Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

kingjr1992 01-19-2008 16:10

back

BdB 01-19-2008 16:10

Anyone know who this is? 01-19-2008 03:53 PM <3~Tupe. Rep me back pls!

-Bad

KrAzY 01-19-2008 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by BdB (Post 7298111)
Anyone know who this is? 01-19-2008 03:53 PM <3~Tupe. Rep me back pls!

-Bad

that is Giant

Cheeka 01-19-2008 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by BdB (Post 7298095)
Age- 21
Height- 63 or 75 Inches
Weight- 220

Ideal Weight- 202 lbs
Variance- 152 - 200 lbs
Your current Body Mass Index is 27.5 kg/m2

Good to see ya chum :)



Yes this is you hun. :o

Yer under weight. LOL



:eek:

I will take the cuffs out just for you. Ha Ha :o

-Bad

Oh..I just eat what I want .. got to the gym, run, and practice Karate...never thought I was underweight..hehe

I look forward to that Bad ;)

Giant 01-19-2008 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by BdB (Post 7298111)
Anyone know who this is? 01-19-2008 03:53 PM <3~Tupe. Rep me back pls!

-Bad

Me lol my nick name is Tupe :D

Cheeka 01-19-2008 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by BdB (Post 7298111)
Anyone know who this is? 01-19-2008 03:53 PM <3~Tupe. Rep me back pls!

-Bad

THats Giant :D

LiLEm0AnGeL 01-19-2008 16:14

LOL this is the best day ever

KrAzY 01-19-2008 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7298125)
THats Giant :D

I said it first !!! :p:p:p:p

Hiya jenni hows you sweety ??

kingjr1992 01-19-2008 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7298135)
LOL this is the best day ever

y?

Cheeka 01-19-2008 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7298135)
LOL this is the best day ever

Why is that?:D

Cheeka 01-19-2008 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7298145)
I said it first !!! :p:p:p:p

Hiya jenni hows you sweety ??

Much better now ive said Hi to you Krazy Dave :D

KrAzY 01-19-2008 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7298162)
Much better now ive said Hi to you Krazy Dave :D

awww always glad to see you too hun <3 :o

LiLEm0AnGeL 01-19-2008 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjr1992 (Post 7298148)
y?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7298155)
Why is that?:D

Muhahaha Id rather not say on the forum but Pm me...Or Msn me and ill explain...

BdB 01-19-2008 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7298114)
that is Giant

Thank you my friend. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7298115)
Oh..I just eat what I want .. got to the gym, run, and practice Karate...never thought I was underweight..hehe
I look forward to that Bad ;)

Well its good to know should anyone ever wish to throw ya around the bedroom a bit, it wont be hard Ha Ha. :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 7298116)
Me lol my nick name is Tupe :D

Thanks brother. In the future please put Giant in the comments area or I will have night mares not knowing who repped me Ha ha :)

Got you on the list for tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7298125)
THats Giant :D

Thanks Doll. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7298135)
LOL this is the best day ever

Yes it is Darlin just cus you showed up! :o

-Bad

KrAzY 01-19-2008 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by BdB (Post 7298177)

Well its good to know should anyone ever wish to throw ya around the bedroom a bit, it wont be hard Ha Ha. :eek:


-Bad


ROFL


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:38.