Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

KrAzY 11-06-2007 20:07

*ItamousE*
0 cooL


you have been given huge pepsi :P


Now i got 24hr limit crap again after only 2 rep's :( Guess in a few more hours i can get in a few more returns.

Craneses 11-06-2007 20:08

ne one have facebook?

KrAzY 11-06-2007 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by sady (Post 6681100)
i know:( becouse no one wants to pep me :(

that's not true i gave joo pepsi just sunday night and i can't again yet sorry :(

0 cooL 11-06-2007 20:08

u blend kittens?

Valkyrie 11-06-2007 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6681044)
yep its amazing lol.

I just discovered something interesting.Yes, you can delete the nep/rep message but you will not lose the amount that you gained/lost from him/her.However, that will give you access to those who previously repped you before at the expense of deleting your posts in the reputation section.:cool:

Quite useful for those with ridiculously poor memory.

HaZarDouS 11-06-2007 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6681181)
I just discovered something interesting.Yes, you can delete the nep/rep message but you will not lose the amount that you gained/lost from him/her.However, that will give you access to those who previously repped you before at the expense of deleting your posts in the reputation section.:cool:

Quite useful for those with ridiculously poor memory.

ok you confused me lol, i got the bit about not losing or gaining points back but what you say after that. please english :D (i know it was english i just didnt understand)

LegacyWeapon 11-06-2007 20:17

804

0 cooL 11-06-2007 20:18

stop blending kittens =.='

Valkyrie 11-06-2007 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6681197)
ok you confused me lol, i got the bit about not losing or gaining points back but what you say after that. please english :D (i know it was english i just didnt understand)

Okay, I will make it simple. As soon as you delete the post where that person nepped you, the message that the person left you in the recent reputation under usercp disappears, right?So the 6th recent reputation which did not appear(because the reputation history allows ONLY 5 recent ones)will appear!

danoid1 11-06-2007 20:23

hi

HaZarDouS 11-06-2007 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6681258)
Okay, I will make it simple. As soon as you delete the post where that person nepped you, the message that the person left you in the recent reputation under usercp disappears, right?So the 6th recent reputation which did not appear(because the reputation history allows ONLY 5 recent ones)will appear!

oh ok lol :D thanks

0 cooL 11-06-2007 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by danoid1 (Post 6681261)
hi

you dont blend kittens do you?

KrAzY 11-06-2007 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0 cooL (Post 6681277)
you dont blend kittens do you?

wtf is with all the kitten posts?? If your trying to be funny don't because it isn't

BoReD~ 11-06-2007 20:38

woot rep me and i rep back

BoReD~ 11-06-2007 20:39

Rep me And I Rep Back :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:35.