Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What do you do for fun (besides CO)? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=667247)

Zealots Fury 02-19-2010 15:29

What do you do for fun (besides CO)?

I felt curious. So what do you do for fun when your not playing CO?

And give some detail...

If you say "I like to hang out with my friends" tell us something specific for example where you hang out and what you do such as:

"I like to go to the movies with my friends."

I'll start out:

I like to hang out with friends and go to the movies, get some food, maybe go to a particular store or a local mall for something, maybe the occasional casual game of basketball or perhaps indoor game such as pool. Or for example 2 weeks ago I went to a birthday party and we went bowling.

If I get time off, I like to go to go out of state to Cali where most of my younger relatives live and go swimming, hiking, and camping.

What about you?

phini4eva 02-19-2010 15:45

i like to wank

Zealots Fury 02-19-2010 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by phini4eva (Post 10995748)
i like to wank

That's redundant tho cause all guys who are normal love to wank.

Loviatar 02-19-2010 16:07

I like to go into OT and play the game like this there.

DETONATOAREA 02-19-2010 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zealots Fury (Post 10995719)

And give some detail...

If you say "I like to hang out with my friends" tell us something specific for example where you hang out and what you do such as:

I'll start out:

I like to hang out with friends and go to the movies, get some food, maybe go to a particular store or a local mall for something, maybe the occasional casual game of basketball or perhaps indoor game such as pool. Or for example 2 weeks ago I went to a birthday party and we went bowling.

If I get time off, I like to go to go out of state to Cali where most of my younger relatives live and go swimming, hiking, and camping.

What about you?

Most of the time i'm on the computer, nothing else to do that could be called fun.
So here's what i do:
Try out beats on Fruity Loops maybe even make a new song.
Exercise stuff in 3ds max hoping that i'll get better at it.
Write on my novel (see blog in signature)
Chat here on forums when i see some interesting stuff.
play other games such as NFS, Devil May Cry etc...
if all else fails, i watch movies on youtube or what ever websites i might find.

vartiainen 02-19-2010 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zealots Fury (Post 10995719)

And give some detail...

I'll start out:

What about you?

i like to swim , fish and camping , with my gf i do other stuff tho :o , and i like to learn new things and studying. and to chess, playing games and checking stocks :)

Infamous~ 02-19-2010 16:35

I dream about making co forums better for all :)

Anji 02-19-2010 18:07

I watch tv and chat with people on the net. I also like to go jog at the beach and hit the gym. Ermm i guess thats about it .

NoBottyBotty 02-19-2010 18:11

Quote:

i like to wank

OMG me too!! Must be the things us LFC supporters do? :eek:

DanMurphy's 02-19-2010 18:13

work on my baby ( 72 HQ holden style side ), go out partying with mates. love the movies. everything else is work related lol

SlayerZv2 02-19-2010 18:14

I like to work on my calculus problems and study the SAT book.

Chalkie 02-19-2010 19:24

Quote:

i like to wank

**** beat me to it

Ethan~4 02-19-2010 19:56

I enjoy stroking my ******* and rubbing toothpaste on my balls.

Respectful 02-19-2010 20:34

Your mom.

ImNotEgy 02-19-2010 20:53

Since its winter where i live and its snowy. Nothing to do outside as i hate the cold. and snow. So i'm normally on the computer or with family. On the computer i like working with film and editing it. Time flies when you doing that. Its actually alot of fun. Record some footage and make a music video. =)