Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Classic CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319)
-   -   Rapist fb/ss Video (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=645382)

Kevin420 10-12-2009 02:25

Rapist fb/ss Video
 
Here is another one of Rapist's fb/ss Videos for people to watch and flame Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAT8NxGDw6s

Beyrone 10-12-2009 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin420 (Post 10750508)
Here is another one of Rapist's fb/ss Videos for people to watch and flame Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAT8NxGDw6s

With a ping like that and glow effects modded out, I think everyone would Fastblade just as he does. :p

Kevin420 10-12-2009 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyrone (Post 10750517)
With a ping like that and glow effects modded out, I think everyone would Fastblade just as he does. :p

The graphics from fraps are removed not the actual client, And the ping ranges from 100-300 in video on non stable source.

Also there is cali and euro fbers who get less than 30 ping always.. And none are close to being this good.. But what ever you tell yourself to think that you could ever be that good.

Rapist.. 10-12-2009 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyrone (Post 10750517)
With a ping like that and glow effects modded out, I think everyone would Fastblade just as he does. :p

Lol the fvck? Id say no.. youtube and google all the fb videos ever made.. Will you see any that land the **** i do? I think not.. And fb is so much smoother on retail co.

Just my last video till classic co comes out.. Was only posted to show people what i can do with stamina and accuracy, People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise when classic co comes out.

IluminatI 10-12-2009 03:21

i kinda like the song lol

Beyrone 10-12-2009 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin420 (Post 10750521)
The graphics from fraps are removed not the actual client, And the ping ranges from 100-300 in video on non stable source.

Also there is cali and euro fbers who get less than 30 ping always.. And none are close to being this good.. But what ever you tell yourself to think that you could ever be that good.

I'm sorry for that,
I didn't know it was possible to remove effects with fraps. :p

As for the;
"But what ever you tell yourself to think you could ever be that good"
It's not something I think or even want to be, isn't going to happen living far away from the game servers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10750533)
Lol the fvck? Id say no.. youtube and google all the fb videos ever made.. Will you see any that land the **** i do? I think not.. And fb is so much smoother on retail co.

Just my last video till classic co comes out.. Was only posted to show people what i can do with stamina and accuracy, People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise when classic co comes out.

FB or SS takes hardly anything you can call skill,
infact the amount of times someone is able to hit depends for the biggest amount on your FPS and ping.
You never wonder why most of the people that are called top FBers are living in the "US" ? surely aint because your internet speed is more advanced.

As for you saying;
"People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise"
and the #1 SSer crap reaking from your forum account, Do you consider yourself really that godly? :rolleyes:

Rapist.. 10-12-2009 03:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyrone (Post 10750573)
I'm sorry for that,
I didn't know it was possible to remove effects with fraps. :p

As for the;
"But what ever you tell yourself to think you could ever be that good"
It's not something I think or even want to be, isn't going to happen living far away from the game servers.



FB or SS takes hardly anything you can call skill,
infact the amount of times someone is able to hit depends for the biggest amount on your FPS and ping.
You never wonder why most of the people that are called top FBers are living in the "US" ? surely aint because your internet speed is more advanced.

As for you saying;
"People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise"
and the #1 SSer crap reaking from your forum account, Do you consider yourself really that godly? :rolleyes:

There are euro servers also.. Which could have there own set of top fbers.. But guess what? They all loose to me.. On there own euro servers and i live were? US.. So why couldn't they do the same on american servers? And nowadays most of the ppl who play this game have good enough comps to were fps isn't an issue.. Ping maybe.. But not fps.. I just put the #1 sser in my forum acct just to see the hype of people raging.. And yes i do consider myself that "godly" because i haven't lost a ss match in over a year.. Maybe even going on 2 years.. There is a limit to skill.. And sadly im that limit Lol.

Beyrone 10-12-2009 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist.. (Post 10750580)
There are euro servers also.. Which could have there own set of top fbers.. But guess what? They all loose to me.. On there own euro servers and i live were? US.. So why couldn't they do the same on american servers? And nowadays most of the ppl who play this game have good enough comps to were fps isn't an issue.. Ping maybe.. But not fps.. I just put the #1 sser in my forum acct just to see the hype of people raging.. And yes i do consider myself that "godly" because i haven't lost a ss match in over a year.. Maybe even going on 2 years.. There is a limit to skill.. And sadly im that limit Lol.


Being so proud on something you self pronounce and instead of taking your so called precious SS skills quietly you spread it around on forums, in game and blend them into various titles.

Honestly if you are proud on something like that and truly believe you are the number 1 scentsword/fastblade player in the legacy of Conquer, you should go ahead and think so.

But right now instead of making yourself look tough, your a big joke for being so proud on something that has no influence on you in person and no one honestly cares about.

You just smack this in your head there's more people that you could ever possibly meet and duel, and you can only actually call yourself the best player around once you've duelled them all with the same advantages and disadvantages.

Now have a nice day, it's been a great show. :rolleyes:

~Freak~ 10-12-2009 04:35

(-'.'-)
 
They jump like turtles...

Nice song. :)

ThuggLife 10-12-2009 05:23

I liked the song too :eek:

pirocudo 10-12-2009 08:31

Stfu Rapist you arent at the highest fb ss skill limit
i bet the top 10 tros on my server own you easily

HISUCKYSUCKY 10-12-2009 10:23

You guys sure talk a lot, but at least he made a video?

Rapist.. 10-12-2009 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by HISUCKYSUCKY (Post 10751039)
You guys sure talk a lot, but at least he made a video?

Glad to see you notice things other people are to dense to realize.

SkilledAzn123 10-12-2009 16:29

lol you posted this in hella threads..
ok we get it. he aims or is just really good

and quite frankly, we dont care.

HISUCKYSUCKY 10-12-2009 17:03

I think he is just posting this so less idiots will call him aimbotter when the server is out? Wait, he did not even post that, it was that Kevin420 guy. Unless he is that guy. Whatever.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:18.