Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Gryphon/Cerberus (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Czar aka kimo got hacked (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=698370)

Stoner. 09-15-2010 16:36

E-Mail Hacking Illegal
 
Yes, it is indeed illegal to hack into another person's account. I would suggest that you find out how to contact the cyber crimes agency and report this activity (giving them the evidence you have as well.) Then, I would suggest that you also get a good virus scan . so you can scan for trojans, viruses, etc. and protect yourself against further attack.
Also, If she's doing that kind of stuff.
I'd also suggest a lawsuit. They are not only violating your constitutional rights to privacy, they're also harassing you and should pay the price of their actions.

Kimo, I have known you for many years and we all know your a good person. I will try to help you get it back .and a little note to her your kos .

HappyNewYear 09-15-2010 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stoner. (Post 11333047)
Yes, it is indeed illegal to hack into another person's account. I would suggest that you find out how to contact the cyber crimes agency and report this activity (giving them the evidence you have as well.) Then, I would suggest that you also get a good virus scan . so you can scan for trojans, viruses, etc. and protect yourself against further attack.
Also, If she's doing that kind of stuff.
I'd also suggest a lawsuit. They are not only violating your constitutional rights to privacy, they're also harassing you and should pay the price of their actions.

There was no hack done - there is big difference between hack and scam ...
Only charges u can put on him (the egy scammer) is because he tried to imitate conquer support and that's TQ business.

About her, i don't know hotmail's policy about hacking.

.Olorin. 09-16-2010 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyShine (Post 11332783)
Lemme guess this fake email adress ip will be yours. haha. Go **** some camels that's what you can do ^^

My old trojan (Mithrandir) is banned for trying to help kimo from getting his stuff stolen. I was glad to help him out and I dont blame him for trading his gear over to be safe. We all know how TQ can mess up a hack/scamm case, remember Terry aka Mench... got jacked and lost all his gear.

Seems as if sum1 trying real hard not to get KOSd on the server for scamming. I'm not buy'n your bull**** posts about kimo. Delete yourself.

Steve

kimo 09-16-2010 03:14

1 Attachment(s)
thanks guys for your backup im realy glad for your help , i sent already to tq the new info which i wana it to be on my 2 accounts and will get it today ,
i don't think sweetness is same person who scammed me , cuase he wanted to scam her too by my account , and she though its me who wana scam he thats why she stole my email,
and about talis and sword , HC already told whos sword it is , and ther is SS to candy**** , read what your friend saying ,
end of story

CandyShine 09-16-2010 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo (Post 11333473)
thanks guys for your backup im realy glad for your help , i sent already to tq the new info which i wana it to be on my 2 accounts and will get it today ,
i don't think sweetness is same person who scammed me , cuase he wanted to scam her too by my account , and she though its me who wana scam he thats why she stole my email,
and about talis and sword , HC already told whos sword it is , and ther is SS to candy**** , read what your friend saying ,
end of story

Stop lieing. Monika's sweetness bff and you know it so why you lieing ? She just tried to help her and sweetness know that YOU tried to hack her gears. Why no1 asked her what happen ? Kimo, you're just scared to take the truth that's all. lol.

HappyNewYear 09-16-2010 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyShine (Post 11333774)
Stop lieing. Monika's sweetness bff and you know it so why you lieing ? She just tried to help her and sweetness know that YOU tried to hack her gears. Why no1 asked her what happen ? Kimo, you're just scared to take the truth that's all. lol.

WTF - please try to make sense =]

And who cares about Monika ****? :D

kimo 09-16-2010 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyShine (Post 11333774)
Stop lieing. Monika's sweetness bff and you know it so why you lieing ? She just tried to help her and sweetness know that YOU tried to hack her gears. Why no1 asked her what happen ? Kimo, you're just scared to take the truth that's all. lol.

after all that talk an d proves and u still stupid , but great u made me KOS her for having friend jst like u , this topic ended don't wana talk to brainless person , gfto

CandyShine 09-17-2010 03:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo (Post 11334163)
after all that talk an d proves and u still stupid , but great u made me KOS her for having friend jst like u , this topic ended don't wana talk to brainless person , gfto

Who cares about your kos ? You're ****ing lier. We all know that you tried to hack her gears, stop being a *** and tell the truth . Not that hard. Bai egy ***** ^^

HappyNewYear 09-17-2010 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyShine (Post 11334633)
Who cares about your kos ? You're ****ing lier. We all know that you tried to hack her gears, stop being a *** and tell the truth . Not that hard. Bai egy ***** ^^

Who you refer to when you say "we" ?
Couz except from you, i havent heard anyone else claiming such bull****z.
And btw if you want people to beleive you try using arguments.

P.S. racist comments are not arguments you little dump **** ^_^

SanoSuKe 09-17-2010 07:45

Bitches be crazy.

XdeathmanX 09-22-2010 23:47

Well, Hi everyone whoever still know me :D or even remember I been there one day ^_^

Sorry kimo you are stupid. (Just don't be so sensitive, Sorry!)
It'ss too obvious it was a hack.
Tq doesn't need to ask you to confirm your accounts. As mainly they using IP log.
but I really wonder, how did they got your E-mail? ..

HappyNewYear 09-24-2010 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by XdeathmanX (Post 11341369)
Well, Hi everyone whoever still know me :D or even remember I been there one day ^_^

Sorry kimo you are stupid. (Just don't be so sensitive, Sorry!)
It'ss too obvious it was a hack.
Tq doesn't need to ask you to confirm your accounts. As mainly they using IP log.
but I really wonder, how did they got your E-mail? ..

Sry deathman u are stupid 2 ;D
1. it was not hack
2. its very easy to get someone's mail address <_<

Kekuu 09-24-2010 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyNewYear (Post 11343220)
Sry deathman u are stupid 2 ;D
1. it was not hack
2. its very easy to get someone's mail address <_<

I got your email address, afk hacking.

StarDust 09-28-2010 01:46

Tips&tricks
 
I'll let you all know a little secret when it comes to gaming on the web. NEVER and I mean NEVER use same email address to do both messaging socializing and account registrations. I changed my own registration email ages ago. So, for all hacker-wannabes should be impossible to "hack" any of my accounts.
Again, change all your registration account to another email you should never use for chatting via msn/yahoo/whatever IM system. Also a minimum password security should be in place (i.e. use both upper and lowercase letters, symbols and numbers). Given that, there's no bruteforce attack that could break it.

PS. Here's a good tutorial for checking about undesired programs on your computer.

Kekuu 09-28-2010 05:59

Or just get a clue. All mine and nemos accounts were registered on my msn email, best gear on the server for years, why no one ever hacked me? ;<

But assuming you're egy using ****ty keylogger netcafe comps, you should prolly go with sd's tips.

StarDust 09-30-2010 07:01

Dura, can i haz your warrior gears? :D

Kekuu 09-30-2010 19:08

I don't have any items anymore.

XdeathmanX 10-02-2010 23:55

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyNewYear (Post 11343220)
Sry deathman u are stupid 2 ;D
1. it was not hack
2. its very easy to get someone's mail address <_<

I meant how did hack your e-mail, as you could see on 1st post he submitted a case to MSN for his E-mail.
And I am not stupid. As I been receiving those mails for years now.
And here is a prove ^^
Here what I was talking about ;D
Maybe I missed kimo's case, But can't read all that ^^

Kekuu 10-03-2010 05:49

There's just so many typos in that email, no one should buy that.

Psychobytch 10-06-2010 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyShine (Post 11333774)
Stop lieing. Monika's sweetness bff and you know it so why you lieing ? She just tried to help her and sweetness know that YOU tried to hack her gears. Why no1 asked her what happen ? Kimo, you're just scared to take the truth that's all. lol.


No way Kimo tried to hack anything! He just isn't like that! If I still played he would be one of the three or four people I'd trust with any of my stuff!

Dravie 10-14-2010 02:26

mmmm so much drama. i can just smell it. :p

JÚnovah 11-03-2010 03:03

Just stop to play conquer and come on World of Warcraft (there is real GM there ^^) :p

cerberous/KiRA 11-17-2010 12:29

...who teh heck r u? :confused:

kimo 11-12-2011 01:36

back :o

lol i remembered my forum account :D , and got my charc back =]

Only4Hahni 11-12-2011 05:28

cool welcome back i guess.

kimo 11-15-2011 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only4Hahni (Post 11627006)
cool welcome back i guess.

thx ^^ , oh it's you on twix :p

Only4Hahni 11-15-2011 04:47

Yea i havn't played for almost two months though.

cerberous/KiRA 11-19-2011 21:24

hey hahni

Only4Hahni 11-19-2011 23:04

hi dude

Anti_Losers 11-23-2011 03:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekuu (Post 11327691)
Never trust an egy.

Was true 7 years ago and still is.

Kimo You Still Playin? oh my god rofl thats embarrassing man

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyNewYear (Post 11328105)
Kimo man make yourself clear :D
So lemme get this right...
You gave to Claudia your character "Sweetness" long ago couz u loved her :X (no comments here).
Suddenly u got an e-mail from TQ asking you to verify that you are the owner of the chars Sweetness and StarWars, because obviously Claudia that was playing on sweetness submitted a request at the co-help center after someone - of which we do not know yet- logged her account : Sweetness and tried to hack/steal her. (How can we know if that claim is even true?).
Then your e-mail gets hacked "out of the blue", the one that was registered at your accounts. However, you agree to give to Claudia full character info if you get your e-mail back. Even though Claudia blames you for everything, and even though you know her friend "Monika" or w.e hacked your e-mail.

How i see this ending :

Claudia getting full info of your account and assuring it is now hers and you cant do anything about it.

Monika hacking it from her and leaving her with nothing.

You getting your e-mail back - which is not much of a help since you already have a new e-mail.

O_O
Solution : KOS Sweetness and all her friends :D
eyty way winS!

rofl... Kimo playing this game since long time ago.. he lives between some scamers he know them in real life.. so he got an exprince to protect him self from scaming.. i quit this game since long time. but guess what.. when i read his thread i asked my self a question.. why when he got this email from CO or whatever.. why he didnt went the SC section online and insure this email for real :D... Conquer Still Full Of Drama

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekuu (Post 11328128)
Hacking someones email ain't really possible, unless that someone is really stupid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dravie (Post 11363773)
mmmm so much drama. i can just smell it. :p

hahah yess.. Drama FTW

cerberous/KiRA 11-29-2011 12:52

and now i will use my awesome powers to make this thread die thus killing the cerb/gryph forum


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:09.