Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Titan/Unicorn (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=227)
-   -   Titan's Official Spam Thread! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=368643)

.Hell. 04-10-2009 04:36

k

Lord_Foo 04-10-2009 05:54

.000000000000000000000000000000000

Nibor 04-10-2009 06:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Hell. (Post 10273167)
Actully if you talked to some old woman or girls from USA , they use the word hun and baby alot , doesnt mean they love you or anything

I said for guys saying it, girls can say it all they want

.Hell. 04-10-2009 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibor (Post 10273525)
I said for guys saying it, girls can say it all they want

If girls said hun all time to anyone most of the guys will start call em *****es and you know it tho .
Thing is we are just joking , we dont mean the meaning of the word

Nibor 04-10-2009 10:57

O.o

.Hell. 04-10-2009 12:05

o.O

Lord_Foo 04-10-2009 12:06

O.o

LegendaryChick 04-11-2009 05:11

hun/dude doesnt matter i just think you're not making any sense atm o.O
lemme say dude when i wanna say dude
lemme say hun when i wanna say hun D=
I never heard of any lists which says its "weird" or "awkward" for girls to say certain words
and yush i was joking and robin prollyyy knows that so why does he react saying it cant say ittt
and rolff yush i know im overreacting but i love to do so cus i love to discuss.. dude/hun!

so dudes let a girl say what she wants to say until goverment made a list with things girls cannot say. x]

Lord_Foo 04-11-2009 05:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10276375)
hun/dude doesnt matter i just think you're not making any sense atm o.O
lemme say dude when i wanna say dude
lemme say hun when i wanna say hun D=
I never heard of any lists which says its "weird" or "awkward" for girls to say certain words
and yush i was joking and robin prollyyy knows that so why does he react saying it cant say ittt
and rolff yush i know im overreacting but i love to do so cus i love to discuss.. dude/hun!

so dudes let a girl say what she wants to say until goverment made a list with things girls cannot say. x]

spam

Nibor 04-11-2009 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10276375)
I never heard of any lists which says its "weird" or "awkward" for girls to say certain words


You haven't read the list, because your a girl, the list was written for guys to read so that guys can be like WTF EWWW SHE SAID DUDE, and then the girl is like WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND. Its just how things work.


Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10276375)
so dudes let a girl say what she wants to say until goverment made a list with things girls cannot say. x]

And no.

LegendaryChick 04-11-2009 06:07

THAT ISH JUST SO MEAN
There are no certain words i cannot use. if i say something like "i like to **** cows" then you have all the right to say ewww but dude ish an OK word

Lord_Foo 04-11-2009 06:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibor (Post 10276437)
You haven't read the list, because your a girl, the list was written for guys to read so that guys can be like WTF EWWW SHE SAID DUDE, and then the girl is like WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND. Its just how things work.




And no.

spam

Lord_Foo 04-11-2009 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10276480)
THAT ISH JUST SO MEAN
There are no certain words i cannot use. if i say something like "i like to **** cows" then you have all the right to say ewww but dude ish an OK word

spam

LegendaryChick 04-11-2009 06:28

rrrrrrrrroooolffffff stop it

Lord_Foo 04-11-2009 08:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10276529)
rrrrrrrrroooolffffff stop it

Titan's Official Spam Thread!

spam


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08.