Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Gryphon/Cerberus (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Czar aka kimo got hacked (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=698370)

kimo86 09-10-2010 07:50

Czar aka kimo got hacked

5 Attachment(s)
hey guys its me kimo , 2 days ago tq sent me mail tellin me i should prove that czar and starwars my acount and i sent them info which prove that and i told OLO aka steve or Synn about it so i save my talisman and sword with him before i do anythin , yesterday i couldnt log my hotmail and it got hacked and today ther was silly person call her self monka she pretend that she friend of claudia aka SweetnesS and she say i hacked sweetness thats y she wand the info of sweetness to give me my mail back , but i checked Sweetness gear when that topic poped up i found all her gear on still and toke screen shots with it so that monika or who ever tryin to do trick on me to get sweetness info and hack her or somethin , other wise my hotmail with that monkia now and i toke chat history and screen

kimo86 09-10-2010 07:53

3 Attachment(s)
sight , in chat im a7med and she kupa or **** was usin email of friend to see if my mail online or not

kimo86 09-10-2010 09:27

after that silly convoo i helped and restored her charc and changed her pass and email and waitin her to log on to give to her , she acuase me by stealing it again , wht the ***

Kekuu 09-11-2010 05:43

Never trust an egy.

Was true 7 years ago and still is.

kimo86 09-11-2010 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekuu (Post 11327691)
Never trust an egy.

Was true 7 years ago and still is.

helloooo its me who lost his email and charcters -_-

Kekuu 09-11-2010 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo86 (Post 11328002)
helloooo its me who lost his email and charcters -_-

Wait what?

Was too long couldn't be assed to read it all.

HappyNewYear 09-11-2010 14:22

Kimo man make yourself clear :D
So lemme get this right...
You gave to Claudia your character "Sweetness" long ago couz u loved her :X (no comments here).
Suddenly u got an e-mail from TQ asking you to verify that you are the owner of the chars Sweetness and StarWars, because obviously Claudia that was playing on sweetness submitted a request at the co-help center after someone - of which we do not know yet- logged her account : Sweetness and tried to hack/steal her. (How can we know if that claim is even true?).
Then your e-mail gets hacked "out of the blue", the one that was registered at your accounts. However, you agree to give to Claudia full character info if you get your e-mail back. Even though Claudia blames you for everything, and even though you know her friend "Monika" or w.e hacked your e-mail.

How i see this ending :

Claudia getting full info of your account and assuring it is now hers and you cant do anything about it.

Monika hacking it from her and leaving her with nothing.

You getting your e-mail back - which is not much of a help since you already have a new e-mail.

O_O
Solution : KOS Sweetness and all her friends :D
eyty way winS!

Kekuu 09-11-2010 14:40

Hacking someones email ain't really possible, unless that someone is really stupid.

HappyNewYear 09-11-2010 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekuu (Post 11328128)
Hacking someones email ain't really possible, unless that someone is really stupid.

He had easy pass - Kimo admitted she could have guessed it.

kimo86 09-11-2010 16:10

like she say i had my email pass like another pass i had on character before and shared with sweetness before , its stupid yes but true as well

cerberous/KiRA 09-12-2010 11:31

thinking the email from tq was fake...

HappyNewYear 09-12-2010 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerberous/KiRA (Post 11329052)
thinking the email from tq was fake...

if the e-mail from tq was fake it would such rly bad o.o

kimo86 09-12-2010 12:43

nothin fake the tq mail mostly about somethin else i dunno

HappyNewYear 09-12-2010 12:56

ok im confused ;D

What fake e-mail ? If they faked TQ e-mail then they wouldnt gain anything
since they had the password of the character already
?:confused:

kimo 09-12-2010 23:53

1 Attachment(s)
i got my forum account back , and the TQ message i got before was looking so official , since i found mail , some one wrote in it by egy saying he got my charcters and info and he laugh and he says he trying with sweetness as well , so its same person trying to scam both of us but she though its me who trying to scam her thats why she stole me email , i jst submit case on site to try to get my accounts back and i hope it work since i sent full info to that ***

kimo 09-14-2010 13:23

3 Attachment(s)
i got my email back from Microsoft , anyway guys just don't trust any email come from tq until u be so sure its real official message and don't trust support1@tqdigital.info <- that email which i sent info to , and it was a message from service@conqueronline.com it self which told me to send info to that fake email , its ***en funny

Kekuu 09-15-2010 01:39

Ah dude, you should have asked a second opinion from someone before answering to that. It's clearly a fake, there's so many spelling errors, even tq guys doesn't type that bad english.

Infamous~ 09-15-2010 01:47

lol'd

Kekuu 09-15-2010 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~ (Post 11332217)
lol'd

And you are?

kimo 09-15-2010 08:21

ye , but since i don't play much and dunno much about hack case and that bla bla , i didn't know , now tq baned my account and asking me to send old info i had before to prove its the original owner. so ill get it back :) ,

CandyShine 09-15-2010 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo (Post 11329866)
i got my forum account back , and the TQ message i got before was looking so official , since i found mail , some one wrote in it by egy saying he got my charcters and info and he laugh and he says he trying with sweetness as well , so its same person trying to scam both of us but she though its me who trying to scam her thats why she stole me email , i jst submit case on site to try to get my accounts back and i hope it work since i sent full info to that ***

Dear Kimo....
Just stop lieing. You changed Klaudia's account password we all know you tried to hack her ( btw. you said it you'd do it, that was on pk arena ). As I know Klaudia knows Monika irl since 2003r so I think she wont hack her or something. Btw. you already stoled her talismans and sword 1 year ago. I was talking with Klaudia at the same day when you hacked her. She was crying all day. Stop lieing!!! Guess why Monika hacked your e-mail ? She got mad I guess, That's why! (Btw. Klaudia told me you offered to Monika your 2 accounts for your email) Just stop lieing Kimo! That was 'so egy'.

kimo 09-15-2010 10:13

3 Attachment(s)
dear candy , u stupid and dunno **** , and all ppl kno im not like that and klaudia herself know it wasn't me and apologized to me so dont act like wise **** while u dunno anything , on ignore list , and see those some screen maybe it give u sense , and my account scammed before all that drama about sweetness so dnt bla bla and say u saw me in arena saying that cuase it might be the one who scamed me who said that , about talis and sword it is mine and its me who was lending to her go ask impact whos sword it is cuase its his sword lending to me so stop that weirdo talk , i realy dont wana load in this drama again go ask her and if u dont belive me go eat sh!t cuase its her the scammer who stole my email, 1 more thing , i restored me email from microsoft , so if im scamer like u say , i would keep the charcter of her since i dont have to trade the charcter for my email , but i didnt do that cuase im not dumb as u , go talk to ur weird friend and know the truth ,

HappyNewYear 09-15-2010 10:20

Who the hell is Candy? ^_^

And stop accusing Kimo already, she admitted she was wrong about Kimo,
so WTF is wrong with your brains? :confused:

Scammer failed anyways!

Hardcore 09-15-2010 10:53

Actually the super +5 sdg sdg -1 sword on kimo is mine. Claim what you like but this klaud dude isn't the owner of that. Also I have known kimo for yrs and he has even been on my characters, he isnt a scammer. If he was he could of simply took full 2 socs from 3 chars and traded to his accounts since I was his trade partner afterall. I think he would much rather of had +12's n +8's then her stuff. Also for them stealing his email, if I was him and the harassment kept up I would press charges for fraud. Get their IP and report it to tq so they could ban the IP. See there is a few ways to get back at someone who fks u over.

CandyShine 09-15-2010 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo (Post 11332686)
dear candy , u stupid and dunno **** , and all ppl kno im not like that and klaudia herself know it wasn't me and apologized to me so dont act like wise **** while u dunno anything , on ignore list , and see those some screen maybe it give u sense , and my account scammed before all that drama about sweetness so dnt bla bla and say u saw me in arena saying that cuase it might be the one who scamed me who said that , about talis and sword it is mine and its me who was lending to her go ask impact whos sword it is cuase its his sword lending to me so stop that weirdo talk , i realy dont wana load in this drama again go ask her and if u dont belive me go eat sh!t cuase its her the scammer who stole my email, 1 more thing , i restored me email from microsoft , so if im scamer like u say , i would keep the charcter of her since i dont have to trade the charcter for my email , but i didnt do that cuase im not dumb as u , go talk to ur weird friend and know the truth ,

You're not a dumb like me ? LOL, So why you changed her password, full info e-mail and why you were talking on pk arena about to get SweetnesS gears back to your actual account ? Get a life! And who tried to hack TQ EMAIL? No1 tried to hack their email. Your stories are funny but this one about tq email pwns.

HappyNewYear 09-15-2010 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore (Post 11332714)
Actually the super +5 sdg sdg -1 sword on kimo is mine. Claim what you like but this klaud dude isn't the owner of that. Also I have known kimo for yrs and he has even been on my characters, he isnt a scammer. If he was he could of simply took full 2 socs from 3 chars and traded to his accounts since I was his trade partner afterall. I think he would much rather of had +12's n +8's then her stuff. Also for them stealing his email, if I was him and the harassment kept up I would press charges for fraud. Get their IP and report it to tq so they could ban the IP. See there is a few ways to get back at someone who fks u over.

He didnt want her banned, if he wanted he would keep the char info an wouldnt give em to her. Couz he could easily do that since he got his e-mail back from support and not from her.
When she realized she cant threaten him anymore with the e-mail she totally changed attitude ;P

Kekuu 09-15-2010 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyShine (Post 11332730)
You're not a dumb like me ? LOL, So why you changed her password, full info e-mail and why you were talking on pk arena about to get SweetnesS gears back to your actual account ? Get a life! And who tried to hack TQ EMAIL? No1 tried to hack their email. Your stories are funny but this one about tq email pwns.

Jump get off his ****. Kimo is one of the few good guys in this game. Borrowed my +12 **** to him plenty of times, I know he can be trusted.

CandyShine 09-15-2010 11:44

If you really wanna end this drama just tell gm to track ip of this fake email or do it by yourself.
All drama will end in one second and idk for what you posting that ****
telling people someone- as you say is scaming people by fake emails.
I'd like to know only one thing why scamer knew that he gotta write to yours email?

kimo 09-15-2010 11:54

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyShine (Post 11332754)
If you really wanna end this drama just tell gm to track ip of this fake email or do it by yourself.
All drama will end in one second and idk for what you posting that ****
telling people someone- as you say is scaming people by fake emails.
I'd like to know only one thing why scamer knew that he gotta write to yours email?

i think when u stop talking the drama will end , and i did that i sent tq the fake emails i got and they answered me , not waiting ur advice , and i wrote about it here just to let ppl know that i got scammed and to take care , so nothing ur business , get over yourself and go kiss ur friend ass

Kekuu 09-15-2010 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo (Post 11332765)
i think when u stop talking the drama will end , and i did that i sent tq the fake emails i got and they answered me , not waiting ur advice , and i wrote about it here just to let ppl know that i got scammed and to take care , so nothing ur business , get over yourself and go kiss ur friend ass

Check the ip it came from and post here. I bet it's from egypt! jajaja.

CandyShine 09-15-2010 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo (Post 11332765)

Lemme guess this fake email adress ip will be yours. haha. Go **** some camels that's what you can do ^^

Hardcore 09-15-2010 12:26

Actually u should report the email to microsoft and let them take further action against it. Also ask them for a reply of the IP of it, then forward the email from microsoft containing the IP to TQ and ask them for a ban of the IP from their game and site. Problem solved then.

Btw love the gms email "hc" My nickname >.> :D

HappyNewYear 09-15-2010 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyShine (Post 11332783)
Lemme guess this fake email adress ip will be yours. haha. Go **** some camels that's what you can do ^^

Yea you are a genius! Scamming himself is really what he did!
Congratulations your post lowered peoples IQ by 1 :)

kimo 09-15-2010 12:32

i gave tq the email which sent me fake messages and i think they will deal with it since i dunno how to get ip s ,

Kekuu 09-15-2010 12:37

1 Attachment(s)
Here is how you find the ip on hotmail: Open the email, klick reply which opens a drop selection, klick "View message source", new window opens, find a text where it says received:

See pic.

kimo 09-15-2010 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekuu (Post 11332795)
Here is how you find the ip on hotmail: Open the email, klick reply which opens a drop selection, klick "View message source", new window opens, find a text where it says received:

See pic.

oki thx bro ill try it

Kekuu 09-15-2010 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo (Post 11332800)
oki thx bro ill try it

Actually I underlined the wrong ip, look for the Received: which is the furthest way down, not the first one. That should be the correct one.

HappyNewYear 09-15-2010 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekuu (Post 11332795)

See pic.

YAy Dura posted something useful <333

:p

wanna watch some horror movie btw?

kimo 09-15-2010 12:53

41.232.120.109 thats the IP , you right its egy IP and im sure its some1 know me as well , not friend but some1 know me from game

Kekuu 09-15-2010 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo (Post 11332809)
41.232.120.109 thats the IP , you right its egy IP and im sure its some1 know me as well , not friend but some1 know me from game

Yup yup, not suprised. 95% of the cases hackers and scammers are someone you know.