Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Valkyrie 11-15-2007 09:57

wow he passed jennyp?I could have sworn he was like 10th or something earlier today

LiLAnGeL698607 11-15-2007 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6762676)
you not go msn to me?


uhmm hang on i thought i did >.> ill do it again

KrAzY 11-15-2007 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6762678)
wow he passed jennyp?I could have sworn he was like 10th or something earlier today

LOL he was , jenny was higher this morning watch she'll get it next when she passes him if he didn't allready to get ahead of her.

Unprofessional 11-15-2007 10:01

Boss just told me hes buying me a PS3 with socom 3 for Christmas ^^ im so excited.

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6762684)
uhmm hang on i thought i did >.> ill do it again

lol.. i dont have your msn >.>

Valkyrie 11-15-2007 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6762119)
u on my msn yet?

I'm on msn but you did not add me =/

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6762691)
LOL he was , jenny was higher this morning watch she'll get it next when she passes him if he didn't allready to get ahead of her.

im higher than jenny now! took me a long time but i got there, i been her rival since i first posted here. (she didnt know it but i was)

Satine 11-15-2007 10:03

3002 - Thanx unpro :)

P.S I got nepped some time earlier. Lost a bunch pepsi :( Darn...

KrAzY 11-15-2007 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6762705)
I'm on msn but you did not add me =/

I would if ya told me what to add :D

I'll have to setup a new group for msn "spammers" hahaha

Sum0 11-15-2007 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6762670)
No i wont >.>

please x(...

Satine 11-15-2007 10:05

And, I'm a female :)

Hahhaa

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6762705)
I'm on msn but you did not add me =/

i dont have your msn... :(

LiLAnGeL698607 11-15-2007 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6762716)
I would if ya told me what to add :D

I'll have to setup a new group for msn "spammers" hahaha


I have ur msn :p

Edit mines not hard to get :p

KrAzY 11-15-2007 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satine (Post 6762723)
And, I'm a female :)

Hahhaa


LOL ty!!

in your face hazard :D

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6762735)
LOL ty!!

in your face hazard :D

:(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:24.