Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What are you listening to? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=479757)

Abandoned 03-09-2008 12:49

Stam1na - Tuomittu, Syyllinen

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 13:02

Unearth - Giles

Abandoned 03-09-2008 13:43

Stam1na - Likainen Parketti

ArrowsUnited 03-09-2008 13:44

Linkin Park - Bleed it out

Abandoned 03-09-2008 13:58

Stam1na - Erilaisen Rakkauden Todistaja

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 14:09

Gorgoroth - Incipit Satan

Abandoned 03-09-2008 14:17

Norther - Self-Righteous ****

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 14:29

Nevermore - Engines Of Hate

Abandoned 03-09-2008 14:44

Stam1na - Edessäni

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 15:07

Pendulum-Hold Your Colour

Abandoned 03-09-2008 15:41

Stam1na - Lapsus

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 15:42

Pendulum-Through The Loop

Willy wonka samples ftw

Abandoned 03-09-2008 15:44

Norther - Alone In The End

HaZarDouS 03-09-2008 16:13

music.

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7693797)
music.

:eek: No wai

Deftones-MX

Let me thiiiiink (think about what?) about girls... and moneeeeeyyy and new clothes

HaZarDouS 03-09-2008 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7693819)
:eek: No wai

Deftones-MX

Let me thiiiiink (think about what?) about girls... and moneeeeeyyy and new clothes

Yes wai. Try not to faint from the shock.

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7693835)
Yes wai. Try not to faint from the shock.

I should be able to get ahold of myself somehow :D

Cake-Friend Is A Four Letter Word

when I go fishing for the words
i am wishing you would say to me,
i'm really only praying
that the words you'll soon be saying
might betray the way you feel about meeeee

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 16:24

Linkin Park-Breaking The Habit

IDK what's worth fighting for or why I have to scream
IDK why I instigate or say what I don't mean
IDK how I got this way or if I'll be alright
So I'm breeeeeaking the habit tonight

HaZarDouS 03-09-2008 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7693846)
I should be able to get ahold of myself somehow :D

Cake-Friend Is A Four Letter Word

when I go fishing for the words
i am wishing you would say to me,
i'm really only praying
that the words you'll soon be saying
might betray the way you feel about meeeee

Good :p

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 16:29

Sublime-What I Got

Cause looooovin' is what I got

HaZarDouS 03-09-2008 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7693900)
Sublime-What I Got

Cause looooovin' is what I got

And a lot of loving is what you have :p

T.I.Marbury!!!! 03-09-2008 16:32

Dip Set- Crunk Music

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7693916)
And a lot of loving is what you have :p

<3

Rise Against-Tip The Scales

HaZarDouS 03-09-2008 16:36

Naruto Soundtrack - Lonliness

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 16:38

Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.6 (Post 7693971)
Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee

Rise Against ftw

HaZarDouS 03-09-2008 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.6 (Post 7693971)
Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee

Grats on being banned again.

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7693975)
Rise Against ftw

Rise Against owns my face.

Anti Flag - This Is The End

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7693993)
Grats on being banned again.

Thanks, I may make an account named...Wester! or something to see how long I can go without getting banned.

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 16:49

Marilyn Manson-Mobscene

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7694067)
Marilyn Manson-Mobscene

Is that the shemale looking guy?

Immortal Technique - Dance With The Devil

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 16:52

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.6 (Post 7694078)
Is that the shemale looking guy?

Immortal Technique - Dance With The Devil

Probably

Attachment 43657

She Wants Revenge-I don't wanna fall in love

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7694095)
Probably

Attachment 43657

She Wants Revenge-I don't wanna fall in love

Yeah, that's him. Creepy looking guy D:

Killswitch Engage - My Curse

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.6 (Post 7694137)
Yeah, that's him. Creepy looking guy D:

Killswitch Engage - My Curse

Yeah he is... he's got some decent stuff though :p
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3CsBuQftosc

The Clash-London Calling

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7694158)
Yeah he is... he's got some decent stuff though :p
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3CsBuQftosc

The Clash-London Calling

No soundcard, listening to my music from my PSP :P

Shadows Fall - Another Hero Lost

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.6 (Post 7694220)
No soundcard, listening to my music from my PSP :P

Shadows Fall - Another Hero Lost

Oh hehe ^^

Deftones-Lotion

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7694233)
Oh hehe ^^

Deftones-Lotion

The Twenty-Twos - Another Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0sNrOhZzc

Funny video.

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.6 (Post 7694250)
The Twenty-Twos - Another Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0sNrOhZzc

Funny video.

Nice, I didn't watch, but I listened ^^

She Wants Revenge-These Things

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7694322)
Nice, I didn't watch, but I listened ^^

She Wants Revenge-These Things

T.I - Live In The Sky

It's a shame that band broke up :(

devilishlykatt 03-09-2008 17:47

:(

Maroon 5-This Love

Wester V.6 03-09-2008 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7694542)
:(

Maroon 5-This Love

Orly?

Pantera - This Love

I proclaim hax!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:34.