Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Gryphon/Cerberus (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Clash Botting Hahaa (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=677105)

Dark__Shadow 04-16-2010 10:02

Clash Botting Hahaa
 
Here's the link to see that douchebag botting.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/ivanj14/videos/

Nikkon 04-16-2010 12:47

Send it to the vidster, he will eventually have to stop before being permantely banned ! Good job though !

.::FrEsKa::. 04-17-2010 07:03

lolz...
how much ur ping mang ? ;)

destroy22222 04-17-2010 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by .::FrEsKa::. (Post 11084650)
lolz...
how much ur ping mang ? ;)

lol as u said brother ;)

and i say
before all lough u all can look at his frp points to know he has a very big lag :D

so i can say ** off botter both of us know who is botting :P jajajajajaja nice job

Nikkon 04-17-2010 11:30

Right boys, before running your mouth you should know that the "lags" has we call them are due to a High ping, here on both videos Morpheous pings are 300-400 average, probably best you can have if you're not living by the servers these days!

The Fps will just make your screen go slow, they are the Frame Per second, if they are low, then the image is slow donw on your computer, this won't make you lag, and the Fps are low because of frap, mine goes down to 8fps when i frap someone, still enough to show a speedhack though.

We all know Clash aimbots and speedhack, he got caught, and will be again if he still use some shiet like this, Same goes for all the cheaters, in our side or not !

destroy22222 04-17-2010 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikkon (Post 11085170)
Right boys, before running your mouth you should know that the "lags" has we call them are due to a High ping, here on both videos Morpheous pings are 300-400 average, probably best you can have if you're not living by the servers these days!

The Fps will just make your screen go slow, they are the Frame Per second, if they are low, then the image is slow donw on your computer, this won't make you lag, and the Fps are low because of frap, mine goes down to 8fps when i frap someone, still enough to show a speedhack though.

We all know Clash aimbots and speedhack, he got caught, and will be again if he still use some shiet like this, Same goes for all the cheaters, in our side or not !


well nikkon :D 1st of all i like your way in talk :D
2nd i don't bott
3rd as you said clean yourself 1st ( i mean your side ) so the game will be fair don't wait that all see your side botting and they must die silently without do any thing and 1st of all was karma and he was bottjailed from few days

the person who posted this thread botting ( speed and fog ) :D so i say to him clean yourself 1st :P

ty nikkon for your good way in talk

Nikkon 04-17-2010 17:33

Don't worry for me, I frap whoever use a third party program, not only your guild.
Also, i'm not saying YOU cheat, i can't assume i know who is on Clash everytime he cheats, so what I do say is, this video clearly point out a speedhack and an aimbot, I'm convinced it's enough to get your char botjailed.
Now i know couples Dbs is no big deal for you, but be careful you really want to control the people on your char, I think TQ policy is 4 times jailed to be banned permanentely.

Only4Hahni 04-17-2010 18:13

Three times

Dark__Shadow 04-18-2010 00:46

Hhaha nicely done. :)

But yea CLash was clearly botting and its obvious.
Wow really? Auto fog?? haha yall just suck ass at aiming the damn thing. its called Practice my nig!!!

demonikwind 04-18-2010 02:29

oh yes iots definitly his ping thats why absolutly noone else in the video is flashing around -.-

real smart ya dumbass egy

demonikwind 04-18-2010 02:36

need to just slap him with the ban hammer already

DarkDargon 04-18-2010 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only4Hahni (Post 11085919)
Three times

*Thinks back to BFH*
4 for bulkers! :p

TianZi 04-19-2010 06:39

lol.....

Pkdon 04-19-2010 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by destroy22222 (Post 11085281)
well nikkon :D 1st of all i like your way in talk :D
2nd i don't bott
3rd as you said clean yourself 1st ( i mean your side ) so the game will be fair don't wait that all see your side botting and they must die silently without do any thing and 1st of all was karma and he was bottjailed from few days

the person who posted this thread botting ( speed and fog ) :D so i say to him clean yourself 1st :P

ty nikkon for your good way in talk

Now u dont bot? and Now morph speeds and fog are u serious? wat about me? u claimed i botted to kill you black named.. wat bot did i use?????
I partially respected u.. until u started bottin. Now ur better than impact and better than tianzi? all of a sudden ur skills just went up??? LMFAO.. Next time use ur bots on me in pk arena.. fraps will be ready.. also u had auto tfb on pervert lmfao. Everybody knows clash was never good at ss, no matter who was on it.. now ur a certified Pro.. give me a break.-_____-

D M 04-19-2010 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by destroy22222 (Post 11085011)
lol as u said brother ;)

and i say
before all lough u all can look at his frp points to know he has a very big lag :D

so i can say ** off botter both of us know who is botting :P jajajajajaja nice job

Quote:

Originally Posted by destroy22222 (Post 11085281)
well nikkon :D 1st of all i like your way in talk :D
2nd i don't bott
3rd as you said clean yourself 1st ( i mean your side ) so the game will be fair don't wait that all see your side botting and they must die silently without do any thing and 1st of all was karma and he was bottjailed from few days

the person who posted this thread botting ( speed and fog ) :D so i say to him clean yourself 1st :P

ty nikkon for your good way in talk

Fool everyone see ur speeding in he 2nd video, how can it be possible if Morpheus run upwards and u was down of him you come from the up to down?
ya right lag?
and ur a ninja-war-tro right? made for fog?
Morpheus used fog and u saying he hax?
DUMB EGY, time for DBs so u leave botjail, over and over and over

Remember the old days, BFH had like 20 tros lvl 130 to bot with his gear, and used bfh own for GW LMAO Failing on bot part


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:04.