Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Bob the Builder 06-08-2009 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey<3 (Post 10472262)
Stop talking about conquer D:

Maaake us. ;DD <3

Mortysteve. 06-08-2009 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 10472260)
Ahah. I deleted mine. x;

Yuh. x.x

You get a nice name beside your name.
/needs9001pointstobescholarxDD

No idea.
I always get Egyptians asking me "Can I have the finger" in Arabic which is apparently the Enlightenment hand thing. Made me lol the first few times.

No way am I deleting mine! I'll get bant.

My name's nice enough anyway. I want over 9000 points. D:

Lmao. Nobody gives me the finger. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey<3 (Post 10472262)
Stop talking about conquer D:

Conquer makes my nipples tingle. Therefore, we talk about conquer. ;o

Bacon! 06-08-2009 12:49

this love, this hate.

~Dark|Nemesis~ 06-08-2009 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey<3 (Post 10472262)
Stop talking about conquer D:

i know conquer is dead =/

Bob the Builder 06-08-2009 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortysteve. (Post 10472266)
No way am I deleting mine! I'll get bant.

My name's nice enough anyway. I want over 9000 points. D:

Lmao. Nobody gives me the finger. :(



Conquer makes my nipples tingle. Therefore, we talk about conquer. ;o

Pfffff, yeah right. ;D
I got rid of my annoying flashy flash at the task bar too. :3

Who doesn't?
I want maximum points, like Brolly.

You should ask more often. lolol

Mortysteve. 06-08-2009 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 10472273)
Pfffff, yeah right. ;D
I got rid of my annoying flashy flash at the task bar too. :3

Who doesn't?
I want maximum points, like Brolly.

You should ask more often. lolol

What flashy flash? o_o

What's the maximum points? And who's Brolly? x_x

Can I have the finger? ;o

Mikey<3 06-08-2009 12:52

I should log on conquer too and then I can be cool.

~Dark|Nemesis~ 06-08-2009 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey<3 (Post 10472276)
I should log on conquer too and then I can be cool.

dont conquer is a trap

Bob the Builder 06-08-2009 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortysteve. (Post 10472275)
What flashy flash? o_o

What's the maximum points? And who's Brolly? x_x

Can I have the finger? ;o

When it flashes when something happens like a whisper or anything really.

L2dragonballz xDD
http://ui12.gamespot.com/459/brolymaximum_2.jpg

Sorry men, too high level. :( lolol

P.s login server is up.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey<3 (Post 10472276)
I should log on conquer too and then I can be cool.

Yus, come be a noob with us. ;D

Mikey<3 06-08-2009 12:55

Plvl me on eternity for the lulz? :o

Bob the Builder 06-08-2009 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey<3 (Post 10472287)
Plvl me on eternity for the lulz? :o

Ask Steve, he's higher level. :( :p

Mortysteve. 06-08-2009 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 10472282)
When it flashes when something happens like a whisper or anything really.

L2dragonballz xDD
http://ui12.gamespot.com/459/brolymaximum_2.jpg

Sorry men, too high level. :( lolol

P.s login server is up.

Yus, come be a noob with us. ;D

Are you on about conquer or windows?
Or do you play conquer on windowed mode? /confused

Ahaha. I hate Dragonball. It sucks. Bad. Like Power Rangers. Worst **** ever.

kthx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 10472291)
Ask Steve, he's higher level. :( :p

Damn right, *****. ;3

Bob the Builder 06-08-2009 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortysteve. (Post 10472295)
Are you on about conquer or windows?
Or do you play conquer on windowed mode? /confused

Ahaha. I hate Dragonball. It sucks. Bad. Like Power Rangers. Worst **** ever.

kthx



Damn right, *****. ;3

It flashes at the bottom for both full screen and windowed mode. I don't know what world you're living in. :( Unless you've never seen it flash. xD

PowerRangers aren't half bad. :( :o

One day.. I shall surpass you. ;P
Though I do have like +111 levels. xP

Mikey<3 06-08-2009 13:00

I have people on eternity, that I didn't split to sunshine.. I just don't remember what accounts they are x.x (I bet they have more bp than you even though they were played in 2004 xD)

Bob the Builder 06-08-2009 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey<3 (Post 10472305)
I have people on eternity, that I didn't split to sunshine.. I just don't remember what accounts they are x.x (I bet they have more bp than you even though they were played in 2004 xD)

Oh shaddap. :( :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:19.