Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 02:15

6063

OMGAWD IM IN FRONT OF JENNYP. i go sleep peacefully tonight. ty all il rep you all in 2 and a half hours.

MadKiller 11-15-2007 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6758470)
How about you rep me?

I did look at user CP... i wrote sometihng liek MadKiller Emerald server or sumthing like dat.... :D Unless u get such massive reps dat u din see me.... :(

Tecuh 11-15-2007 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadKiller (Post 6758479)
I did look at user CP... i wrote sometihng liek MadKiller Emerald server or sumthing like dat.... :D Unless u get such massive reps dat u din see me.... :(

Oh yeah now I remember. I will rep you later today.

MadKiller 11-15-2007 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6758484)
Oh yeah now I remember. I will rep you later today.

Wekekek ty.... i repped everyone i could too... damn 24 hours :mad:

Craneses 11-15-2007 02:18

K adding people to da list. class is over in 9 mins.

<>N<> 11-15-2007 02:18

:(
Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6758369)
NO more reps for joo hush you !! :p

moar please!!!
all i have is 7.2k

Tecuh 11-15-2007 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6758496)
K adding people to da list. class is over in 9 mins.

Wicked

Tecuh 11-15-2007 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6758505)
:(

moar please!!!
all i have is 7.2k

For your misfortune I have to say that trigeki has over 8,000.

MadKiller 11-15-2007 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6758505)
:(

moar please!!!
all i have is 7.2k

Wow o.O 72 points per rep... Damn.... A monster :p 10k reps and u give ppl 1 shiney by rep... lol

<>N<> 11-15-2007 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6758514)
For your misfortune I have to say that trigeki has over 8,000.

ok, how about u?

Anka 11-15-2007 02:21

3889 :)

<3

Valkyrie 11-15-2007 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6758521)
ok, how about u?

how about you?

<>N<> 11-15-2007 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadKiller (Post 6758517)
Wow o.O 72 points per rep... Damn.... A monster :p 10k reps and u give ppl 1 shiney by rep... lol

lol. im not that monstrous :D

im only 4th in rep =(





7.2k+

Majesty 11-15-2007 02:23

1024

<>N<> 11-15-2007 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majesty (Post 6758543)
1024

thanks for pep =)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:48.