Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Trade Of Aquarius/Aries (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   S> spare items, message me here (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=587859)

Bobtheknob 12-29-2008 23:42

S> spare items, message me here
 
PM me here..

S> elite RDG +3 soc necky
S> sup 2 SPG +6 -1 braclet
S> sup 2 SDG +6 -1 club
S> sup 2 SPG +6 -3 cap
S> sup 2 SPG +8 -7 bs
S> sup SPG +6 bag
S> sup 2 SDG +5 boots
S> elite SRG boots
S> sup SDG RDG +4 bow
S> sup 2 SDG +4 bow
S> sup 2 SDG +3 club
S> sup 2 RDG RRG +5 -5 club
S> elite 2 SDG +5 warrior armour
S> elite SRG +5 helm
S> sup SRG +4 necky
S> sup SDG +5 -5 necky
S> sup SDG +5 -1 dex ring
S> sup SRG +5 dex ring
S> sup 2 SDG +6 att ring
S> sup SDG +4 att ring
S> sup SDG +4 att ring
S> sup 2 soc +2 wand
S> sup 2 SRG +5 wand
S> sup 2 RDG +4 wand
S> sup SDG +5 troarmour
S> sup SDG +6 troamour

Thats all I can think off atm...

wow thats alot of ****! :eek:

ThePheonix 12-30-2008 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobtheknob (Post 9695941)
PM me here..

S> elite RDG +3 soc necky
S> sup 2 SPG +6 -1 braclet
S> sup 2 SDG +6 -1 club
S> sup 2 SPG +6 -3 cap
S> sup 2 SPG +8 -7 bs
S> sup SPG +6 bag
S> sup 2 SDG +5 boots
S> elite SRG boots
S> sup SDG RDG +4 bow
S> sup 2 SDG +4 bow
S> sup 2 SDG +3 club
S> sup 2 RDG RRG +5 -5 club
S> elite 2 SDG +5 warrior armour
S> elite SRG +5 helm
S> sup SRG +4 necky
S> sup SDG +5 -5 necky
S> sup SDG +5 -1 dex ring
S> sup SRG +5 dex ring
S> sup 2 SDG +6 att ring
S> sup SDG +4 att ring
S> sup SDG +4 att ring
S> sup 2 soc +2 wand
S> sup 2 SRG +5 wand
S> sup 2 RDG +4 wand
S> sup SDG +5 troarmour
S> sup SDG +6 troamour

Thats all I can think off atm...

wow thats alot of ****! :eek:

and i thought i have a lot of stuff i dun need lol
and that is all spare right lmao?

Jenny(Snipress) 12-30-2008 10:33

You have nice stuff for spares:)

Bobtheknob 12-30-2008 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePheonix (Post 9696849)
and i thought i have a lot of stuff i dun need lol
and that is all spare right lmao?

Yeah, you don't see my main tao, tro or archer items in that list.

The above is all junk that I use as spares..

Bobtheknob 12-30-2008 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny(Snipress) (Post 9698091)
You have nice stuff for spares:)

And they call me a bulker.. :rolleyes:

Jenny(Snipress) 12-30-2008 19:15

I don't call you a bulker?:)

~Spell~Master~ 12-30-2008 22:43

bulker

Bobtheknob 12-30-2008 22:49

-_-

meena jane 12-31-2008 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobtheknob (Post 9695941)
PM me here..

S> sup 2 SPG +6 -1 braclet
S> sup 2 SPG +8 -7 bs
S> elite 2 SDG +5 warrior armour

wow thats alot of ****! :eek:

how much for this ****?!

*~panda~* 12-31-2008 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobtheknob (Post 9695941)
PM me here..

S> elite RDG +3 soc necky
S> elite SRG boots
S> sup SRG +4 necky
S> sup SDG +5 -5 necky

prices of these please

Bobtheknob 12-31-2008 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 9703542)
prices of these please

Sorry, didn't you quit?

Bobtheknob 12-31-2008 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by meena jane (Post 9703538)
how much for this ****?!

Taking offers..

~XxMan~ 12-31-2008 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobtheknob (Post 9695941)
PM me here..

S> elite RDG +3 soc necky
S> sup 2 SPG +6 -1 braclet
S> sup 2 SDG +6 -1 club
S> sup 2 SPG +6 -3 cap
S> sup 2 SPG +8 -7 bs
S> sup SPG +6 bag
S> sup 2 SDG +5 boots
S> elite SRG boots
S> sup SDG RDG +4 bow
S> sup 2 SDG +4 bow
S> sup 2 SDG +3 club
S> sup 2 RDG RRG +5 -5 club
S> elite 2 SDG +5 warrior armour
S> elite SRG +5 helm
S> sup SRG +4 necky
S> sup SDG +5 -5 necky
S> sup SDG +5 -1 dex ring
S> sup SRG +5 dex ring
S> sup 2 SDG +6 att ring
S> sup SDG +4 att ring
S> sup SDG +4 att ring
S> sup 2 soc +2 wand
S> sup 2 SRG +5 wand
S> sup 2 RDG +4 wand
S> sup SDG +5 troarmour
S> sup SDG +6 troamour

Thats all I can think off atm...

wow thats alot of ****! :eek:

someone maybe buy your +8 - 7 bs. and i got the buyer of this bow if it is 130. iam looking for earr or boot {R]/ {U} sdg and robe srg

Bobtheknob 12-31-2008 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~XxMan~ (Post 9704297)
someone maybe buy your +8 - 7 bs. and i got the buyer of this bow if it is 130. iam looking for earr or boot {R]/ {U} sdg and robe srg

Sorry, I don't sell **** to ****, I'm not gonna be the middle man to your get rich quick scheme by buying low and selling high.

~XxMan~ 12-31-2008 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobtheknob (Post 9704369)
Sorry, I don't sell **** to ****, I'm not gonna be the middle man to your get rich quick scheme by buying low and selling high.


whaaat!!!!!!!!!!:eek: if you say whos the buyer, i would say thier names nothing more :mad: i dont even have money to buy arrows atm :D loooooooool


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:12.