Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dragonball Smelting (Too Good To Be True) (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=768113)

Etienne1 12-19-2018 05:43

Dragonball Smelting (Too Good To Be True)

I knew something was up with the dragonball smelting. TQ would rather make us suffer or milk in getting chi points than giving them willfully.

Well, it was good while it lasted.

Attention, heroes!

After the Magic Melt version update, players report that melting Dragon Ball in Wuxing Oven will give plenty of Chi Points. We checked and confirmed that it is a bug, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this matter might cause. We have fixed the problem and decided to make a compensation for this issue. We will send 10,000 Chi Points to all Level 80 or above players from December 20th to December 21st, the Chi Pack will be put in your inventory when you login game, don't miss it.

Your kind patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Oddyzeus 12-19-2018 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etienne1 (Post 11984368)
I knew something was up with the dragonball smelting. TQ would rather make us suffer or milk in getting chi points than giving them willfully.

Attention, heroes!

After the Magic Melt version update, players report that melting Dragon Ball in Wuxing Oven will give plenty of Chi Points. We checked and confirmed that it is a bug, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this matter might cause. We have fixed the problem and decided to make a compensation for this issue. We will send 10,000 Chi Points to all Level 80 or above players from December 20th to December 21st, the Chi Pack will be put in your inventory when you login game, don't miss it.

we sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy

dr00py 12-19-2018 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by etienne1 (Post 11984368)
i knew something was up with the dragonball smelting. Tq would rather make us suffer or milk in getting chi points than giving them willfully.

Attention, heroes!

After the magic melt version update, players report that melting dragon ball in wuxing oven will give plenty of chi points. We checked and confirmed that it is a bug, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this matter might cause. We have fixed the problem and decided to make a compensation for this issue. We will send 10,000 chi points to all level 80 or above players from december 20th to december 21st, the chi pack will be put in your inventory when you login game, don't miss it.

who did that?!

Etienne1 12-19-2018 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr00py (Post 11984371)
who did that?!

Pretty sure those who doesnt like farming DBs.

The last stick 12-19-2018 21:55

Anyone stupid enough to spend real life money on chi *****ed about it:rolleyes:

Etienne1 12-19-2018 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by The last stick (Post 11984384)
Anyone stupid enough to spend real life money on chi *****ed about it:rolleyes:

lol so true

Kairn 12-26-2018 15:38

I think that no players reported it. TQ are just pointing the finger at the players to hide the fact that their greedy asses realised they were giving too much.

scoobysnacked 01-08-2019 19:45

I don't understand, how do I get the blind CPS they are speaking of?

scoobysnacked 01-11-2019 13:58

Dose anyone know or is the chance for the 8 k CPS gone?

KloacmrotSi 01-19-2019 07:59

hmm I'm not sure on the bind cps things...
TQ want nearly 1200 usd for 2 soc hossu with supers gems I think that is insane. no 1 in my server even have the first soc with sup gem. :confused: