Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Royalty_EU (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=330)
-   -   Nice one ~BlacK~WolF~ (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=710728)

do~the~dance 12-30-2010 03:01

Nice one ~BlacK~WolF~

A cautionary tale...

As some of you may know Dan (~BlacK~WolF~) gave me a naked ~BurningFlames~ when my Fire (Cato) was banned for having a modded client. Full info, 'do what you want with it, I'm making a Ninja', etc.

At the same time I lent him my blessed 2 soc neck and vest to help him on ~BlacK~WolF~ and lent him 40DBs to perm his Kats, 18 of which I got back.

I decided to make Suijin, as i renamed ~BurningFlames~, a support Water so the long task of 110x3 on a water began at about the same time ~BlacK~WolF~ went Monk. Noticed he was selling my vest I asked for it back only to be told it was sold and he had bought a 2 soc Monk armour.

I became nervous when he was trying to persuade me that a bag was better than my neck and was selling Ninja gears without any thought to paying me back so I asked for my **** back but offering him DBs for helping me out.

Finally I reincarnated for the third time to be a pure water only to be in the market the next morning, Boxing Day, when a system message came up saying account banned.

Damn, wall of text, bottom line is he filed a hack case, and is currently in the process of scamming my Tao 2 socs plus a ****load of other gears, cps, etc

Be careful peeps and have a Happy New Year, whatever your God.

Martin

F|_0 12 i A N 12-30-2010 03:09

Posted before what my opinion about scammers and scamming is.

MasterAnty 12-30-2010 03:11

Supporting Cato 4 life<3

Sorry for what happend,,u are 1 of the coollest ppl here

He s a ***** for doing this

F|_0 12 i A N 12-30-2010 03:14

The hack case is srlsy some ****ed up idea.
He isnt such a noob scammer like Cyanide. lolz

You probably wont get something back. :(

MasterAnty 12-30-2010 03:19

All PPL hated Cyanide for a ****ing bs NOW let s see how ppl act

DrunkenMonkey 12-30-2010 03:44

If you get scammed it's your own goddamn fault.

Ahmed.k? 12-30-2010 03:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by do~the~dance (Post 11434588)
A cautionary tale...

As some of you may know Dan (~BlacK~WolF~) gave me a naked ~BurningFlames~ when my Fire (Cato) was banned for having a modded client. Full info, 'do what you want with it, I'm making a Ninja', etc.

At the same time I lent him my blessed 2 soc neck and vest to help him on ~BlacK~WolF~ and lent him 40DBs to perm his Kats, 18 of which I got back.

I decided to make Suijin, as i renamed ~BurningFlames~, a support Water so the long task of 110x3 on a water began at about the same time ~BlacK~WolF~ went Monk. Noticed he was selling my vest I asked for it back only to be told it was sold and he had bought a 2 soc Monk armour.

I became nervous when he was trying to persuade me that a bag was better than my neck and was selling Ninja gears without any thought to paying me back so I asked for my **** back but offering him DBs for helping me out.

Finally I reincarnated for the third time to be a pure water only to be in the market the next morning, Boxing Day, when a system message came up saying account banned.

Damn, wall of text, bottom line is he filed a hack case, and is currently in the process of scamming my Tao 2 socs plus a ****load of other gears, cps, etc

Be careful peeps and have a Happy New Year, whatever your God.

Martin

Lame. ;'(

You should have changed the char's info after he gave it to you.

Can't say you're the one to blame, his behavior shall be questioned. I knew he was a ***. :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by F|_0 12 i A N (Post 11434595)
The hack case is srlsy some ****ed up idea.
He isnt such a noob scammer like Cyanide. lolz

You probably wont get something back. :(

Actually he may get it back, it's a "shared account" after all.

do~the~dance 12-30-2010 04:18

All info was changed, when he claimed the acct was hacked TQ have ruled on the fact that I did not know the original email address

smukkemartin 12-30-2010 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey (Post 11434600)

^ What sexy said

do~the~dance 12-30-2010 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey (Post 11434600)

totally agree, which is why I am warning people that having full info on an acct that was not originally yours is risky to say the least

LinkV2 12-30-2010 04:32

Well cato has full info of the acc, if he changed it right away when he got the account and been using it since then. Nothing can be done.

TQ can also see that cato has been logging that account black wolf gave him through the IP locations. Well my guessings are, TQ will do nothing or will bann both accounts for sharing accounts and giving accounts away.

About cyanide,
He is a scammer and a dumbass, he married danny so yeah... enough said about it tbh lol.

CookiesShudBeMe 12-30-2010 06:40

danny is married to antyy

*~panda~* 12-30-2010 06:54

I'm married to a sexy girl

MasterAnty 12-30-2010 06:59

HHHHHH Roxas danny merry me#20

tappiz 12-30-2010 07:24

Banned for modded client?