 (Post 10498523)
As.. yes what

Um, what..?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assy (Post 10498529)
nope,uranus is like 95 pct egys +1 stevey

Lol. :p

Kydd 06-17-2009 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 10498516)
I'm sure their Egyptian population is higher than other servers. :p

really its not as bad as you would think... yes its bad but i have played on other servers that are worse

Mikey<3 06-17-2009 13:39

I don't know >.>


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:36.