Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tanzeh 11-03-2007 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6652650)
I have thought about it :D

:o You better think faster, and come and play with us, we need more girls, me & Renee are always stuck with talking to guys O_o because all the girls quit most of them.

Tecuh 11-03-2007 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6652650)
I have thought about it :D

and since your a sweet gal u will be in my love list :)

I think I'll do that too.

JennYp 11-03-2007 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6652658)
:o You better think faster, and come and play with us, we need more girls, me & Renee are always stuck with talking to guys O_o because all the girls quit most of them.

ahh my conq addiction will begin lol :p


Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6652663)
I think I'll do that too.

she R lucky she gets to be in ur love list

LiLAnGeL698607 11-03-2007 14:49

:)
My co addiction being a long time ago i have been playin about 4 yrs :eek:

Tecuh 11-03-2007 14:51

This thread has over 100,000 views now.

Elzor 11-03-2007 14:51

omg 1999 rep o.o

JennYp 11-03-2007 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6652680)
:)
My co addiction being a long time ago i have been playin about 4 yrs :eek:

i played for almost 2 and full out quit. but i could try again.

Tecuh 11-03-2007 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elzor (Post 6652686)
omg 1999 rep o.o

Quite close to 2000.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-03-2007 14:52

im up 2 523 now :)

Tanzeh 11-03-2007 14:54

;o I get to be in Jennys n Techus love list ?
I feel loved ;D

LiLAnGeL698607 11-03-2007 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6652692)
i played for almost 2 and full out quit. but i could try again.

Well actually i started playin this time 3yrs played like 6months lost internet then came back 1 yr ago and have been playin every since and im caught up in da drama again :mad:

KrAzY 11-03-2007 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6652650)
I have thought about it :D

and since your a sweet gal u will be in my love list :)


:( not on the list

JennYp 11-03-2007 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6652695)
im up 2 523 now :)

grats ur movin on up :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6652710)
:( not on the list

how could I forget you *hugs*

AksiS 11-03-2007 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6651892)
But not me =(

I need spread some love to rep you <3

Sum0 11-03-2007 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6652712)
grats ur movin on up :D



how could I forget you *hugs*

hai hai ;D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:43.