Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Sagittarius/Taurus (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   Guilds VS Guilds (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=443953)

XxxXxxX 12-07-2007 04:46

Guilds VS Guilds
 
CO seems to become boring after craps have been implemented.
I would like to urge all active Guilds to PK their enemy guilds at all times.
Let's us make it clear: Be it at any location (beside TC), just kill.... Be it friends, ex-guild mates, foes etc... as long its from enemy guild, just whack!!!! I hate ppl got killed by enemy guild, and ask the killer why he was pked. Its understood! Basically its a pvp game. Do not get work out if you are killed by a friend. Chats are only suitable at TC...
There are only 4 choices if you see your enemy guild:
1) Fight
2) Log out
3) Run
4) Leave Guild

Any coward dare not to take up this challenge? Or anyone wanted to give excuses like "they are my friends", or "I do not pk friends" etc...?
Below should be the current arrangement:

Group A: Ming, COD, Celtic, Rebelled

Group B: Inertia, Avangard, Zeal, EvilReborn, KOH, Light

As for 1st & 2nd Rb and PerfectInSanity, both of you are in my enemy list as well but as I know, both of you are not allied with Group A. Well, Good luck to you. :) We shall see blood shed immediately!!!!!!!

Angel_Tria 12-07-2007 04:48

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR :mad:

nordrian 12-07-2007 04:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxxXxxX (Post 6946404)
CO seems to become boring after craps have been implemented.
I would like to urge all active Guilds to PK their enemy guilds at all times.
Let's us make it clear: Be it at any location (beside TC), just kill.... Be it friends, ex-guild mates, foes etc... as long its from enemy guild, just whack!!!! I hate ppl got killed by enemy guild, and ask the killer why he was pked. Its understood! Basically its a pvp game. Do not get work out if you are killed by a friend. Chats are only suitable at TC...
There are only 4 choices if you see your enemy guild:
1) Fight
2) Log out
3) Run
4) Leave Guild

Any coward dare not to take up this challenge? Or anyone wanted to give excuses like "they are my friends", or "I do not pk friends" etc...?
Below should be the current arrangement:

Group A: Ming, COD, Celtic, Rebelled

Group B: Inertia, Avangard, Zeal, EvilReborn, KOH, Light

As for 1st & 2nd Rb and PerfectInSanity, both of you are in my enemy list as well but as I know, both of you are not allied with Group A. Well, Good luck to you. :) We shall see blood shed immediately!!!!!!!

Who are you? if you are so bored, say who you are, we will make sure to entertain you :)

nordrian 12-07-2007 04:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Tria (Post 6946413)
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR :mad:

Stop being horny :D

Angel_Tria 12-07-2007 04:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordrian (Post 6946421)
Stop being horny :D


But but, that's the only way I can be! And besides, it's Igg's fault that I'm horny, he went away for two days. :mad:


I'll sig this! :D

Tak 12-07-2007 04:56

wow thats ***.
i just usually kill people randomly if i feel like it.
but nowadays im just becomin soft :mad:

Angel_Tria 12-07-2007 04:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tak (Post 6946449)
wow thats ***.
i just usually kill people randomly if i feel like it.
but nowadays im just becomin soft :mad:

You've always been soft <3 Stop pretending to be tough! :mad:

nordrian 12-07-2007 05:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Tria (Post 6946457)
You've always been soft <3 Stop pretending to be tough! :mad:

I only pk those who bother me.

Tak 12-07-2007 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Tria (Post 6946457)
You've always been soft <3 Stop pretending to be tough! :mad:

i always have a soft spot for girls :(

Angel_Tria 12-07-2007 05:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tak (Post 6946494)
i always have a soft spot for girls :(

A soft spot or a hard spot? Ok I better stop. :p

nordrian 12-07-2007 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Tria (Post 6946515)
A soft spot or a hard spot? Ok I better stop. :p

A soft spot and a hard arm.

Angel_Tria 12-07-2007 05:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordrian (Post 6946585)
A soft spot and a hard arm.

Both arms? :o

ZeNiA 12-07-2007 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordrian (Post 6946585)
A soft spot and a hard arm.

look pm ;)

nordrian 12-07-2007 05:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeNiA (Post 6946650)
look pm ;)

I am on with you atm :D

RoidB*tch 12-07-2007 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxxXxxX (Post 6946404)
Any coward dare not to take up this challenge? Or anyone wanted to give excuses like "they are my friends", or "I do not pk friends" etc...?
Below should be the current arrangement:

Group A: Ming, COD, Celtic, Rebelled

Group B: Inertia, Avangard, Zeal, EvilReborn, KOH, Light

As for 1st & 2nd Rb and PerfectInSanity, both of you are in my enemy list as well but as I know, both of you are not allied with Group A. Well, Good luck to you. :) We shall see blood shed immediately!!!!!!!

Well, Celtic has Rebelled as enemy so that's gonna make it kind of hard to do. Also EvilReborn has KoH as enemy. LIGHT, meh, I never see anybody on that would even be worth pk'ing. I do however kill all Ming and CoD on sight, so I've been doing my part for a long time.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:52.