Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Trade of Gryphon (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   B> (E) or (S) soc -dmg necky (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=585784)

Pimp-Juice 12-22-2008 19:01

B> (E) or (S) soc -dmg necky
 
So umm yea i need a soc necky, id like for it to be -dmg. Elite or super, dont matter. leave me a message here or in game, thanks.

lovestospooge 12-23-2008 05:36

Nice last socket to go!

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

demonikwind 12-23-2008 08:47

elite +5 lvl 17 sdg maybe? low lvl so u can super easy in tc

lovestospooge 12-23-2008 09:00

he said blessed...

Pimp-Juice 12-23-2008 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovestospooge (Post 9663804)
Nice last socket to go!

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Thank you i realize instead of lvls first i shoulda got gear first. but oh well to late now, and i would rather it be blessed demon.

lovestospooge 12-23-2008 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pimp-Juice (Post 9665692)
Thank you i realize instead of lvls first i shoulda got gear first. but oh well to late now, and i would rather it be blessed demon.

Yeah it always sucks when your really nice item is level over 120. blessing it is such a *****. but yeah blessing is really important even if you just get minus one you can upgrade later. and blessing only really pays off after about +25% but you gotta start somewhere

Provocative 12-23-2008 15:01

I think I have one, I have to check. I'll whisper you on game, it's my first time logging in for a month or so. :P

Pimp-Juice 12-23-2008 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provocative (Post 9666062)
I think I have one, I have to check. I'll whisper you on game, it's my first time logging in for a month or so. :P

Sweet! ill log on after work.

Provocative 12-23-2008 16:52

Sorry dude, I just remembered I had lent the necklace and my boots to Latino-Zo and forgot to get them back.... :(

It was Elite +4 -5 SDG though :(
Right after I said I had them I searched all the accounts and was like bleh I can't find them >< now it just hit me, sorry man

Pimp-Juice 12-23-2008 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provocative (Post 9666457)
Sorry dude, I just remembered I had lent the necklace and my boots to Latino-Zo and forgot to get them back.... :(

It was Elite +4 -5 SDG though :(
Right after I said I had them I searched all the accounts and was like bleh I can't find them >< now it just hit me, sorry man

you lent? uh oh. i might have some bad news for you man. i was going to buy that necky from bobby-rae but she sold it before i could get the dbs. i hope lent means give.

Provocative 12-23-2008 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pimp-Juice (Post 9666773)
you lent? uh oh. i might have some bad news for you man. i was going to buy that necky from bobby-rae but she sold it before i could get the dbs. i hope lent means give.

Ooooh, now I'm ****ing pissed. I gave that necklace to Zo so he could train with it. Then I was perfectly fine with him using it for bobby-rae on her warrior, and he said she would give it back when she was done. Oh, haha, guess what? She's now on my **** list, I used my own ****ing money to make those ****ing items. **** her, and I hope she goes to ****ING HELL.

Mother ****er, I hope she's ****ing proud of herself for being a goddamn arrogant son of a *****.

Pimp-Juice 12-23-2008 19:37

Sorry bro i had no idea any of that stuff was yours.

crazedpuma 12-23-2008 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provocative (Post 9666945)
Ooooh, now I'm ****ing pissed. I gave that necklace to Zo so he could train with it. Then I was perfectly fine with him using it for bobby-rae on her warrior, and he said she would give it back when she was done. Oh, haha, guess what? She's now on my **** list, I used my own ****ing money to make those ****ing items. **** her, and I hope she goes to ****ING HELL.

Mother ****er, I hope she's ****ing proud of herself for being a goddamn arrogant son of a *****.

E-mail GM's ftw. This is how people get Bant Hammers

Pimp-Juice 12-24-2008 13:52

WOOT! thanks for lookin for me guys but i got one.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:55.