Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   topless rights (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=730876)

Electra_Glide 05-22-2012 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk (Post 11708947)
I think eyes can be really hot, too!
high-five!

Didn't mwah post a pic of an eyeball. I have eyeball porn collection!

mwah 05-22-2012 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electra_Glide (Post 11709092)
Didn't mwah post a pic of an eyeball. I have eyeball porn collection!

Here is a picture of Yesuman's nipples.

http://twodropsoftears.files.wordpre...iry-nipple.jpg

I know this is it because Yesuman gave this picture to Cameron, hoping that it would excite him.
I find it kind of ironic, that Yesumes, who is posing as a girl on the internet, got scammed into sending (questionably) sexy photos of himself to another man on the internet who was also pretending to be female.

sidenote, i was wondering how ****ed my google search history is. oh god. i think i'm going to be arrested for all the weird **** i google.

thehempknight 05-22-2012 00:26

Just because there is an organization for something, doesn't mean it's a worthwhile issue.

Heyga4Huk 05-22-2012 00:30

^ is the final proof men should wear bras. My vote is cast.

MyThirdAccount 05-22-2012 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o (Post 11708949)
i voted no cuz america has really fat women....;o;

The experience can be traumatizing. :(

NecroMance 05-22-2012 11:56

It's not like guys normally walk around shirtless. Besides beaches, some videos and films there aren't very many occasions. Sometimes guys go jogging shirtless or bike riding in the summer too.

Where men are topless, women should be allowed to be too.

MyThirdAccount 05-22-2012 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by NecroMance (Post 11709361)
It's not like guys normally walk around shirtless. Besides beaches, some videos and films there aren't very many occasions. Sometimes guys go jogging shirtless or bike riding in the summer too.

Where men are topless, women should be allowed to be too.

hehe

Shirtless men can't make any girl excited. I can't imagine why they'd even have sex with a man. We men, are uglier than girls in general. Don't get why they'd fall for us in the first place. Unless it's leonardo dicaprio of course..

Women on the other hand......

Bob the Builder 05-22-2012 12:38

If males can do it, females should be able to as well.
"Girls don't get turned on by men's upper halves" is kind of stupid reasoning for why women shouldn't be able to walk around topless.
I really don't understand what the big deal is.


Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11708901)
3, 12 years old kids or below shouldn't get exposed to something like that

But they can be exposed to a less fatty version of the same thing? Because...?

MyThirdAccount 05-22-2012 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 11709381)
If males can do it, females should be able to as well.
"Girls don't get turned on by men's upper halves" is kind of stupid reasoning for why women shouldn't be able to walk around topless.
I really don't understand what the big deal is.



But they can be exposed to a less fatty version of the same thing? Because...?

It was a statement. I'm really not debating anymore. :)

Bob the Builder 05-22-2012 13:16

I forgot your word was absolute.

Wayne Brady :( 05-22-2012 13:27

Actually if a really sexy guy (like me) is shirtless (sixpack, pecs etc. etc.) some girls might get excited, even if just a little.

CornFlakes:o 05-22-2012 16:05

in africa arent the woman's boobies just hanging out?
also this is how girls react to a hot guy shirtless ;)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...e60wo1_500.jpg

MyThirdAccount 05-22-2012 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o (Post 11709430)
in africa arent the woman's boobies just hanging out?
also this is how girls react to a hot guy shirtless ;)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...e60wo1_500.jpg

They are all ignoring him. My point stands. ^_^

bahana 05-23-2012 02:10

maybe the law should take BMI into consideration for both men and women.
Think about it if we just make people with over a certain BMI wear shirts everyone will be happy...

To bad equality gets in the way

Wayne Brady :( 05-23-2012 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahana (Post 11709610)
maybe the law should take BMI into consideration for both men and women.
Think about it if we just make people with over a certain BMI wear shirts everyone will be happy...

To bad equality gets in the way

Also, BMI isn't accurate.

Try bodyfat percentages.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:08.